Leyton Finally, a rant.

loves-oth posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 01:02PM
i have come to a decision.
I AM A TOTAL LEYTONER!
i know i'm pretty unknown to everyone other than naley fans, but i thought i would share my moment with you all, since you guys are pretty amazing.

basically, i have been a supporter of both BL and LP throughout OTH. i knew from the start that LP was meant to be, and they are my fav, but i liked brucas together.
i knew they werern't going to be with each other for very long, but they were nice to watch.
in season two i lost hope slightly of leyton because they weren't talking much and it was focused on jeyton and the brucas friendship. but as soon as season three started i knew leyton was yet to come.
i knew by the end of season three that leyton were always meant to be, and that they won hands down over brucxas any time, but i still liked brucas. i see them more as good friends now, but i don't mind watching their good scenes again.

but recently i've been becoming so much more LEYTON than BRUCAS, and it's basically because of fanpop. leyton fans have turned me towards leyton, and brucas fans turning me off brucas. just because i don't want to bash leyton like they do.

a few things they do piss me off.

-saying LP are siblings. [im sure many people have a boyfriend or girlfriend who has the same hair colour as them, and they probably have something in common, that's why they are together in the first place.
-saying brooke is the comet. [i don't even need to explain that, it's so obvious she is not.]
- constantly bashing LP or peyton. [get over it.]

why am i writing this? just to let everyone know that i am going to be so much more active in this spot than
usual, and to say hi to everyone.

:) i hope you welcome me into your amazing spot you have going here!

Leyton 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago addiee said…
Awwww So Sweet, :) Lol
But i Totally Argee With You Withh All The Thinkgs That Piss You OFf (&Mee.:D)
Yess, How To They Look Like Bro&Sis FREAKSS. :\
High Five On Being A Leytoner. (Hi5) ;)
x
over a year ago gogokef said…
Wow!I loved what you wrote!
It's good to know that are more and more LP fans! and that many of the Naley Fans don't agree with the stupid things that BL fans say..like "Brooke may be the real comet"(WTF?)

I like Naley too^^

Welcomeee!!!!

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Laurra said…
YAY!! weve gained another!! :) welcome aboard! DORK OVER HERE! :P

and thanks for th prop!!! agree with what you said

BRO && SIS thing pisses me off - as you know!
brooke is the comet - I MEAN WTF! where did they get that from!

anyway dont wanna come across as the bitch i am, otherwise i might turn you back brucaser! :P
over a year ago Lila856 said…
good. you should like leyton.
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
Your post is perfect! Welcome in the Leyton club!!!!
Btw I like Naley too.
over a year ago loves-oth said…
yay! thanks guys!
:)
over a year ago emybabe said…
^^^^^^^ well said!! You chose the right couple thats for sure ;) welcome to our spot
over a year ago dawni3 said…
Welcome!
We're pretty awesome here :) and now so are you!
xxxxxx
over a year ago reesespbcup419 said…
awww i love this!
you're great...i have the same pet peeves about it as you. of course, i was very pro-leyton to begin with tho. haha
over a year ago yourartmatters said…
Hi welcome to Leytonville. I hate what brucas fans say about Leyton and Brooke is the comet WTF is that? Anyway welcome on board!