Leyton & brucas

addiee posted on Aug 12, 2008 at 08:28PM
my mate is a brucas fan and she was on the brucas spot and while she was on the loo lol i found this in the brucas spot:-

"lets not bash leyton lets challenge them.

I have posted somethings taking a reason leyton should be together (from a leyton forum) and I have used logic and rightful reasoning for why they should be together. I made this topic for brucasers who have friends who are leytoners, or have heard from leytoners, and who want to dispute their reasoning. What are some of the reasons Leytoners say they should be together? Let's post them, dissect them, and show the ignorance and the flaws of these reasons. Maybe Mark will see this (cause he says he reads the forums sometimes) and see how bad and invalid the reasoning for leyton is, because I bet you will not find stronger evidence for Brucas not to be together than you will for leyton to give it up. The only way to be fully assured of the horridness that is leyton is to logically dismantle the reasoning for them to be together, and how unfair and wrong it is. I know Leytoners are mostly stubborn, but eventuall they will not be able to hide from the truth, and neither will mark. Let's keep the faith in Brucas and tell leyton to die!!!"

brucas fans take leyton vs leyton a bit over the top, &+ they should really get over it! just becos they are jelous;)
last edited on Aug 13, 2008 at 07:06PM

Leyton 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Laurra said…
LMFAOO! thats hilarious!! i would love to see them try! they know we have the best debaters on our team! plus how can they challenge us when there on a side that cant possible win battles! what points for brucas can they come up with! the only thing i admit brucas have is chemistry!
over a year ago reesespbcup419 said…
pmsl thats sooooo great. hahaha. i think its a little intense sounding tho. i dont think im "hiding from the truth" in any way...in all honesty, i think leyton=truth. :D

but yeah laurra i agree brucas does have chemistry...thats just all that i think they have.