Leyton LP AWARDS 2011 (Nominations Due April 1)

georgiapeach91 posted on Mar 22, 2011 at 03:01AM
Hello all my lovely LPers!

I think Kathrina restarted this a few months ago, but no one really did it, and now she's not here anymore, so I thought I'd take over. I remember doing this a couple years ago, and it was really fun. This is the list of all the different awards, and we nominate each other for who we think is best. Awesome right? So I went through the old list and edited it down a little, because some of them were going to be tough. I thought these were the best ones. If you have any more suggestions, post a comment at the bottom and I'll add it!

I think sending your nominations directly to me would be the best option, because then we can keep it anonymous, and that way no one is influenced by anyone else. Also, then we can have a fun, dramatic revealing and everyone can see what they won! I think it will be fun. It's been 6 months since Kathrina posted this, and I know we all know each other better by now. If you can't answer all of them, that's ok, you can just send the ones you want. You don't have to have a panic attack because you don't know who the biggest LP sex fan is, lol.

Also, at the end I was hoping maybe one of our amazing icon makers could make icons for the categories and post them for the winner. For example, whoever wins Craziest LP fan, could have an icon that said it or something. IDK, just an idea I had. I know Steph and I like sporting these types of icons around FP ;)

So if enough people are interested in participating, I think this could a blast. I'll post a date when the awards are due when I see how many people are interested. And remember send your nominations to me, and I'll tally them up!

Awards:
Biggest Peyton fan
Biggest Lucas fan
Biggest Chad/Hil (CHEM) fan
Biggest Hilarie fan
Biggest Chad fan
Biggest S1 LP fan
Biggest S3 LP fan
Biggest S4 LP fan
Biggest S5 LP fan
Biggest S6 LP fan

Biggest LP Music fan
Biggest LP Sex fan
Biggest LP Angst fan
Biggest LP Fluff fan
Biggest LP Analyzer
Craziest LP fan
Funniest LP fan
Friendliest LP fan
Most Active LP fan
Most Mature LP fan
Most Opinionated LP fan
Most Admired LP fan
Most Sarcastic LP fan
Most Creative LP fan
Most Open-minded LP fan
Most Expressive LP fan
Most Quiet LP fan

Best LP Related Username
Best LP Art Maker
Best LP Video Maker
Best LP Fanfic Writer
Best LP Avatar User

Thanks to all who participated! We had 10 people send in nominations, including myself, but I think this went pretty well, considering how hard some of the categories were. But there were 2 categories that had ties, so I'm asking you lovely ladies to please send me your choices between the two categories. That way tonight I can post the final results! I have all the rest tallied up!

Tie-Breakers!

* Biggest LP sex Fan: Laurencia7 (Laurencia) or othobsessed92 (Maham)
* Most Mature LP Fan: xoheartinohioxo (Holly) or georgiapeach91 (Rach)

Eliminated Categories

* Biggest CHem (Chad/Hil fan) - All different people
* Biggest Hilarie Fan - All different people
* Biggest Chad Fan - Not enough nominations
* Biggest S4 Fan - All different people
* Most Quiet LP Fan - All different people

**And what I mean by all different people is that there would be about 6 or 7 responses and ALL the people were different. Seriously, this happened in 4 of the 5 eliminated categories. There would be multiple names listed, none of them the same.

And just because I can: LP: TLA <3 Now off you go!! Lucas and Peyton are already ready for it :D
Hello all my lovely LPers! 

I think Kathrina restarted this a few months ago, but no one really did
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 10:45PM

Leyton 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kellyerin87 said…
Amazinggg idea! It'll be hard... but so fun! Excited :)
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
Great! Thanks Kelly!
over a year ago delenadarti said…
blush
i am new here, so i don't know a lot about these things, but this sounds exciting
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I'll volunteer to make the icons for the winners if you'd like Rach!
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
Also, at the end I was hoping maybe one of our amazing icon makers could make icons for the categories and post them for the winner. For example, whoever wins Craziest LP fan, could have an icon that said it or something. IDK, just an idea I had. I know Steph and I like sporting these types of icons around FP ;)
YES YES YES! It's perfect, Rach!!!! I am so so so in!
Also, I have no idea what to put for most of these =/ I NEVER know who to put for these things.
^ Yeah, some of them are hard. I've mostly just been browsing through the profile pages, of the users who are here most. And based on their club activity, photos, etc... if they seem to be really into Peyton... CHECK! lol

Obviously I'll take a little time to really think through them though. But it's definitely tough!
over a year ago dalma said…
heart
I'm in! :)
YAY everyone! Yes some of them are going to be tough. Are there certain ones lots of people don't know? If that's the case I can delete them from the list. I'm having a tough time on some of them right now.

And thanks so much Holly!!
^ Yeah, you could always just wait and see which ones people leave blank the most, and just not include those.
That's what I was thinking Kelly. I have some that I thought of people instantly but then there are others where I just really don't know.
over a year ago Rolemodel2011 said…
This is so exciting! I'll definitely participate for the ones I can!!
over a year ago mooshka said…
I'm in, but I'm new and don't know people that well...
Great Chandler!

That's ok mooshka, you can do any of the ones you do know, and I'm going to be edittng the list down.
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
One question Rach, when do you want the whole list for? :)
Ummm I was thinking about giving everyone a while. I can post a date if that would make it easier for people to plan. How about April 1? That's a pretty easy date to remember and that gives everyone over a week.
over a year ago 123Naki456 said…
I'll volunteer for icon making, but this will be tough. :)
Awesome. Ok i've got another question and this will probably sound stupid but what is an avatar? Is it like an icon? :P
Yes, it's an icon. :))
^ Thanks dalma! :D
Still have 5 days people. Right now, Steph's votes are the only ones in ;)
I'll have mine to you soon!
Cool, Thanks Kelly!
Are we supposed to post our answer here or send you a pm? :)
I think sending your nominations directly to me would be the best option, because then we can keep it anonymous, and that way no one is influenced by anyone else. Also, then we can have a fun, dramatic revealing and everyone can see what they won!

There's your answer Dalma :)
Thanks for the help Laura!

2 days ladies :)
kiss
Thanks!! :))
Whooo ok, just a few more people. If more people express interest I might leave nominations open for another day or two. I want to try and get as many people involved as possible, so if you know another LP fan that doesn't know about the awards, just send them to this forum!
over a year ago AdaLove said…
smile
I would love to participate :)
This might be a stupid idea but we could do an article on it too, like a little bit about all the winners and why the people that notimate them did. Just a thought :)
over a year ago AdaLove said…
It sounds great ;)
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
Awww Laura that's a great idea!
^ Agree! Great idea, Laura!! :)
That's a good idea Laura!!

Ok, all the nominations are in! I'll be posting the winners later tonight!
Biggest LP sex fan: Laurencia

And awwww you guys ♥♥♥ It's an honor to even be considered for most mature <3