Leyton Club Icon Theme Event #1 [APRIL FOOLS!]

othobsessed92 posted on Mar 29, 2011 at 07:56PM
Hey guys :)

So Steph, Rachel and I thought that it would be a good idea to have club icon events once in a while, to show off our great fandom and couple!
This is where all the information and ideas will be posted, so if you have any suggestion or anything feel free to add it here and if there are enough people interested we'll do it!

Our first club icon event will take place on April 1st- April Fools Day and most of you agree it's a good idea, so here we go...
last edited on Mar 29, 2011 at 07:56PM

Leyton 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
Here are the FIVE icons Kelly made for April Fools, so feel free to pick one and use it on April 1- It's just for one day, so try and participate please :)

Icon #1
Here are the FIVE icons Kelly made for April Fools, so feel free to pick one and use it on April 1- I
Icon #2
Icon #2
Icon #3
Icon #3
Icon #4
Icon #4
Icon #5
Icon #5
Since there are more of us than there are icons, feel free to choose any one of them :)

And also, keep it mind that this is JUST FOR FUN! We don't mean to get all offensive and personal, it's just for a laugh! Do not use this opportunity to be rude and disrespectful to the BL fandom! I know most of us here aren't like that, but just a reminder!
over a year ago kellyerin87 said…
:D Thanks for setting this up, Maham! This should totally be a recurring event from time to time! <3
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
YAYAYAY!! I am so excited for this, it's kinda sad, lol. I know which one I'm using. ADORE the icons BTW Kelly :)
^ Thank you! I wanted to make more, but I ran out of ideas for funny/happy Peyton faces lol

Awww just an idea for the next one... Mother's Day is coming up on May 8th! We should all rock Peyton/Sawyer icons :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
I am so excited for this, it's kinda sad
THIS. <3

KELLLLLY! The Mother's Day idea is amazing! :) I'm in for that sucker too!
[I] I am so excited for this, it's kinda sad[/I]
THIS. <3

KELLLLLY! The Mother's Day idea is amazing
Ahhhh! I die every time I see that picture. That baby is too cute for words. Seriously Hilarie's mini-me! I can't... <333
over a year ago rorymariano said…
Love the Mother's Day idea, Kelly <33

It's amazing how much that baby looks like Hilarie and Chad, that was an amazing casting find.
Shhhh... it's Chilarie's real baby ;)
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
I know!! With Peyton in the back<3 LMAO, definitely Chil's real kid!
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
Mother's Day is coming up on May 8th! We should all rock Peyton/Sawyer icons :)
That's such a good idea Kelly. One thing Mother's Day is Sunday in England. Not sure if its just us being weird or it's different in different countries?
^ It's Sunday here too! Or it is this year, atleast. I've never really paid attention to whether or not it's on Sunday every year? lol
Oh the mother's day one sounds great!
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I'm definitely in for Peyton/Sawyer mothers day icons!
Yay Holly! :)
And sounds like a great idea!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 123Naki456 said…
How amazing are we? :D I mean, LP family FTW ♥

& great idea for Mother's day :)
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
big smile
Hey guys <3 So I was wondering? Since it's still a bit away from Mothers Day, would you guys want to do some random theme just for the fun of it?!

I'm going to make a pick in a few minutes so if anyone would like to join in, come vote & hopefully we can pick a fun theme to do for a day or two!
over a year ago mooshka said…
^Yes! I liked the last club event we did so it would be fun to do another one!
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
I'm totally in for that Holly :)
over a year ago dalma said…
me too! :)
YAY!!