Lost Why am I still hooked to Lost???

davetay posted on May 13, 2007 at 05:56AM
Some love the dramatic and heartstring tugging flashbacks. For me, it's like a thriller movie extended over several episodes and seasons. All the guessing is just fun! All the more better that we know the intelligent Lost creators/team put in incredible amount of effort to keep the long ride exciting. Long story yet short and sweet dialogue.

Not all clues are in essence key clues. They could just be part of the story or the most subclues that are suppossed to blend in with the real clue. For example some might be thrown off guard to believe that the Island's leader is Jacob. I say he is not, neither is he a magic being. ben is the leader. Do not be misled.

Lost is an amazing psychological thriller ride, overwhelming with propaganda, Lostpedia, plots, subplots to CONFUSE, yet at the same time REVEAL catch it if you can clues. What a way to indulge! I say you can find all the main clues on the show itself, which is why I've never bothered to read Lostpedia updates. Only browsed once to check that my previous prediction has been consistent with what they reveal.

What keeps you hooked?
last edited on May 13, 2007 at 05:57AM

Lost 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago papa said…
Episodes like last night's (Greatest Hits) keeps me hooked.

I also love how character driven the show is. The flashback format is also fantastic. I have yet to tire of their character-centric present/past format.

I also enjoy how much the characters grow on you. I disliked Sawyer at the beginning, but now he's one of my favorites. And even a character who I generally dislike, like Charlie, can be made interesting and sympathetic in an episode like Greatest Hits.
over a year ago thecon said…
I didn't like some of the flashbacks in the last two series'... but they have all been amazing this season. It really is growing, the creators are finding their feet and there is no stopping them now. I love it when you find out something, big or small, then they hit you with another beast of a mystery... Jacob is a prime example of that. In fact, at the moment, I would say I am much more invested in Lost than Heroes, or 24 or any other show at the moment (even though I love them all with a passion).

Season 4 is gonna be extremely beautiful..... I am absolutely hooked.