Lubasakura All About Anime

lubasakura posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 02:38PM
like its title, its all about anime. you can talk about different animes.

Lubasakura 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lubasakura said…
please give me an anime suggestion.
over a year ago anniewannie said…
heart
Well... I love the anime series Shugo Chara (that's the only series that I've been able to watch all the episodes!).

My favorite character is both Hinamori Amu and Hoshina Utau :D They're both hilarious when they fight, but they have a great time being together as friends (that's what I think!).

My favorite out of Tadase-kun and Ikuto-kun, it would have to be Ikuto-kun. Who wouldn't love him for how he gets on with Amu? <333 I love Ikuto for who he is and I think he and Amu should be together! They make a perfect couple. I'll still root for Tadase and Amu being a couple too! <3

I absolutely LOVE Miki since she's an artist in art and she's also blue which is my favorite color IN THE WORLD!! <3 Love Miki out of Ran, Su and Dia. It would be:
1. Miki
2. Su
3. Ran
4. Dia
If I had to put it in order <333

~~~

I love Inazuma Eleven and it's THE BEST anime that I've watched after Shugo Chara. I love it 'cause it's based on soccer and soccer is my FAVORITE SPORT <333.
Can't wait to finish the series on YouTube!! (Watching English Dub in YouTube <333)

Xxx,
From anniewannie aka Annie/Ann
last edited over a year ago
heart
I love both IE and Shugo Chara. they are both so awesome <333
heart
I really can't stay alive without watching anime. I tried to do it one time but at last I gave up.
big smile
watching the new anime called Kuroko no basket. its sooooo awesome. I'm loving it a lot. currently watching episode two :D
big smile
finished watching episode 10 of Kuroko no basket :D waiting for episode 11 to come :D
over a year ago tear- said…
You can watch Kekkaishi. Its an awesome shounen anime. :D
smile
already finished watching it and IKR?? its soooooo awesome. who is your favorite character??
over a year ago tear- said…
Lol I love Yoshi and Gen kun!! So sad that Gen died. And Tokine is not bad too.
sad
yep I was also veryyy sad when Gen-kun died.
over a year ago medouri said…
heart
Well my favourite is Cardcaptor Sakura!! Its awesome <3333333
heart
I love cardcaptor sakura a looooooooooot too :D it was my first anime and it was the reaosn I strated to like anime and watch it. <3 <3