Man vs. Wild Do You Care?

goalstopper posted on Jul 27, 2007 at 08:55PM
Do you care if Man vs Wild is faked. frankly i don't care if it's faked. I know he knows what he is doing, even if he does have a warm bed and it's good to know what to do in the situation and it's still entertain.what do you think about it?
For more information,click the below link link

Man vs. Wild 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
Thank you..and Amen to that. I am tired of people posting negative comments on links that I have posted about him. I don't care you don't have to watch the video and you don't have to visit this spot. And if your reading this please stop posting negative things about bear grylls on other links in different spot totally irrelevant. It's rude and immature. link
over a year ago dave said…
I can see that wepostlethwait is not a fan of Bear. But I have to agree with you goalstopper, the show is not meant to be a documentary and never claims to be such. It's a tutorial and lessons on how to survive if you were to find yourself in certain circumstances. I've read articles where his tips on survival actually really helped people. Although I was a bit bummed about the wild horses coming from some ranch and the raft being built by some consultant. Hey, the man isn't McGyver after all!
over a year ago JustinEhrike said…
did you know that the guy in man v.s. wild doesnt sleep where ever he is lost every time he just goes to a hotel and sleeps survivorman stays out in the woods or where ever he is and he doesnt have a camera crew the guy in man v.s. wild does
over a year ago Qex said…
most of the stuff he did wasn't faked, though, that was only a few episodes. most of the time he is really doing it and he always knows what he is doing. i agree that survivorman is really out there all the time, but he's kinda boring and his show is interesting, but really slow-paced. i'm happy discovery channel is going to keep making man vs. wild.
over a year ago wepostlethwait said…
As a friend of Bear, I ran the full gambit of emotions.. but then we talked it out and he explained to me that he left at times because he felt that he would be able to film a better show if he was rested. While showing me his knife and his boots, he noted that unlike Les Stroud, he actually knows how to climb, repel, and do other survival techniques, which are more important than just sitting in one place.

So after a cup of tea and a few weevel grubs, we burried the survival axe and got on the plane to Patagonia.

To those who might have been upset with me, im sorry, but if Bear can forgive me, you can too.