Matt & Caroline Who else wants to see Matt get all protective?

rrpdsks posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 11:09PM
I'd love for Matt to find out that Damon bit/hurt/controlled Caroline and like Damon tries top mind control her again and Matt gets all protective. Protective-not jealous. No triangle. Just Matt protecting Caroline from the crazy ex.

Matt & Caroline 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago walktheline said…
heart
Yesyesyes! I'd love to see that happen, specially because Matt does seem to be the protective type - and let's face, as awesome as Damon is, he'd deserve a lesson.
And I definitely agree with the no-triangle, what with the whole Stefan/Elena/Damon thing going on and all that.
over a year ago hpfreak14 said…
I agree I would love to see Matt try to protect Caroline. It would add so much more passion into their relationship :)
over a year ago alexiszach said…
yeah sure I'd love to see Matt protects Caroline not only from demon but from anything could hurts her , maybe there's a lot don't like Caroline and think that she's mean , jealousy and insecure girl but i see her like a real girl and all her insecure is really logic i mean she wants or trues to be a good or nice person but no one give her the chance to be maybe Matt only the one who gives her some credits for her efforts and i think after she's going throw with demon she deserve a good guy to protects her it'll be nice for change
over a year ago typegirl19 said…
Yes, I'd love to see a protective Matt. I'd like it to be very public as well. Poor Caroline needs a nice, public display of Matt's affection - and him being overprotective is a fabby way to show it.