Michael Jackson This guy might be the new Mike Jackson

droatskee posted on Jun 06, 2011 at 06:45PM

I am def feelin' this guys music, this guy is a mad man on the mic. The music is good.

link

Michael Jackson 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DangerousPYT said…
He's great,but there's room 4 only one MJ in the universe and beyond.
over a year ago nadiyah said…
kiss
are you serious lol i mean he alright but u cant compare this guy to Michael Jackson lmao do even know what this song is about? omg!!! i mean usher or chris brown can fill michaels shoes before this guy lmao
over a year ago peterdaddy said…
I am not even gonna bother to click on the clip because of the arrogance of the statement" Might be new Michael Jackson". We've all heard this before Usher, Timberlake, and joker Chris Brown. There is only one Michael Jackson, there will never be an other. Not now, not next year, NOT EVER!!!! Actually, it's almost unfair to compare other artists to Michael because NONE of them can even hold a candle to Michael! Not even close. If some young artist wants to try to carve out a place for themselves for who THEY are, instead of being labeled the new this or that, that fine. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER MICHAEL JACKSON! NEVER
over a year ago mj_yana_girl said…
meh
There is only one Michael Jackson everyone else is a follower.
over a year ago droberson1104 said…
angry
I was going to call your bluff and humor you. WHY DID I DO THAT?!!! I listened for 2 seconds- HE SUCKS!!!! Did MJ need auto-tune? Let me get that for you... NO!!! That dude is using auto-tune, which usually means you need a machine because you CAN'T sing!!! Let me repeat, BECAUSE HE CAN'T SING!!! Stop the racist BS and stop trying to give up Mike's title. Because the title has been- let me spell it out, R-E-T-I-R-E-D. Got that!!! Dude might want to be MJ. That's ok, we should all have our dreams and aspirations. As for you...DREAM ON and GTFOOH!!! Stop wasting our time, don't be a douche!!!
last edited over a year ago