Monster High Original Monster High Character ideas here.

OmegaFan posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 04:37PM
I am a guy who enjoys Monster High. I have created my own character for the show. Put down your characters as well. I enjoy seeing other people who create characters. I'll put mine down as an example.

Monster High 88 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-88 of 88

over a year ago bonez36 said…
big smile
I just thought of another monster high student XD

NAME - Krhiss Cobra

PARENTS - Desert Cobra

AGE - Ssssseventeen...im the sssecond oldessssst out of 4.

KILLER STYLE - My style issss truely unique. I love to were desert-camo clothes, sssince i lived in the desert. There isss not a day that i don't were desert-camo clothes but i tend to change up what shoesss i were. I have a mohawk, sssince my hair color isss a desert-sssand color

FREAKY FLAW - If you didn't notice, i put too much emphisysss on the "s" or wordsss that have an '"s" sound. And my eyesss, they're a simi-bright orange-yellow with a black pupil and when i look someone in their eyesss...i hypnotize them. The only one thats not affected by thisss iss Bonez.

BIGGEST PET PEEVE - When monsssterss ask if i wasss born with ssoft "sscale-like' sskin or i jusst "sscale-like" tattoes. I wasss born with my ssskin like thisss.

FAVORITE COLOR - Desert brown

FAVORITE FOOD - I not picky

FAVORITE ACTIVITY - Either being a rebel or jussst hanging with Bonez

PET - I don't have one and i plan not to...no offense to pet owning monssster

BFF's - Venus Mcflytrap and Bonez (whos like a second oldest brother to me)

FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT - Don't have one

LEAST FAV SCHOOL SUBJECT - ALL SSSCHOOL SSUBJECTSSS I HATE WITH A PASSION!!!

Well ima try to ma ke a bio on Bonez and Krhiss and how they became close friends
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Gbagelz said…
big smile
yea trance and bonez will have a fren-a-mie type relationship
smile
Ok...Bonez is a complicated and controversial monster. He is from the Skullingston family (not to be confused for Skelington), a skeletal family that lives in the cemetery. Bonez is the eldest of the 2 children. His little sister Skully is just 2 years younger than him. His parents really wish he would stop dressing like a "disaster of clothes." Skully really admires her brother for being so rebellious that she even follows his "style" in a girl kinda way. When Bonez was a kid, he would often get picked on by other monsters telling him that he's half monster and half "normie who passed on." Ever since then, Bonez has "turned the tables" on those who bullied him. It was also around this time that he met the daughter of the Desert cobra, Krhiss Cobra. Krhiss was one of those monsters who was used by the bullies since she has the ability to hypnotize anyone she looks in the eyes. Well come to find out, she was forced to do it on Bonez and it had no affect on him. Since his eyes are immune to this (except deuce's stone stare) he retaliated not on Krhiss, but on the bullies who forced her. They been friends since. Krhiss is a female snake from the desert and the second oldest of 4 children. Her family never trusted anyone, not even family. So she grew up being cautious, until she went to elementary, which is where she met Bonez (which is the only monster she trusts even till this day). So ever since then......they've been great friends to each other.
over a year ago Seerfairy said…
NAME - Cerys VonFiere

PARENTS - The elemental dragons of the universe

AGE - 13, i know i am young, but i moved up a few grades because of the inferior knowledge i was born with

KILLER STYLE - My style is unique, i wear a flowing red and gold dress most often or jeans and a t-shirt with my flowing golden blonde hair down.

FREAKY FLAW - My Eyes are Gold and my wings are also gold, but i have mastered all of the elements, water, earth, air, spirit, but not fire..... T___T why me

BIGGEST PET PEEVE - When i accidentally breathe fire on someone's homework

FAVORITE COLOR - gold.... or red.... or gold........ lemme get back to you on that

FAVORITE FOOD - roast knight... yumm

FAVORITE ACTIVITY - Either flying around, or tormenting my other dragonlings

PET - my pheonix, Pharah

BFF's - Everybody, who doesnt love a draggon

FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT - I Love Mythology, tells me about my cousins

LEAST FAV SCHOOL SUBJECT - ... i dont think i have one
big smile
hey Seerfairy...i just thought of sumthing funny XD

wut if bonez and Cerys became friends when Cerys accidently sneeze out fire and burnt a hole in bonez' red/black checkered punk pants....giving him a reason to put a 5th skull patch XD
over a year ago Seerfairy said…
laugh
hahaha that would be funny.... plus i just came across somthing cool.... turns out that mattel is actually making a dragon mh doll named Jinafire Long.... im still gonna name myne cerys....

that would be funny with bonez :P
smile
awesome!!...i think they hav a skeleton one....but its a girl thou......eh that'll be bonez' little sister Skullie XD
over a year ago Gbagelz said…
smile
Yeah or it could be stella ill have to modify her makeup a bit though
laugh
omg it could be Stella.... of course your gunna havta modify the make up XD
over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
cake
I got a ghoul in my mind.
Name: Amy Angelicness
Monster parents: The dark angels
Killer style: dark colours. They bring out the best in me. Also, I have some rockin' purple tints in my dull black hair.
Freaky flaw: I tend to get a bit aggro when people tease me about my massive wings. Yes, they're huge, is that a problem?!
Pet: Angel, a dark blue unicorn.
Favourite activity: Flying. DUH!!!
Biggest pet peeve: my wings
Favourite school subject: Ge-ogre-aphy. I want to learn what life is like on the surface.
Least favourite school subject: Physical deaducation. Why should I run when I have these massive wings attached to me?????
Favourite colour: Black
Favourite food: dark chocolate
GFF'S: C.A. Cupid (my cousin) and Lagoona Blue
I got a ghoul in my mind.
Name: Amy Angelicness 
Monster parents: T
over a year ago Screamer1984 said…
smile
Me too.
Name: Bathilde Keen
Monster Parents: The Banshees
Killer Style: I wear black and a deep blue. They represent mourning and I think that suits a Banshee, right?
Freaky Flaws: I admit it, I'm a bit arrogant at times. And I'm terribly afraid of the dark.
Pet: Somber, my hooded crow.
Favorite Activity: Drawing. I'm quite good at it. And video games, though my banshee instinct gets annoying because I start screaming whenever someone dies.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Small talk. And dancing.
Favorite School Subject: Art, of course.
Least Favorite School Subject: PE. I can't run very fast.
Favorite Color: Black, Blue, and White.
Favorite Food: Scream Cheese

I swear I made this up all right now and I have a headache, so sorry for laziness.
big smile
Hey frankiestein65 and Screamer1984....i think Bonez, Amy, and Bathilde will mess with eachother alot....both in a funny prank way and meen prank way.
I'd say just funny prank way Amy is a kind, considerate ghoul
over a year ago lizzystar78 said…
Character: Giana Geine

Monster Parent: The Genie

Age: I would say about 16..... 16,000 ( 16 in normie years )

Description: I have long brown hair down to my waist with chunky sandy gold highlights. I have tannish skin and bright blue eyes. My nails are ALWAYS painted gold and blue, no matter what.

Killer Style: I wear my hair in a ponytail held in place by a gold cuff. I have gold braclets alond my arms and a cuff on my biecep. I usualy wear more ancient clothing, blue silk flowy top with gold intwined in it with sandy leggings. I wear wedges also a must-have.

Biggest Pet Peeve: I hate when people keep secrets from me. I mean seriously secrets are ment to be spread!!

Favorate Color: Gold gold and more gold.

Favorate Food: Mini chocolate sphixes with caremel inside yum!

Freaky Flaw: I have a habit of spreading secerts and rumors and twisting peoples words to fire against them.

Favorate Activity: Granting people's wishes.

Pet: A camel called Humphery.

Favorite subject: History of the Undead ( I ace it because I lived for 16,000 years! )

Least Favorite subject: P.E

BFF's: Definatly Cleo, Clawdeen, and Draculaura. ( Cleo has been my friend in Ancient Egypt! )

Crush: Holt Hyde * Sigh *

big smile
Hey Frankiestien65...so that means Bonez and Amy will just prank each to their hearts content.....yeah I can totally c that XD
( To bonez36)
Cool. Before u know it, you might find a rotten gargoyle egg in ur locker :)
big smile
Lol....hehe Bonez will be like "huh....weres my I-coffin" and Amy will reply "did you check your locker" trying to control her laughter...then Bonez opens his locker and finds his I-coffin on the bottom of the rotten gargoyle egg...which fell do to the fact that it leaned towards Bonez locker door XD...that sounds funny!!!
Lol that'd be extra funny
over a year ago holy-hyde said…
im wotking on a bio for my character called annie mist
Cool mate
over a year ago lily0987 said…
I had created one that is a girl named Gloria Melog. She is 14 years old and a tomboy. She is a step daughter of wooden golem. Gloria is a clay golem and was abandoned when she is only few days old. Wooden golem adopted her. Gloria is jewish and she often loves to be a showoff to the boys. She wear a simple brown dress with a large stitch across. She wears wooden hoop hearings and a wooden necklace. Her skin color is same as Nefera's. She had short hair with 2 pink beads on both ends. Outside is dusty brown like Cleo's and light lily pink. She had heels similar to tap out in brown color. They look a bit girly by cover in pink bling. She also have rose pink leggings. Her style is adorable!. She acts like a boy mostly. She can't help being around by boys. She is secretly a boy crazy. She once accidentaly kissed a unknown boy and made his girlfriend sad. She becomes a tomboy for boys to like her. She had lots of crushes on lots of boys. Her favorite food is stone soup. Favorite color is choco brown more than lilac pink. Her biggest pet pevve is when she figure out boys she like had girlfriends. Favorite activity is hangi'n with the boys. Her pet is Stonetoria a gargoyle-like lizard. She secretly takes Stonetoria to school by being in her lunch box with air holes. Her gffs are mostly boys. Her favorite subject is Physical Deaducation. Her least favorite is swimming because it makes her body damp.
PS Gloria's last name is backwards
pps: Gloria had too light pink makeup
she had triangle shape eyes
here is her pitchure
here
here
wait! it is Gorlia Moleg. srry! accidently put l in wrong place
Here's my ghoul, dedicated to holy-hyde for being a great ghoul friend forever.

Name: Hollie Hyde
Monster parents: Mr and Mrs Hyde
Killer style: I'm not fussy so I just wear whatever comes out of my wardrobe. I have to admit though, I can make some freaky fabulous outfits! Also, I follow in the footsteps of my elder bro, Holt, so nearly all my outfits have mix tapes on them.
Freaky flaw: I'm always a little jealous of other ghouls, As they can grow their hair. I can't, my hair's basically fire! Also when I'm angry, you may wanna avoid me, cuz it's not pretty.
Pet: Mantina, my pet mantis. She's got a bit of a fiery side.
Favourite activity: Making clawesome mix tapes to show that I can be better than my brother if I put my mind to it.
Biggest pet peeve: Being the SECOND Best DJ at monster high. When I wanna be the best I can be the best!
Favourite school subject: History of music. I learn how to make clawesome mixes there.
Least favourite school subject: Home ick. I only wanna create music, people!
Favourite colour: Red. The colour of legends!
Favourite food: Devils food cake. Absolutely blissful........
GFF's: Holt Hyde (my big brother!) and Operetta

Here's a pic of Hollie ;D
Here's a pic of Hollie ;D
hmmmm....im thinkin of changin some stufff of bonez....but idk wut.....ima look through my bio i made for him XD
OK I changed some stuff about this monster and im good with this one XD

NAME - Bonez Skullingston

PARENTS - The Skeleton

AGE - 18...I think...at least thats what my parents say.

KILLER STYLE - I'm more of a D.I.Y. (do it yourself) type monster with my red & black checkered punker pants with 3 or 4 skull patches, my skull-printed shoes and my black t-shirt with skeletal ribcage design. My semi-long hair is really unique too, since i have my right side of my hair spiked up and left side of my hair is just down almost covering my left eye. Recently I've been wereing a punker vest. Its a black vest with lots of studs and skull patches and i have the monster high logo stitched on the back of my vest. Its MY version of "school spirit" rebel style.

FREAKY FLAW - I tend to hold in my true feelings....which doesn't help since other monster debate whether I'm a monster or a half monster and half normie. All these tends to make me angry and do bad stuff....which im not proud of but has a wierd sense of "vengeful victory".

BIGGEST PET PEEVE - Monsters that judge others by how they look, that seriouly makes my bones rattle!!!

FAVORITE COLOR - Black

FAVORITE FOOD - eh, depends on what i feel like eating.

FAVORITE ACTIVITY - Shredding my skeletal guitar.

PET - Funny bone my hyena. Almost all his left side of him is just his skeleton, his right side is normal and furry. We tend to have laughing contest......he usually wins.

BFF's - Opperetta, Spectra Vondergeist (whos like a sister to me) and Krhiss Cobra (who is also like a sister to me).

CRUSH - I've been having a crush on Venus Mcflytrap but, like I said, I tend to keep my true feelings hidden. Recently i have been talking Twyla and slowly getting to know her better...i think im starting to have a crush on her too

FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT - That would be Music class

LEAST FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT - History of the Undead......it literally makes me want to LIVE!!!
Hey Bonez36 remember when I put Amy's bio up and we were talking about pranking? Hollie is definitely a good jokester. :D
yes i totally remember....lol the 3 of them will really like to prank....esspecially since bonez needs to prank amy XD
Frankiestein65 commented…
Totes! Hollie is the sort of ghoul who will drop a rotten gargoyle egg on your head when you're not looking! :D over a year ago
bonez36 commented…
Awesomeness!!! Amy, Hollie and Bonez are gunna b the the biggest pranksters over a year ago
Frankiestein65 commented…
Or you can...hehe over a year ago
over a year ago monsterhigh33 said…
smile
Name-Zeena

Age-I think I'm 15 but my dad my
information on fire

Parents-Zeus

Killer style-white tank top with yellow
skirt white stockings and yellow and
white high heels(long curly hair blond with
white highlights)

Freaky flaw-being struck by lighting

Favorite color-yellow & white

Favorite food-Bird wings

Pet Peeve-Falling through prank clouds!!!!

Favorite Activity-Making it rain on sunny and wonderful days

GGFS-Cleo De Nile-Nefera De Nile-Twyla and Catty noir

Favorite Subject-Home ick because deuce is my lab partner <3

Least Favorite Subject-Dead Languages I mean who can
understand our teacher?? she is a zombie!!

Pet-Pegasus

over a year ago 5miley6 said…
my ghouls is total freakerfic.

name- Foruto Eersteoep
nickname-Meteo(morph)

killerstyle- animal print v neck shirt, left sleeve cut off with feathers, right sleeve with pieces of rusted chain mail. 3/4 shorts with patches of fabric from all over the world him and his parents ever visited. bone piercing right ear.

age- as old as civilization. normie years 17 years

school year- second year because eriegular moving all the past year.

physical qualities-eyes change color, translucent hair, skin shadowy tan, tribal tartoos on uncovered arms, slightly shorter than Clawd,

freaky flaw- I cant help when I shape shift into people I just when im not shifted at times

pet peeve- other than looking like a normie a time to spend in normie places, finding new places to hide, and taking qualities everyone I've ever met to make new forms.

favorite color- changes everyday

favorite food- raw meat, explosive mangoo posionberry smoothie, dislike bitter things like coffe and tiramisu.

pet- mimic octopi named Shifingpus

favorite subject- dead languages because I was around when they were first spoken.

least favorite subject- drama cause it is cool but not my thing, history hello I've bbeen around since then

Gff- Spectra. she's everywhere and anywhere which is what I like about her.

Crush- Toralei Stripe her mischievous personality and her eyes so sweet spot which her so monsterificly cute. Rochelle it just her seriousness, and her accent and wicked style.

Rival-Clawd because on the day before my first I went to talk to Lagoona which is a family friend. Clawd thought that I was flirting with her,i told him that wolf boys should keep their muzzles to themselves.
5miley6 commented…
im a guy and enjoyed making my own charcter cuase who wouldnt to be like their creations. over a year ago
over a year ago RavenSparrow5 said…
Name: Bree Saphire
Monster Parent: Vampire Princess
Description: Tall, long plack hair with some dark brown highlights in the back, tan skin, red eyes, and loves wearing strawberry lipgloss
Killer Style: Fearleading outfit and black tennis shoes.
BFFs: Piera Goyle (sometimes), Cleo deNile, Nefera deNile, Toralei Stripe, Purrsephone, Meowlody, The Whole Fearleading Team, Draven, Lilly, Devin, Damian, Hunter, Clawdeen Wolf, Lagoona Blue, Spectra Vondergeist, and Scarah Screams.
Enemies: Abbey Bominable
Personality: Your common stone hearted bitch, who does happen to have a bit of a soft spot
over a year ago Totaldrama44 said…
Name-Beauty

Parents-Eos goddess

over a year ago RayneDryp said…
Name: Rayne Dryp
Parents: Water Elementals
Freaky Flaw: I tend to dissolve under pressure...literally
Favorite Food: I simply adore popsicles! Nothing beats a sweet drippy treat!
Favorite Activity: Swimming, the water is where I feel most myself.
Killer Style: I like wearing swimwear inspired things, usually form fitting tops with floaty skirts. I love the way it sways like seaweed does in the currents!
Pet: I have this fangtastically adorable seahorse named Cascade, she's always following me around but since I have to go to class she usually hangs out in a fishbowl in my locker.
Pet Peeve: When I get too close to electrical things they usually zap me, it makes it difficult to be in Mad Science. Especially when Frankie gets on a roll.

Physical Description: Pale blue skin, wavy teal hair with ocean blue streaks in it that's tied up in a ponytail, sea-green eyes with dark blue and lilac eyeshadow. She is about as tall as Abbey Bominable and usually wears a form fitting top tucked into a floaty skirt.

Personal Info: She loves to draw and listen to music, she even plays the flute because it's the only instrument so far that doesn't ruin it's sound when wet.