Monster High Roleplay

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:16AM
Would you like to Roleplay as your favorite MH Character well now you can you jut have to request it and I will say yes or no all Characters are up for gens except for Abbey because I'm going to RP Her . Anyway Please Join :D

Monster High 4518 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 4501-4518 of 4518

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey gave a slight blush "Well thank you Heath". She said giving him a small smile. " I guess in your mind I do" she told him tapping his nose back. "Good because I am pretty different" she chuckled "and I would never go crazy , and I am glad you would never do something so stupid." Abbey giggled as he kissed her cold nose . "Oh Abbey gets it now" she said nodding glad he was holding her close to him . "Me Too very glad". She agreed as she rubbed her nose back giving his cheek a small kiss "I know you would that is oneof the reasons that I like being her with you to keep you sane" she giggled. "Well" Abbey sighed "I know I could break your heart again Heath because of my stubbornness and dumbness " she told him frowning " But I do not want that do happen" she said another tear rolling down her blue cheek as she snuggled into Heath's shoulder "B-Because I love you" she sobbed.
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
Heath nodded "Well it was no problem at all Abbey." he said returning her calm smile "Yes I guess your always in my head." he playfully rolled his eyes. "Well I like different in you."" Heath told her "Its a deal Abbey. If you do not go insane, I will not be anymore stupid than I already am.". Heath chuckled "I am glad you realize it." he grinned still holding her "Okay then we are both glad." he smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Of course, I need my Abbey here to keep me sane." Heath smiled kissing her nose. "Abbey I know the consequences but I am willing to go throught it all just to be close to you." He whispered "Neither do I." he sighed as he lifted her face wiping the tear "I love you too, now I do not want to see you cry."
"Glad it was because I do not want to make you jump through hoops for Abbey" .Abbey said giving him a slight giggle. "I am" she said blushing "You should focus on other things and not me Heath" she said to him simply "and I am glad you like different because I like it too" she beamed. "Good because I do not want an overly stupid Heath , Abbey likes his dumbness just the right amount his has now" she laughed . "I am very glad on both occasions" she said nodding. "Good because Abbey needs her Heath to do the same" she giggled as he kissed her nose making her flush slightly. "Well then I guess I am willing to do same" she said giving a small sniffle . " Abbey never does" she sighed still burying her head. " I love you so much Heath , I do not want to let go" she said as she bit her lip trying to stop crying "Promise me everything will be okay , I will only take your words" she whispered to him "and I am trying not to" she said giving a small smile as he wiped her tear.
"Why not? I would do anything and everything for you Abbey." Heath told her smiling "Yes you are. And I would not want to waste my focus on anything other than you Abbey." he whispered. "Of course I like different, your extraordinary. I love you how you are.". "Okay Abbey, then its no more crazy and wild Heath for you." he chuckled "Okay then i am glad that your glad." he smiled. "Heath will do whatever it takes to please his Abbey." he told her beaming "Good we both need to work for this." he said firmly. "Then she does not have to." Heath said holding her close "I don't either, just stay here. I love you." he whisperes still wiping away her tears "Everything in my world is okay as long as I have you." he told her smiling "Good becasue it hurts me.".
"Well I do not just want to take up all your life a be a terrible and demanding ghoulfriend" she said simply. Abbey's face slightly flushed "Well I am glad I am" . "Well I am not the best thing to be focusing on" she said to him "you should do the same with school and your life as well" she smiled. "Good because I love being different " she beamed. "Well sometimes I like wild Heath a bit just not dumbass rude and jerky Heath" she said firmly. Abbey giggled "and Abbey will do same for Heath". "I will work Abbey promises " she said smiling slightly. "Good" Abbey sniffled again. "I will Heath, I always will and I love you too" she whispered back as she held him closer to her wanting more of his warmth to mingle with her cold as he wiped her tears. "It is same for me , my world is just perfect with you" she said smiling "and I am sorry it does " she whispered "I will try to stay strong and never do it again for you".
"Abbey there is nothing about you that I would consider demanding or terrible." Heath told her as he held her chin up "I am too." he said smiling. "You are to me Abbey, and nothing could ever change that." he told her "Yeah I should focus in school and life, but its you that I want with me in my life."."I like different too, mostly I love you though." Heath smiled gazing into her eyes, "Okay so wild Heath for like parties and stuff." he told her nodding."Okay so atleast we know that we are willing to compromise for eachother." he beamed "Good, and I am glad that you love me back.: he smiled down at her. "You perfect everything about me Abbey." Heath whispered still holding her tighter "I would like for you to stay strong my little fighter."
"I am glad you think so" Abbey said giving a smile as she slightly blushed to him holding up her chin. "Very Glad" she giggled "and I like that I am best thing". "Well I will help you focus and be in you life Heath because I want to a lot" she told him smiling. Abbey's cheeks turned more purple " I love you also" she said to him lovingly as she gazed back. "Yes it is okay to be wild sometimes" she giggled nodding "Yes I am willing to always compromise for you". "I will always love you back" she whispered in his ear. "I suppose that is complement no?" she asked him wondering . "I will I promise , Abbey will always be fighter for Heath" she said nodding as she snuggled in more.
"Of course I think so Abbey." Heath smiled back down at her "I like it when your very glad." he beamed "You will always be my best thing.". "Abbey I would absolutely love it if you would do such thing." he nodded beaming, "Good cause I love you in every way possible." he whispered giving her a small kiss. "Okay I will only be wild in necessary times." he chuckled "So will I."."I am glad that you will." Heath beamed "The only thing you will be getting from me are compliments." he told her smiling. "And Heath with try his best to protect his Abbey." he chuckled holding her tightly.
"Well Good" Abbey beamed to Heath "and I do too, and I like being your best thing" she told him still smiling . "Well I will I promise" Abbey said nodding. " I do too" she whispered back as she kissed him back blushing "Good back together kiss Heath" she giggled nudging him playfully. "Good because strict Heath is no fun at parties " she laughed "Great for both things" Abbey beamed. "I do love complements " she giggled. " Abbey will protect Heath also" she chuckled back snuggling more into him.
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
(looks like the rp has went on a freeze?)
"I hope its good enough for you." Heath told her smiling "I hope you do because you will always be that to me." he said smiling back "Okay now don't go ahead and breaking that promise.". "I'm glad you do also." he said beaming as she gave him a kiss. "I guess it was." Heath nodded slightly chuckling "I know, strict Heath is no fun period." he smirked "You deserve them." he told her "I don't think that's necessary, its embarrassing." he said cringing as he held her tighter.
"Yes it very much is" Abbey told him nodding " I will always?" she asked him wonderingly. "I never have and I never will " she told him firmly " and it would be dishonorable to do so". "Me To" she smiled at him "and it was really " she whispered. "I know he is quite boring" she said to Heath biting her lip slightly. "I do" she whispered slightly blushing . "And it is not" she said frowning " I want to protect you" she told him "I want nothing to hurt you especially if I could have done something about it" she said firmly " Heath if someone chucked a knife at you I would step in front and take it instead " she told him with a small smile.
"Glad that I meet your standards Abbey." Heath beamed "Always, and I promise you that." he whispered. "I'm glad that your able to keep your word, I like that in you." he smirked giving her a small nudge "You would not want to be that.". "Glad that you seem to think so." he nodded "Glad it was good for you.". "I do not want someone boring for you." Heath chuckled "You always do Abbey." he told her smiling "I want you to protect me." he smiled "That is so sweet of you, Then I must do the same.". "Abbey, I should be the one risking my life for you." he whispered, giving out a small sigh.
"You always have Heath" Abbey smiled "Good because I like that you promise". "Well Thanks I suppose it's because I have been taught that" she giggled slightly giving him a nudge back " and I would never want to be that". "It was" she nodded " and I am sure you will never be boring" she said letting out a small chuckle. "Always" she nodded firmly "Good because that Is what I will be doing". "If you want" she whispered back " and No you do not have to it is fine and what was sigh for?" she asked him curiously.
"Then why is it that now you choose to show me affection?" he asked curiously. "Not only will I promise, but I promise to keep that promise." Heath told her smiling warmly "You have been taught well Abbey." he chuckled returning the nudge. "Abbey you can be whatever you want with me." he whispered, "I sure hope it was.". "No one can put of my flame babe." Heath smirked proudly, "Glad that you are doing favors for me.". "Of course I want." he grinned "It was nothing, honestly.".
"I thought I have always shown you affection" Abbey frowned " I'm sorry if I haven't enough and I was a terrible ghoulfriend , I could change if you tell me to" she told him. Abbey giggled " I like those promises" . " I really was" she beamed "and yes I can but I would rather not be dishonorable "she told him. " I know no one can" she chuckles kissing his cheek gently. " I would do anything for you Heath " she whispered "and I am glad you want". "Are you positive " she asked him " you seemed sort of .....sad".
"Well I guess I haven't realized it." Heath shrugged "No Abbey, you are not or have you ever been a terrible ghoulfriend. You are perfect exactly how you are, and I would never want to change that.". Heath beamed "You only deserve the best Abbey." he told her smiling "And I can tell." he chuckled. "I do not think I would want you like that either." Heath grinned giving her nose a quick kiss "See, you get me Abbey." he smiled feeling ber cold embrace."Same for you Abbey." he assured her "Of course I want.". "Yes babe, I'm positive." he told her "I can never be upset when I am with you.".
over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
Frankie walks up. ''Hi ghouls, what's up!''