Monster High Spy vs Spy (Monster High Roleplay)

HelloKitty_Love posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 02:23AM
Hello, welcome to 'Spy vs Spy' a new RP that focuses on a spy theme. The characters are spies competing against eachother. There are 2 different spy organizations, the Female division and the male division.

I will be playing:
*Spectra Vondergeist
*Heath Burns
*Valentine
*Cleo de Nile
*Rochelle Goyle
* Meowlody and Purrsephone
My OCs: Baxter Haunts and Drake Haunts.

All the other characters are up for grabs, please don't go over 3 OCs and PLEASE don't go off topic It's just annoying. The setting will be London, England (For the spy theme) Enjoy.

Invited list: xMiss-IceQueenx

*If you are not invited then ask before you join*
last edited on Jul 21, 2012 at 02:44AM

Monster High 2129 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2101-2129 of 2129

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
"I am glad for you being glad." Rochelle said smiling "And you absolutely do." she told him nodding. "I am so glad that you would never, or even dream of feeling lies." she beamed stroking her hand along his cheek "Of course I believe you, and no one can ever tell me that I do not.". Rochelle blushed feeling his kiss "I know, it is just so different." she nodded, "Right now you will countinue to stay here in my arms Jackson." she whispered softly into his ear as she wrapped her arms around him. "Jackson, you are just caring for me so much." Rochelle smiled snuggling into him more "I hope that you would never want to hurt me, you are right I am not fine." she sighed buring her face in his chest.
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"Same" Jackson chuckled "and then I am happy about that". "Good because I would never do such a thing" he whispered in her ear lightly. "I love it that you believe in me Rochelle" . He blushed feeling her hand. Jackson nodded smiling as she wrapped her arms around him as he wrapped his arms back around her. "That is the only place I would want to be " he whispered back. "Well I love to care for my little Rochelle" he beamed giving her a small sweet kiss. "Yes I would never do such a thing". He said stroking her cheek as he pulled out of her . "Here do you want to put some clothes on and we go into the training room in here and just lay down" he said smiling "I put a comfortable bed in their" .
Rochelle nodded "You should be feeling happy because that is how you make me feel." she told him beaming. "I am very glad that you would not harm me in that way." she sighed blushing "Of course I believe you. I give you everything, trust, affection, comfort, my body, and the rest of me.". Rochelle smiled back up at him as she felt his strong arms wrap around her, "I know Jackson. You belong here with me in my arms." she whispered still holding the gaze in his eyes. "Your little Rochelle is loving it when you care for her." she smiled giving him a sweet kiss back, "I am glad you would never be wanting to do so." she beamed letting out a small whimper as he pulled out. "Sure I think I may be needing to rest right now." Rochelle nodded still holding him tightly "Hopefully we can lie and snuggle together if you may like to do such thing."
"Well I like to feel the same" Jackson beamed smiling "and I would never purposely harm you " Jackson whispered "Well I am glad that you did and I will always love everything" he said kissing her forehead. "I have always belonge there" Jackson said smiling . "Well I love her and doing that for her" he beamed giving her another kiss back. "Okay good then" he told her as he carressed her cheek as she whimpered . "We can snuggle and rest I promise" he said smiling as he laid her down on the table as he got up and slipped his boxers back on and his short sleveved shirt.
"Well Iove it when we are sharing the same feelings." Rochelle smiled back up at him "I hope you would not ever harm me without a good reason." she beamed with a small tear running down her cheek. "I will love everything about you also, I am so happy that you can accept everything about me." she smiled kissing his cheek gently, "You belong in my arms where you will be safe with me." she whispered tangling her fingers in his hair. "I know for a fact that she loves you as much as you do for her." Rochelle told him beaming as she blushed from his kiss, "Very good I just love how you comfort me. " she smiled as she felt his warm hand. "Okay and please do not be breaking the promise." she told him firmly as she got up starting to put her bra and panties back on, along with the rest of her clothing.
"Well we are so so much alike" Jackson chuckled "and by a good reason I mean by accidentally tripping you " he tol her wiping her tear. "Rochelle do not cry " he whispered holding her closely . "Well because everything about you I like " he told her smiling "Well good because there is no other safer place" he told her smiling. "Good because I love her so much" Jacksons beamed. "Well I do not want you to feel pain" he told her giving a small smile. "I told you I do not do that" Jackson said firmly back as he grabbed her hand and the rest of his clothing walking her to the room he mentioned.
"I am agreeing with you on that one." Rochelle nodded playfully rolling her eyes "I hope that this reason is good enough.". Rochelle smiled up at him nodding "Fine I will not cry. " she told him as she snuggled into him. "But everything about you I love." she told him beaming, "I am safe because I will never let something harm you in anyway." she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. "She loves you more than you could ever imagine, so much more." Rochelle whispered giving him a small kiss on the cheek, "That is so much sweet of you but pain is apart of life Jackson." she sighed. "Okay I am understanding this now." she nodded starting to walk beside him.
"Good I thought you might" Jackson chuckled "Well I could only hurt you accidentally or to save you from being her worse" he told her . "Good because I love my Rochelle happy" he said as he wrapped an arm around her walking into the room. "Well I love everything about you too" he beamed giving her forehead a kiss. " I hope you will protect me" he said to her as he picked her up and laid her down on the small twin bed. "Well I love you more than infinty" he whispered in her ear as he laid down with her . "Well I want that part to be sorted from yours and good" he said as he gave her a small meaningful kiss.
"Well you are guessing right." Rochelle beamed giving him a small smile "That is so kind of you but why risk yourself for me?" she asked curiously. "And your Rochelle loves when her Jackson does so." she smiled up at him as she wrapped her arm around his waist "You are just being the sweetest in every possible way." she told him blushing. "Of course I will protect, you mean everything to me." she smiled getting comfortable on the bed "Lets say that I love you twice as much." she giggled snuggling into his chest. "You just want the best for me, I am telling." Rochelle beamed kissing him back softly.
"I am a good guessed" Jackson chuckled . "I would risk my life for you because I love you Rochelle I could not let you see you die or get hurt when I could have done something about it" he told her smiling. "I bet she does" Jackson chuckled "Well I am pretty sweet" . "Good because you mean a lot to me" he said to her giving her cheek a kiss. "But then I love you as twice as that"Jacksok. Said blushing "Yes I do want best for my little gargoyle" he whispered kissing her more.
"Yes and may I say it is seeming quite adorable." Rochelle said giggling "I am so shocked and amazed that you would do such thing for me, I am feeling like you treat me as if I am worth it." she sighed looking down. Rochelle nodded "Yes she does very much." she smiled "I am happening to like sweet." she told him giggling. "And you mean everything to me." Rochelle blushed wrapping her arms around him "But I love you about three more times of hat.". "I want the best for my sweet normie." she smiled giving him another small kiss.
"Well I am glad" Jackson chuckled back blushing "Because you are worth it Rochelle" he said smiling at her as he kissed her again. "You are so much worth it never doubt yourself" he whispered. "Well I am glad she does" he beamed "and I like sweet too" he said smiling down. At Rochelle. "You mean everything to me too" he said wrapping his arms around her back. "I am not sure I think I love you so much more" he said gazing into her pinkish eyes. "and I want the best for my beautiful gargoyle" he said kissing her again.
"You should be." Rochelle said smiling "I am glad that I am worth it for someone." she beamed snuggling into his chest "Okay I will not be doubting myself any longer.". Rochelle nodded "She really does." she told him "I am realizing that." she giggled smiling back up at him. "Jackson if only you knew how much you meant to me." she sighed "But I am loving you more." Rochelle said blushing gazing back into his eyes. "So I am beautiful?" she asked beaming.
"Good because I am" Jackson smile back "and you will always be worth it to me" he whispered . "Good because I like ghouls who can think they can do anything " he beamed "Amazing" . "You were bound too" he chuckled "I do, but I really do think I love you more" he told her "Now I do not see how I could live without you" he admitted. He smiled gazing back also slightly blushing "Rochelle" he whispered "You have always been beautiful" he then gave her a tender kiss.
"I am very much happy that you are." Rochelle beamed giving him a small kiss on the cheek "I am to being very honored for such thing.' she said blushing. "Then for that reason I am thinking for being more like what you like." she told him "Very much amazing.". "Hmm maybe I was but also may choose not to." Rochelle smirked "Can we come to agreement and say we love same amount but a very big amount." she told him smiling. "Oh Jackson that is probably the sweetest thing ever told to me." Rochelle beamed giving him a passionate kiss. Rochelle blushed biting her lip "I can not believe you have always thinking of me being beautiful."
"Well I am glad that you agree" Jackson beamed "Well I guess you should be Rochelle" she chuckled giving her cheek a kiss back. "I think you already are what I like" Jackson told her smiling "Indeed". "Hmm well you can if you want" he told her "and I guess we can" he chuckled playfully . "You are the sweetest thing ever though" he told her returning the passionate kiss. "Believe it because you are and always will be" he whisperd to her slightly blushing.
"Well I must say I am only agreeing to such things that are worth it for me." Rochelle smiled "I give you many thanks for such." she said feeling her cheeks grow hot. "How sweet of you to think so, because I am thinking you are what I am loving." Rochelle told him beaming "Yes and I am happy to be given a choice.". "That is all I am asking for." she giggiled nodding, "But I am hinking that you are so much sweeter by the way you are treating me." she smiled up at him giving a small kiss. "I will believe such thing, I must admit I love everything you have done and told me." Rochelle smiled stroking his cheek with her thumb.
"Well I think this is worth it for both of us" Jackson beamed smiling "well I give you many welcomes back" he said beaming as he watched her cheeks get red. "I always have thought that about you and you are just so adorable when you blush" he told her as he kissed her nose . "Well I like the ghoul to have a choice too" he told her "I think that they are the most important in a relationship because it's not one it the ghoul does not like you or the things you do" he said slightly blushing. "Good because I am glad that I can please you" Jackson smiled down at her "and maybe I am but you are way sweeter , I could get a cavitie." he said slightly chuckling "and your way of talking is just so sweet and cute too". He complemented her again. "That makes me the most happy is that you believe " he said with excitement as his smile grew even bigger as he gave her a kiss back. "Well I think I can say ditto to that last part" he said as he blushed to her stroking his cheek .
"Yes that being very true, you are also very much worth it." Rochelle told him beaming "I will alway be being accepting all of the many welcomes you bring me." she said smiling up at him. "I am thanking you even more for such flattery you are giving me, oh now I am feeling the blushing even more." she giggled getting more embarrassed as her cheeks grew redder from his cheeks. "I am liking that also, a choice is so much easier for me to be understanding." she nodded "Yes they are very important for a healthy relationship. If you are wondering I am adoring you and the things that you do.". "I am happy for having someone who could do so, and who was willing to." Rochelle beamed twirling the hairs at the nape of his neck "Fine I may be sweeter but you are sweet enough to be giving me a cavity also." she giggled smiling. "My way of speaking? You are finding it sweet?" she asked beaming "I will always be believing what you tell me." she blushed giving him another kiss. "I would be more than happy to know." she smiled up at him.
"Well I think you are worth it more " Jackson beamed back "and I am very glad you accept my welcomes" he told her smiling . "Well you deserve all of this flattery" Jackson said to her as his cheeks grew hotter too with hers "I like it when you blush" he whispered as he gave her a small kiss. "Good then I made a right choice" he said to her still smiling down at her "and I am adoring you as well and I am glad you agree with me." " I am always willing" he whispered sweetly in her ear. "I guess we can go with that" he chuckled . "Yes I am finding it very sweet and adorable " he said nodding. "Good because I believe also" he whispered back returing her kiss. "Well you can" he told her smiling and nodding.
"Aww I am thanking you Jackson." Rochelle said giving him a wide smile "I will always be accepting your many welcomes." she nodded. "Well now I am am feeling as if I truly am deserving it." she said giggling "Oh well I am not knowing what to say." she said blushing even more in embarrassment. "You are always making the right choices." she nodded smiling back up at him "Of course I am agreeing with such smart words you are speaking." she told him. "Then I will always be willing for you." Rochelle smiled biting her lip "Okay then." she nodded "I am thanking you for such compliment." she giggled giving him a small kiss. "I am being glad that you are agreeing." Rochelle beamed snuggling into him.
"Well you are welcome Rochelle" Jackson beamed nudging his nose against her. "Good because they are yours to accept " he told her "and you always have deserved it " . "Well I can say that you are adorable " he chuckled rubbing his nose against hers. "Good that is what I wanted to do" he said smiling "Well I like it when we agree." "And so will I for you" he beamed "your welcome again" he told her kissing her again. "So am I" he whispered holding her close.
"I am happy to be." Rochelle beamed, giggling to his nudge "Then I would be more than happy to be accepting them always." she smiled. "I am getting that now." Rochelle nodded "I am honored to be worthy of such.". "You are also very adorable." she giggled rubbing her nose back "Then I will be doing much more." she told him "I do also." she nodded. "That is sweet of you." she gushed "Always welcome." Rochelle whispered giving him another kiss "I knew it." she giggled giving him a wide smile.
"Good that is very good" Jackson beamed giving her another playful nudge. " Well you should be always excepting Rochelle" he said smiling down at her " Glad you are". "You should be honored of anything Rochelle but I should just be honored the most to be with you"he whispered in her ear. "Hmm maybe but I hope not girly adorable" Jackson sighed slightly cringing as he still rubbed her nose back. "Good I like when you do it " he beamed "and good again" . "Well thanks" Jackson said nervously blushing. He gave a smile " Always " he whispered giving her a kiss back. "Yes you did you little know it all" he chuckled.
"Yes, so much good." Rochelle nodded agreeing as she gave him a small nudge back "Then if I must, I will." she told him returning the smile. "I guess I do when I am spending time with you." she told him "If you are honored theI am so much more honored." she giggled giving him a small kiss. "Not at all." Rochelle assured him as she gave him a small tickle "Then I will do so.". "You are welcome." she whispered giving him a big smile, "Forever?" she asked taking a moment to gaze into his eyes "Well I do know alot."
"A lot of Good " Jackson beamed nodding . "You shall" he chuckled "Well so do I". "No I think I am really more honored " Jackson told her smiling as he gave her a small kiss back. "Okay" he beamed sighing laughing to the tickle. "Well Thanks again" he grinned. "Yes Forever" he whispered to her gazing back "and I know you do".
~~~
Abbey was sitting in the conference room looking at her plan for the mission.
"I am agreeing Jackson." Rochelle nodded giving him a small smile "Why you are gentleman." she giggled kissing his cheek lightly. "Can we agree that we are both honored for being together?" she asked blushing as he kissed her "And I see you like the tickle.". "Like I said you always welcome." Rochelle told him smiling "I am glad it is forever." she beamed slightly getting lost in the gaze "You seem to know much.".
~~
Heath smirked noticing Abbey alone in the conference room, as he wandered in. "Hey frosty, I see ya neede a bit warmin' up in here, right? But may I say you are pretty scorchin'." he smirked sitting in the empty chair next to her.
"I know you would" Jackson smiled down at her " and I suppose I am " he said adding a small wink but blushing to her kiss. "Yeah I think that is a good middleman" he nodded . Jackson rolled his blue eyes under his glasses "Maybe". "Well Thanks" he smiled "I am very glad it was too" . "I do" he whispered with a chuckle kissing her cheek again.

~~~

Abbey smirked facing him . " Hello Hothead" she smiled " I suppose I am hot enough " she giggled putting her plans down to now spend time with him.
"Well you have convinced me." Rochelle giggled "Yes you are, and I enjoy that." she told him smiling, as she slightly giggled at his wink. "I am also agreeing to that." she nodded. Rochelle slightly chuckled "That is meaning yes." she said smirking. "You are welcome." she told him beaming "Anything for you, my normie." she giggled. "I like that." Rochelle blushed, feeling his warmth against her cheek.
~~
Heath gave her a flirtatious wink "Hey there icy." he smirked back "And hot isn't even where to begin." he grinned giving her a wink as he gave her body a check out.