Nintendogs Need Help With Your Nintendogs?

ShadowMyth posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 04:04AM
Need help with the dogs? Well, you just met the right person!

I'm a Nintendogs Master. I have 99,999 Trainer Points (they were scored through four years of hard work, not cheats, like the wimps out there that actually use the cheats!). I have four dogs, here's the lowdown on each one:

Bullet: Male, Siberian Husky, typical bad-boy champ. He wears a Spiked Collar. He obeys commands and listens to me, but he likes to be the silent mischievous demon he is when he is playing with the other dogs. He's usually found at the end of our property, causing some sort of trouble.

Arrow: Female, Shetland Sheepdog, quiet and obedient good girl. She listens to me, but has trouble understanding commands when there's an audience and her performance is being judged.

Legend: Male, Beagle, goody-two-shoes. He loves to show obedience, but he's overpowering for a beagle. Say, if you were asking Arrow or Bullet to perform a trick, he would butt in and perform it better than them and push them away, which usually ends up with him sent to the Dog Hotel.

Spade: Female, Lab. She's a moving horror machine. Never listens, hates Bullet and Arrow, sucks up to Legend, and wreaks havoc EVERYWHERE. She is usually in the Dog Hotel, until I have time to swap everyone I have at home for just her. And if she's lucky, I'll take the risk of bringing Legend in.

Here's how I run my home.
~Logs on.
~Says hello to each dog, calls them indivisually to perform one trick.
~Feeds them breakfast (Milk and Dry Food)
~Takes them each out on a walk.
~Bathes them each.
~Brushes them each.
~Feeds them lunch (Natural Dog Food and Water)
~Plays records.
~Brings out educational toys.
~Participates in contests.
~Feeds them dinner (Natural Dog Food and Water)
~Lets them play with fun toys.
~Feeds them dessert (Milk and Canned Dog Food)
~Plays Naptime record.
~Cleans up house (removes toys)

Here's a little guide.
Sports:
White Rubber Bone= Teaches hunting instincts, helps with finding presents.

Red Rubber Bone= "Fun Toy", not used to teach anything. May be substitution for White Rubber Bone, if necessary.

Tennis Ball= Helps with the basics of "fetch".

Bark Ball= Will help with your dog's fear of other dogs.

Rubber Mushroom= Helps with the fear of fast, bouncy things.

Soccer Ball= Helps with speed, tactics, agility. Can improve your dog's performance in the agility arena.

? Block= "Fun Toy", can be used as a distraction to new puppies.

Dice Cushion= Comfort for dogs that take risks.

____ Flying Disc= Best for first-time disc puppies.

____ Camo Disc= For disc puppies that need a little bit of a challenge.

____ Sponsor Disc= Helps puppy's determination.

____ Aerodisc= For fast puppies that love to fetch, is the best for challenged disc puppies.

Toys:
Balloon= For puppies with the fear of loud noises. Once your dog is used to the pop of this balloon (not the one POPPING it, but near it when it pops), you can play music while playing the game, and they will not bother you.

Bubble Blower= "Fun Toy", can be used to improve puppy's peripheral vision and observation skills.

Pull Rope= Improves puppy's strength.

Jump Rope= Helps puppies when they hit the disc arena. The longer and higher they can jump, the more likely they'll do good in the disc contests.

Windup Toy= Helps with escape tactics.

Talking Bird= Helps with dogs that won't listen to your voice.

___Kart= Helps with escape tactics.

___Copter= Helps with escape tactics.

Music:
Keyboard= Shows dog how creative you can be.

___Box= Helps with hearing.

Orange and Green records are just for fun.

Surprise Record= Best form of punishment or scolding.

Naptime Record= Helps to get the pups tired.

Colonel Bogey Record= Helps with lazy pups.

Flower Waltz= Great for dogs with a knack of choreography.

Nintendogs Record= Best for dogs that like to sing.

ETC:
Stick= Most basic form of "fetch", is not recommended.

Tissue Box= For dogs that act sick, this is a consolation. It will help, trust me.

Dog Photo= Best for dogs that have a fear of other dogs.

Disposable Camera= It helps dogs that love to think they're famous.

Juice Bottle= For dogs that seem to never stop eating, this will give them something to play with to get off your back.

Leather Shoe= Best for dogs that don't like toys.

____ Boot= Best for dogs that hate shoes.

Lisa Doll= If you're leaving your DS on, but leaving the room, setting this toy out will give the dogs a feeling that you're still there, that you're not leaving them. It helps if you need to go, but need to keep the DS on.

Stuffed Dog= Again, this stuffed dog helps other dogs with the fear of their own kind.

Stuffed Bear= For dogs that really don't like furry things.

Moai Statue= It's best if you leave this statue to the dogs that like rocks and solid, outdoor things. They love to play with this, rather than stealing a dog's toy.

Globe= For dogs that really don't like the outdoors, but you want to break that fear. Showing them a globe will remind them that there's much more the 'earth' than your little property.

Shuttle Model= Best used when in space and your dog is afraid. Remind them that although you're in space, you won't die.

Meteorite= Best for dogs that like rocks (see Moai Statue).

Now, if you have any questions, please inbox me or feel free to post on my wall ^-^

Nintendogs No replies