One Tree Hill OTH is back baby!!! whoooooop:D Season 6 Hell Yeah!!!!!!

nedmcgee posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 02:23PM
So what did everyone think of the season 6?????

Lets Discuss, Debate and Relish everything that is one tree hill!!!

One Tree Hill 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Well I loved the Premiere it was great. It looks like this is gonna to be a kick as season. Every thing was great except Bitchtoria and that Crazy ass nanny she was just insane I have a feeling she was the reason her dad died. I would have to say the only part I had a hard time watching was when Brooke got attacked. If Bitchtoria is be hide this attack she should be locked up for doing that to her own daughter.
over a year ago Laurra said…
they started off this series with a BANG! the drama kicked in the very first eppy, which doesnt normally happen!!
1st episodes normally deal with the consequences of the season finale before!! this was a change!!
marks stepped up his game thats for sure!! by the looks of it next weeks gonna be the same, guns, psychos, bruises!!! drama after drama!! which im like FINALLYY!! ... plus leyton <3333333 ... i would of loved this eppy anyway but leyton were just extra sweet and made me love it even moree!!

i just want them to be endgame now! thats all i wish for mark!! :)

dan an carrie -i think dans gonna come up with an evil plan an go along as if hes gonna help her get jamie an then turn on her! cos c'mon dans not r. gonna let her get him!! i think hed rather die!!

i dont want dan to diee, id miss him too much!!
over a year ago chellyp86 said…
I LOVED the premiere it was my favorite season premiere so far...I loved all the Leyton scenes they were the best..I forgive Lucas for being such a butt last season...Nanny Carrie is CRAZY!!! and Dan loves his family too much to let her take Jamie or I think Haley will follow Nanny Carrie and save Dan...either way it will be awesome...I feel sooo sorry for Brooke i hope she is okay...I loved her this episode she was so angry and it was refreshing...I loved Jamie/Q dancing adn Haley/Jamie dancing..GREAT start to the season:)
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
AWESOME!!! I loved it too..
And I agree with yoy chellpy, I think Haley will follow Crazy Nanny and end up saving Dan or something like that!
BROOKE, omg finally she got a reallt good storyline, but I feel so bad for her :/
LEYTON!!! I was totally crying! BEAUTIFUL<3
over a year ago naleyfan4ever said…
Omg love how mark started the season with showing lucas with all three girls. I loved the dancing too Chellyp86 and I thought it would have been funny lucas and peyton in the Vegas setting. But im worried that with what happened to brooke Leyton will put off the wedding. I believe the person that attacked brooke was the Someone that knows the girl that stole that shirt like maybe a bf. Btw did anyone else find it kinda hard to watch the Scenes with Dan and Nanny Psycho, I know he killed keith which I don't think was right but, I wouldn't wish what she is doing on anyone. BTW BTW Did anyone see how after nathan slammed the ball in the net and picked up Jimmy-jam he kept grabbing his back, I hope nathan gets better. I so loved that brooke and haley were together when Leyton sent their txt messages, it was perfect.
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
YEAH NATHAN!!! nooo:( poor Nathan.. I hate that his back is hurting.. DAMN IT!!
Yeah, the Leyton and Baley messages was so funny :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jezu said…
all i can say is i LOOOOVED it!
altho i agree with you naleyfan4ever i found it really hard to watch the dan/psycho nanny carrie scenes. quite disturbing. dunno whether its because im squeamish or if i feel sorry for dan. probably both. other then that the episode was great :P btw LOVE leyton <3333333 :P
over a year ago vbchick21 said…
S6 premire was the best one yet. When my sister and I saw that Lucas picked Peyton we had a huge happy fest. IT was awesome!!!.

Nanny Carrie freaks me out...I can't believe that I would hate someone more than him, but Carrie has def. taken that spot. She CANT take Jamie away. I will bawl.

Brooke..poor Brooke...I think that the shoplifting chick has something to go with the gut attacking brooke. Her or her mother. She's a psycho too.

They should've had more Naley and JAmie scenes. I love Jamie
over a year ago chellyp86 said…
I was thinking earlier about the whole Brooke thing. I do think it was either something to do with that shoplifting girl or i was thinking that maybe Victoria sent that girl thinking that Millicent would be working becasue she didnt know Millicent was leaving and she told Millicent she would pay for calling her an evil bitch. That is just a theory though.
over a year ago raychiebabe said…
I can't believe he picked leyton. thank god they didn't get married hopefully they can just call it off when Lucas Realise he wants Brooke. The Brucas is much better to watch then Leyton the chemistry works better... i am totally in love with Jamie i hope we get to see ALOT of him he is so sweet. Hopefully Brooke get her time to shine when she shows everyone how strong she is.
over a year ago JessiLeo said…
yeah chelly i was thinkin the exact same thing about brooke n bitchtoria since she didnt know that millicent was leaving i think she sent the shop lifter to get some of her designs n that failed and figured it would be easier to send a robber to rough up millicent but instead it was brooke just a thought to id do that if i was an evil schemin bitch lol
yeah chelly i was thinkin the exact same thing about brooke n bitchtoria since she didnt know that millicent was leaving i think she sent the shop lifter to get some of her designs n that failed and figured it would be easier to send a robber to rough up millicent but instead it was brooke just a thought to id do that if i was an evil schemin bitch lol
over a year ago addiee said…
i cant even EXPLAIN how happy i was when he picked peyton. :)
aww didnt you just love the old man he was well sweet. :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
um let me just say, it was amazing, BECAUSE OF LEYTON!!!!!! <3 TLA!!