One Tree Hill Need help with a scene 505

Broody_4_Cheery posted on Sep 05, 2008 at 07:31AM
okay so i am writing this fanfic based on 505 and im looking for the scene where lucas is at the airport and lindsey calls him, i found it but i dont think it is all of it because i swear that i am not going crazy and he tells the chick at the desk that his book is being published and shes all like 'it must be a dream come true' and he like does the whole should i call peyton or brooke thing. but i cant seem to find that scene and i need it. so if anyone could help me and give me a link to that specific scene or tell me like the exact dialogue and what happened in it that would be great. thanx. all help very much appreciated.

One Tree Hill 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Good thing I have it on my iPod but I'm still trying to find if there are availbale scripts online. :)
ok here you go:

Scene 20: The Airport.

Attendant: Hi.

Lucas: I’m sorry to bother you, but I have to get back a little sooner than expected.

Attendant: We’ll see what we can do.

Lucas: Thanks.

(His phone goes off.)

Lucas: Excuse me one second.

(He answers the phone.)

Lucas: Hello?

Lindsey: Hi, is this Lucas Scott?

Lucas: Yeah, who’s this?

Lindsey: My name is Lindsey Strauss; I’m a junior editor at Putnam and Pratt. I uh, read your novel.

Lucas: Oh, well it’s nice of you to call. Everyone else just sends the rejection letters first class.

Lindsey: Actually, I loved it, and I passed it onto my boss and he feels the same way. Hello?

Lucas: I, I, I… I’m still here.

Lindsey: What I’m saying is, we want to publish you’re book Lucas. How soon can you be in New York?
Lucas: Uh… I’ll figure it out. Yeah Okay, I look forward to seeing you too. Bye. I need to go to New York. They’re publishing my novel.

Attendant: Congratulations. Must be a dream come true.

(He looks at his phone and thinks about calling Peyton but doesn’t.)

Attendant: All set.

(He takes the ticket and leaves.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
Nem u rule! i owe u one! i knew i wanst crazy, the utube i watched skipped from him saying newyork to grabbing the ticket, seriously wtf.
what site do you get the scripts for, this will come in so bloody handy. thanks again, hugs.
no biggie. It's on onetreehillblog.com, they have transcripts until 5x08, I think. :)