One Tree Hill Your Opinion on Repeats

vbchick21 posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 04:07PM
Seriously, I'm sick of people saying that picks are a repeat, even if it's not my own pick. If it's a repeat don't effin answer it. People try to be original, but sometimes they just fail. GET OVER IT!!! And seriously some people are just jerks about it.

One Tree Hill 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amandaj said…
You do have point...People could just ignore it and don't answer them. I don't mind that people point out that a pick is a repeat, as long as they're not, like you say, jerks about it. People should be nice even though someone has posted a repeat. I think repeats is something we must accept, or at least expect on big spots, because it takes a lot to be original and come up with something no one else has thought about before you on spots with such size as The One Tree Hill spot etc.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
A repeat is the most annoying thing on the spot. USE THE SEARCH BAR before you make a pick. It`s there for a reason. And have some common sense. Sometimes people make the most ridiculous picks that have OBVIOUSLY been asked before. People are going to be annoyed at you for making an annoying pick. Get over it.
over a year ago amandaj said…
I agree with you, mollyx365, on the search bar thing, it's not to difficult to do a search to check before you post a pick. And when it comes to certain picks, it's very obvious that it has been asked before. I think most people easily can tell if their pick question has been asked before, as some picks is just destined to already be on the spot(s).
last edited over a year ago