One Tree Hill Thoughts of season 7 finale

Drisina posted on Aug 04, 2010 at 08:29PM
Okay since the season 7 finale i wanted to post this but never had the time.I honestly was kinda disappointed on finale(and whole season but that's another story).So first we find out they go to Utah okay cool.The first thing that didn't feel right was Haley:with 1 episode ago she throw herself in to the pool wanting do drown and with 2 episodes she lighted the piano on fire but now she was like miraculosly healed and that just wasn't right someone who was depressed from her/his mother's death after had a suicide attempt can't just miraculos heal .Second they arrive and they start with a long (and at a point boring) snowball fight i mean yeah they fight , okay they fight a little bit more but heck stop at some point cause it's getting boring.WakeyWakey's music didn't bother me.Then we see some scenes at a club , Grubbs Mia , a hot tub scene , and then famous Shantel.Dunno Mark had something for finale and wanted to put Quinn as naked as he can as many times as possible ?We see her in bed with Clay , then she 'losts' her way to the bed and then she goes in swimsuit to get key with was absolute boring and i didn't really didn't needed to see her.Then film premiere okay great reviews selling cool,Brulian proposal which was best part of show (followed by Alex/Chase ) then ending they go sliding, we find out Haley is pregnant and comes the horrible cliffhanger which was lame because first of all how come in the middle of the night they let the door of balcony open ? second she made abolutely no noise ? then the only thing that could rationally happen to them is to die cause they were both shoot (Clay at chest or near cause when he falls near door blood remains where his chest was)and it was middle of night everyone went to sleep(Nathan,Haley,Brooke,Julian)so no one can find them, but the other rational thing it would be to be a dream.But still i don't know i guess this is just my opinion and i wanna see , read whatever your thoughts on season 7 finale.

One Tree Hill 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xmaximusx said…
Actually, i haven't seen the finale episode, but nevertheless i can admit that OTH was REAL till the 7-th season (or even less). It should have end after Payton and Lucas have gone.
over a year ago Drisina said…
Yeah i agree tho show could've been great with Leyton gone to but Mark simply couldn't put some good storyline.