One Tree Hill Music Game

inespinto posted on Feb 25, 2008 at 06:32PM
I'm always playing this in my head when I'm listening to music so I thought other people might enjoy it.
It Basically goes like this: One person says a song and the next person has to assign a character from One Tree Hill to it. There are no right or wrong answers.

So I'll start: Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World

One Tree Hill 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jenniferm said…
Great post!

"Hear You Me" reminds me of Karen and Keith especially the part about "I never said thank you for that now I'll never get the chance...may angels lead you in". Sob!

I can imagine Karen and Keith and she letting him know she never really got to say thank you for being there for her during Lucas's life and she never will get the chance beause Dan killed him but it's ok because angels will lead him into heaven.

Mixed Tape by Jack's Mannequin
over a year ago inespinto said…
This one reminds me of Peyton and Lucas, from Peyton's point of view now because she regrets her answer to the proposal and wants Luke back

Wish You Were by Mia
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tinna said…
(omg I was just thinking about a game like this today!)

I'm thinking kinda Peyton, although some of the text doesn't fit.
over a year ago fannyflag07 said…
hey Tinna you forgot to put a song a the end of your message.
so..

Someday by Bryan Greenberg
Whoops, sorry I forgot to add a song. Hmm...

Viva Forever - Spice Girls :D
Ok I'll go =P

Someday by Bryan reminds me of Jake (sorry it only reminds me of him always)

Viva Forever By Spice Girls - I don't really remember it all that well but I think it reminds of Leyton

No Good by Kate Voegele
Peyton!
I was just thinking about it earlier, the:

I hate myself for loving you
I turn my head away
But my heart will remain

makes me think that that's something Peyton thinks/feels.

Jolene - Dolly Parton
over a year ago sr5950 said…
Jolene definitely makes me think of Rachel!
"Please don't take my man...just because you can"
and " With Flaming locks of auburn hair", this song is perfect for Rachel!

Heartbeats - jose gonzalez
over a year ago ritergrl said…
Hearbeats definately reminds me of Leyton, just because they played it in 409.

Metallica -- Nothing Else Matters

link -- The lyrics incase you haven't heard the song.
Naley...

Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
Definitely makes me think of this season Naley.

The lines "there's nothing I can say to change that part" and " I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Tell me if you stay I'll be forgiven. Nothing you can say can stop me going home" makes me think about there is nothing Nathan can do about the nanny kissing him but if Haley stays with him then he can be forgiven and come home.

Sara Bareilles "Love Song"
over a year ago Pernjille said…
It reminds me of Peyton and Jake. Don't know why but it does :)

Does it have to be a song from the series?
In case:
Band of Horses - The Funeral
If it doesn't have to: Band of Horses - "No one's gonna love you"
It doesn't have to be!

And No One's Gonna Love You reminds of Leyton from Peyton's perspective

But no one is ever gonna love you more than I do
No one's gonna love you more than I do

I never want to hear you say
That you'd be better off
Or you liked it that way

Dashboard Confessional - Stolen

For some reason that song makes me think of Lucas and Brooke when they were together the second time. The whole "I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis" thing.

That is the song that goes "you are the best one of the best ones you have stolen my heart" just makes me think of their relationship at that time.

"All These Things That I've Done"-Killers
over a year ago othfanhoustie said…
i think the bit where it says "i got soul but im not a soldier" reminds me of Peyton. cause she has been through so much in her life and she has come through it all...it does show she has soul and she is strong. but i think this makes people forget that she is vulnerable sometimes...espesh luke in season 5. dont know if that makes sense.

here comes a regular - the replacements
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
Ellie

Heartbeats - José Gonzales
over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
Lucas and peyton

I want you to want me by Cheap Trick
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
leyton coz peyton kinda cant get by without lucas

a moment like this - kelly clarkson
over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
Leyton

Cannoball- Damien rice
naley when haley went on tour

the cure - just like heaven
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
Peyton and Ellie because they both like Cure

Dare you to move - Swithchfoot
lucas and anna coz it was playing when they were together ( i think ) if not jeyton

stop and stair - one republic
over a year ago kristine95 said…
jake and peyton :)

jackson waters - come undone
over a year ago anetted said…
I don't know why, but it reminds me of Brachel in season 5. When Brooke and Owen found Rachel. And Victoria asked (cough, I mean, forced) her to leave from Brooke's house.

Gavin DeGraw - More than anyone
it reminds me of the time peyton visit jake and jenny in season 3 when they meet at the airport :)

kelly clarkson - irvine
over a year ago anetted said…
The look on Peyton's face when she finds Ellie dead.

Stereophonics - Maybe tomorrow
naley and leyton!
just the songname reminds me of them! :P

3 Doors Down - Here Without You
over a year ago Eryn6232150 said…
Leytonn ♥

Alabama - There's No Way
over a year ago AMYonetreehill said…
Is it Ok if i join the game? If it is then... This song reminds me of both Naley from Nathans point ov view & Leyton from Peytons point of view. Naley when it says 'There's no way I could make it without you' because he always needs her. And leyton when it says 'I've waited so long just to have you to hold,
And now that I've got you, I'll never let go' because Leyton for some reason are always waiting for eachother -and when they finally got eachoterh they promised it was forever ♥

Always Love -Nada Surf...
over a year ago oth_leyton_tla said…
Peyton!
Mainly because when it says, "To make a mountain of your life is just a choice"-Peyton always seemed to have problems in her life and maybe she just needed to make things simpler for herself. She also mentioned it in one of her podcasts :P
I also think that Peyton in season 1 did have all of this hate towards life in general because it was never really kind to her, therefore she should 'Always Love' ♥

You Found Me-The Fray...
Without a doubt Brulian, whenever i hear that song i think of them. Especially when it says 'the only one whos ever known who i am, who im not & who i wanna be' nobody else understands them, having pushy parents, not feeling enough -only they can understand and put right that part of eachother. also the 'lost & insecure -you found me' they were lost, they were insecures -they found eachother & everything eas right again. Plus the fact that it was playing in some of their key scenes. Thyre known for it, its their song :)<3

Sway -The perishers...
Breyton from Peyton's point of view.
Especially the part that says, 'It feels as though we’ve made amends.
Like we found a way eventually' because its like Breyton in 4x21 when Brooke says 'we made it'.
A few other lyrics from the song that make me think of Breyton:
"It was you who picked the pieces up when I was a broken soul"-when Peyton's mom died.

"Have you finally forgiven me?"-for being with Lucas

"I don’t wanna hurt you, Like I know I’ve done before, I will not do it anymore"-Leyton thing again <3

Broken- Lifehouse
Although im a leytoner and not a lincus fan, this song realy reminds me of lincus... 'im holding on' -deep down they both knw that its Lucas and peyton, but theyre still trying to save their relationship, they dont wanna dmit that tehre not meant to be :|

Also though the 'I may have lost my way now, havent forgotten my way home' remind me of many charecters, mostly Peyton, Nathan & Lucas -as they screw up alot and do stupid things and make mistakes eg. sleeping with strangers, drugs, but they always manage to find their way back again.

Kate Voegele -Angel...
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
This song reminds me pretty much of Haley.Perfect student,tutor girl.Everyone expects her to be perfect,but she's not.She's allowed to make mistakes.She's not an angel,she's a human being.

Jordin Sparks-Don't let it go to your head
Im a total Leytoner but I think this reminds me more of Brucas. I dont really know why but I would say its from Brooke's pov.

Wakey Wakey- Got it all wrong
This song doesnt really remind me of anybody in perticular. You know when your listening to a song and you instantly have a charecter or a couple, or a friendship in your mind -Like Brulian with 'You found me'. But if i really think then it kind of reminds me of Ellie/Peyton and their relationship/struggle allthough i dont know why. I spose if you look at the lrics in detail it could be a brucas 'we tried our best but it wasnt enough' as they couldnt hold together.

La Rocca -Non believer...
over a year ago dalma said…
Peyton...or maybe Brooke...
The Cure - Lovesong