Percy Jackson and the Olympians Movie

appersun posted on Feb 10, 2010 at 03:44PM
do you think the movie will still be a good movie, even though there are so many mistakes?

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago OHHhiiVictoria said…
smile
I went to the movie with my friend and her family. Only my friend, her sister, and me read the book. My Friend and her sister got really mad at the movie 10 minutes in to it, saying it sucks and how they wanted to leave.
They came into the theater thinking its going to be like harry potter's movies and be exactly like the book. But really, it's two separate things.
I know they are two different things. They refused to understand that, even though I tried to explain it to them.
I personally thought after i got over the shock how different it was, thought it was a amazing it was. If i was a director, i would want creativity with the movie. I thought the director did it wonderfully, reshaping the details and still keeping the main points of plot. The only thing I didn't understand in the movie was why they went to Hades. They could of touch upon that a little more.
I as the rest of my friend's family and they said they love it and had amazing effects.
Finally my friend's sister let me explain to her and she finally said the only reason why she didn't like was because the movie wasn't like the book.

I wish it was more like the book, because thats why i got so excited over it... Even making camp half blood t-shirts. But it was a good movie. So yeah.
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
i hate the movie
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
I loved the movie and that's how I discovered the books the same day I research the movie and I saw that they had books so I bought the books read them and fell in love with the books and the movies and I think that Rick and Chris did both amazing jobs
over a year ago duncylovescourt said…
same 4 me percyjackson51 i was a fan of the movie and the inspired me 2 read da books