Percy Jackson and the Olympians 7th Percy Jackosn book!

Perseus1092 posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 07:13PM
Yo guys Im not sure but I've heard rumors online of a seventh book or even a new series for that prophecy at the end of book 6. (The Lats Olympian) But I'm not sure. If you've got info about any of this tell me!

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago breakingdawn21 said…
that would be so cool if the wrote a series on the new prophecy.
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
they are it will be out in October....in fact there is a whole forum about it go to the top press forum and go to the one with the most views and it will be called camp half blood series two
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kayleeluvsbooks said…
tongue
the last olympian is book five...duh!
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
sad
Yeah TLO is book 5. And there isn't going to be the 6th PJ book, it will be the 1st The Heroes of Olympus book. It's different. I know it's sad, but Percy won't be the major charactor in the new series anymore.
no the last Olympian is the 6 because of the demigod files
well it is not in the mane series but still it is one of the books so that is what he meant by 7th book
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
omg you 2 at the start really are idiots that haven't been paying attention
what do you mean 2 at the start??? do you mean breakingdawn21 and me? or Perseus1092 and breakingdawn21? because i am not an idiot i made a good point
over a year ago kayleeluvsbooks said…
the demigods file doesnt count because its not really a part of the series.
ps. by the way, you spelled 'jackson' wrong.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
i_am_zim I mean Perseus1092

kayleeluvsbooks who were you talking to about misspelling jackson
ok good and ya who spelled it wrong????
over a year ago PercyJackson7 said…
angry
Man that Percy Jackson and the lightning thief, was bad it wasn't worthy to be called a Percy Jackson movie i hated it
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
i liked it! but ill admit, it waz nothing like the book.
over a year ago BellaMSC said…
smirk
Your all WRONG!!! TLO is the LAST book in the Percy Jackson Series but we meet all the characters INCLUDING the ones from the Percy Jackson Series in the new series The heroes of Olympus. In the first book of that series, The Lost Hero,the main character is called Jason but we meet some new and old characters and in the second one that just came out, The son of Neptune, the main character IS Percy but there are some characters we know already and some new ones.
over a year ago belle0416 said…
I agree with BellaMSC!!!