Percy Jackson and the Olympians how do you like my NEW Thalia grace???

i_am_zim posted on Jun 19, 2010 at 09:57PM
how do you like my NEW Thalia grace???

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
smile
this is it :)
this is it :)
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
heart
I think it looks cool. It isn't as mean as the last one, but it looks more like Thalia. I really like this!
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
wink
yeah I luv it. maybe put a spikey necklace
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
its the kind side of her that percy likes
i need to darken it up. it is to light.
big smile
i remastered it finally. i gave her a more natural skin tone, i gave her the freckles they describe in the book,i re did all of the colors, i fixed her deformed cheek, and i made her eyes more professional looking. it is the same drawing not a new one it has just been remastered. now i only need to scan it in and post it. it should be up by tonight.
ok sorry for the 2 MONTHS but it is a VERY long and boring story and if you would like to here it then tell me so on my profile link well anyways the point is i DID re do it and now i have it back but now i am re doing it a second time on the computer so it will look awesome. it should be up in a few more days but knowing my luck it will be eaten by a shark or something and i will need to search the seas the rest of my life to find it. but whatever
over a year ago Apollo4life said…
laugh
wow zim u never upload a crap picture u r a true artist sooo unlike me i am so crap its unbelieviable
smile
well if you drew your profile picture i am guessing you are being sarcastic lol its hard to tell just by reading
over a year ago Apollo4life said…
angelic
serius zim i am not jokin u really r a good artist i got my profile pic from google honestly
smile
oh lol
over a year ago LPLJdorf said…
aw, it's soo cool.! I love it.. :) But there's no actress who looks like that... As far as I can see... :/
smile
ok it is still not finished but to prove to you that i am working on it, this is what i have so far.
smile
yup
yup
just so you can see them on the same screen without going up and down.....
just so you can see them on the same screen without going up and down.....
over a year ago Talkitiv4Thalia said…
cool but i never imagined her with highlights...
over a year ago Talkitiv4Thalia said…
Check out my elicit awesome story called A Ligit and Epic Tale of a Girl Called Courtney!! Comment tell me if u like it!!

Just click-
link
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
your pictures are good but Thalia would'nt have highlights
really??? i always think of her with like a blue or purple highlight............ speaking of that i forgot to post my newest Thalia