Percy Jackson and the Olympians Just my Opionon!

Posieden_Fan posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 05:25PM
If there will be a next book of the Series, I would hope it would be something like this...

Calypso now free, like the gods swore, would go to Camp Half-Blood to befriend Annabeth, while trying to steal Percy's HEART. The same day Hermes Proudly Delivers a son to Half Blood Hill "Luke", reincarnated, only Percy's age and want's to take back Annabeth's HEART and is conspiring to kill! Percy or help out Calypso in taking him away from Annnabeth!

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Posieden_Fan said…
laugh
oops posted two of the same articles! my bad!
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
hmmm
Wow. Yeah, that would make a cool love story. Anyway, I think Percy's love stories will only be in the background, as he's not the main character anymore...
Btw the reincarnated Luke will be a newborn baby and will remember nothing about his previous life. And Calypso isn't a demigod. What would she do at Camp Halfblood? Shouldn't she go and help Annabeth to find Percy?

P.S: There's a whole forum named Second Camp Halfblood Series to talk about theories and predictions.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
meh
Yeah thing is that percy and annabeth are so cute together!! and i will never forgive luke even though i am not in the book
over a year ago RebeccaCalzone said…
Calypso would understand that Percy and Annabeth are together, geez calm down, not every female out there is a threat. Personally I'm a Perlypso shipper, but that probably won't happen.