Percy Jackson and the Olympians If you could be a demi god who would your parent be?

greenstergirl posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 11:38PM
So if your gonna anwser this anwser it with your godly parent and why. I would mainly pick Athena because she is awsome and smart which would make me smart which i am but i am bad at the keyboard

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
smile
First, my Mom is Athena too, so hi sis. Anyway, we've already have plenty of picks and forums talking about this, so there's no need making one.

P.S: I'm sorry if I've been rude, I'm the goddess of Antispam and I don't like duplicate contents.
over a year ago jessepena said…
cool
my father will be posidon so can control water
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
wink
oh its ok roheha i totaly understand just wanted too know i am new at this
over a year ago Valvalcar said…
meh
Hermes!I am a good thief and great sword fighter just...like...my...brother...Luke.
over a year ago PercyLuver said…
smile
Athena!!! She is smart and awesome, and always has a plan!
over a year ago LostHero said…
laugh
I am thE soN of Hestia fire and family r my elements ( Transportation, via fire place
over a year ago percyjrulez said…
big smile
me too Hestia or Appolo
over a year ago SisterOfThalia said…
Zeus is what I always get in quizzes. But I'd rather it be Apollo or something :)
over a year ago silverlocket said…
wink
Hestia or Athena...funny aren't they both swore madiens? But on the Quiz I usally get Aphridite or Herems....lol I guess those are cool too. Any but hades or ares is cool with me I guess.
over a year ago Eilv said…
mischievous
Hades. 'Nuff said.
haha get it
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
Position for sure
over a year ago Apollo4life said…
Apollo4life thats why i choose the name. DUH!
haha i get it
over a year ago mad_ove said…
sunny
APOLLO! I love the day, it gives me a sense of security. I love music, it speaks to me. I love poetry, it makes me feel like my heart is filling up and getting ready to burst. Apollo is amazing, of course, with his shape-shifting chariot, awesome lyre, and sick awesome yet lame haikus.