Percy Jackson and the Olympians Why the actors in the movie are old.

mercedesdude posted on Jan 18, 2011 at 08:21PM
In the movie they drive a truck, so they have to be able to drive. Also, not many twelve year olds can fight with a sword.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LPLJdorf said…
smile
Ok, would you wanna see 12 yr old kids fighting BIG monsters.? Not too cool for me.. But the book is so darn awesome, and I'm obsessed with it and in some ways, I like how they're older, how Annabeth was a brunette, and how they put the Hydra.. It's just my opinion that Annabeth was better as a brunette.. She looks more tough and more good to be a couple with Percy.. Blonde girl + a dark haired guy isn't a perfect good looking couple for me.. Plus, she did a very good job playing Annabeth and she's pretty.. And the Hydra scene was just badass.. And the one who plays Percy is AWESOME.! I love him, he's so darn perfect for the role.... :D
over a year ago duncylovescourt said…
i completely agree with u all the way LPLdorf. plus if they werent older they couldnt add a lot of stuff they did. like the percabeth moments... if they were 12 they proabaly couldnt hav done them as well. plus now that grover is older he is so funny.