Pride and Prejudice 1995 Youth and Pride and Prejudice

Shepard14 posted on Sep 21, 2009 at 10:50PM
Do any of you know any teens or children that are a fan of Pride and Prejudice? I thought I was the only teen....however i have a friend who i recently found out enjoy's it also. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE P&P and have seen it like 100 times. Although I gotta ask the grls......which is better looking....Darcy or Bingley? I think Darcy but my friend thinks Bingley.

Pride and Prejudice 1995 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago becca85 said…
**gasp** Your friend thinks Bingley is better looking then...then...then Darcy?! That's...that's unheard of!!

I think Bingley is good looking but not as good looking as Darcy. **sigh** Especially a Colin Firth Darcy... **stares off dreamily**

**snaps out of daze**

Ahem!! Anyways, I'm 24 now, but I've been a fan of Pride and Prejudice since I was...hmmm...I think I was 18 when my friend introduced me to it.

How are you?
over a year ago Shepard14 said…
I am good! I am actually 15 yrs old now, and well YEAH!Coiln Firth is THE BEST Darcy EVER! He brought everything from Mr. Darcy from the book into the movie! and he is soo....*sighs* Perfect.....hehehe well anywho, P&P 1995 ROX!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Echoes said…
heart
I watched Pride and Prejudice for the first time when i was around about 12. I'm 16 now, and I still love it!!
over a year ago becca85 said…
heart
HURRAH FOR P&P FANS!!
over a year ago Echoes said…
big smile
You know, I've memorised pretty much all of the dialogue. Well, the dialogue from my favourite scenes, anyway!! P&P RULES!!!