Random Role Playing Metal Fusion rp (beyblade)

dargox posted on Dec 20, 2012 at 05:31PM
Just read the title.

Name:
Nationality:
Beyblade:
Bey Type: (Attack, Defense, Balance, Staina)
Special Moves:
Bio:
save

Random Role Playing 400 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 400

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Scarlett:*thinking*
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"Like I said, I met the guy."
over a year ago Noone_N said…
"The. You don't know what he thinks of you....I want to battle you now...." she took out a red and orange bey. "With my Fire Pheonix."
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Kenzi: *to Scarlett* Yes! You don't know how strong they are!

Mei: I'm sure you're a strong blader but the great Ginka could barely beat them. We had to step in.
"Well, Hydro Sharkus agrees." He said, bring out a bey that was green, blue, and purple all over.
Scarlett:*snarls* Are you saying I can't handle them?!?!
"Lets go! Let it rip!~ " She pulled her cord and got ready for a fun battle. " lets see what you got!!!" She laughed.
Alvin launched at the same time and he laughed. "Sometimes you two underestimate people." Alvin said to Kenzi and Mei. "Sharkus!"
Her bey started going in circles around Sharkus as she laughed. " I would love to go against you sometime Scarlett. Then you could join us. "
Scarlett:O-Okay....
Alvin laughed at Scarlet's nervousness. "Maybe you should keep calm Scarlet." Sharkus dud a quick loop,, before charging directly at Phoenix.
" yo Pheonix trust your flames!! " It moved amazingly fast and instead of getting hit it actually hit Sharkus really hard. " my bey is the fastest here! Better start thinking up plans!!"
Scarlett:*watching them battle*
Alvin only grinned, "Sharkus sure does like to toy with his prey. Let's see your phoenix flames again." Sharkus spun around in a circle , nearly disappearing, and slammed into Phoenix.
" Esp! I guess I made a mistake! " She changed her begs height like Kyona taught her too and slammed Sharkus from the bottom making it go flying. "Oops!
Alvin snapped his fingers and Sharkus' chrome wheel moved a little bit out of place, also hanging the way it sins. "It took awhile to master to that. GO SHARKUS!"
Scarlett:*watching*
She gasped and kept here Bey small toafraid that he would destroy her bey. "Please! If I loose don't break it." She kept dodging.
Scarlett:*keeps watching+
Alvin smiled again, "I'm a blader, I don't destroy beys. Sharkus Shark Whirlpool" A whirlpool started and out of it came spirits of sharks, surrounding Phoenix.
Mei: No we weren't saying that Scarlett!

Kenzi: *thinks: Why can't these guys see as cops we are trying to protect them!*
Alvin looked over at Kenzi, "Sharks! ATTACK!"
Kenzi: *watches and studies Rena's bey* *thinks: Flame Phoenix......intense fire power, strong flames.. But Drago's flames are stronger*
(Zmidy, are you on a computer or phone, kindle...
(I'm on my iPad. Why! )
(No reason, just wondering why you didn't appear on meebo...0
(Oh. Okai)
Scarlett:It sure did sound like it!!!!!
(@Alvin Oh, on that last post I meant a "?" not a "!")

Mei: Well it came out wrong!
last edited over a year ago
Scarlett:You bet it did!
Mei: *sigh*
Alvin looked at them, while Sharkus and Phoenix clashed. "You know it hard to concentratee on battling with you sprouting things of another thing!" He snapped, before turning vack towards the beys.
Scarlett:*growls*
He growled right back, with a angry expression.
" Pheonix I need you to return it's time to go shopping!" Rena grabbed her bey as it came to her. " Seeya cutie!~" She blew Alvin a kiss and ran off quickly dissapearing.
Mei: *sees a fiery aura around Kenzi* She must've sensed Ken's aura and ran off. Or she was just too scared of Alvin's power.
Rena sighed. " Wow Pheonix that was so close. I thought I was doomed back there. " She looked down at her bey, " I do kinda go shopping though...I don't like Kenzi...." ' meanie cops '
Kenzi: I don't like that Rena girl. One day it'll a head on fire battle! Phoenix vs. Dragon!

Mei: Just chill Ken.
meh
Alvin caught his bey, "Thanks for ruining my fun." He said, as he walked away.
Kenzi: Are you talking to me!
Rena came back to the apartement and saw Kyona sitting down with the new boy. "Kyona...I want you to train me to be like Ianas. "
"Why?"
"Because I'm to weak. "
"Yes Kenzi, I'm talking to you."
Kenzi: Well maybe you would've beaten her faster if you weren't so weak!

Mei: Kenzi.. Calm down.

Kenzi: No! I'm sick you *points at Alvin* for always whining about us messing you up! We never do anything. Then blame us for ruining your fun! If you werent so weak that battle would have been over in 30 seconds! And you keep yelling at us for trying to protect you! It's our job! The WBBA told us to protect our friends, and make sure they don't interfere with Black Rose!

Mei: *thinks: Kenzi,.....*

Kenzi: Well you know what, I don't care anymore! Go battle Black Rose if you want! *turns around and walks off* We were just trying to do our job. *runs away*

Mei: *sighs* Way to go Alvin...... *runs after Kenzi* Ken! Wait up!!!
Alvin fell to the ground and threw his bey towards the shadows. He heard a crack and a loud thud when it landed, and he covered his arms over his knees.
*Back Alley*

Kenzi: *curled up crying*

Mei: *sees her* Kenzi. What's wrong?

Kenzi: *sniffle* Nothing!

Mei: Come on....

Kenzi: I just hate this job! It's making everyone hate us because we're trying to protect them.
As Alvin tries to calm himself, he gets a reddish-blue-green aura around and so does his bey. A few tears stream down his cheek.
Scarlett:*walks away*
Mei: I think you should apologize to Alvin. And he should apologize to you.

Kenzi: Your right. I should apologize to Scarlett too.

Mei: *nods*
Alvin got up, picked up his bey, and ran off.
Scarlett:Whatever..... You ain't my boss.... *walks into an alley*