Random Selena Gomez's Death Threat

pumpkinqueen posted on Oct 20, 2011 at 12:36AM
What I don't get is when celebrities get death threats or any other kinda threat people don't seem to care. But when random people on here do people have a cow. Selena Gomez got a death threat and is scaried. You guy don't care about that at all? Chiphip was giving one to Nomycake and you all cared about that. It just don't sound right, everyone should be treated the same if they get something like that. She doesn't deserve it, even if your not a fan you should still show some kindness to her. Nobody deserve to be treated like that.
last edited on Oct 20, 2011 at 12:36AM

Random 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 16falloutboy said…
sad
I feel sorry for her, I mean...that guy is a fucking idiot, he said God told him to kill her, I mean wtf God loves everyone he wouldn't tell someone to kill another person, poor Selena, I...just..poor her, she's really awesome and beautiful, it's just awful, why would someone want to kill her?
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
Because they probably hate her music or something like that, some people really are just...just crazy and stupid. Even is it was someone like Justin Beiber I would still think this way. It's not right to tell people something like that. Also even if there is a God, he wouldn't be telling a criminal to kill someone.
over a year ago User20392 said…
I heard about this, too. I think that's just terrible. That guy is a criminal and has a lot of issues, threatening to kill a singer? What kind of person does that?! I'm not a fan of her either, but that would be a stupid and ridiculous reason to not care. I hope that crazy guy doesn't kill her.

@16falloutboy: He said God told him to kill her?! I see he's just a douchebag who thinks anyone would believe him and thinks using God as a reason makes it understandable. I don't think God would tell a criminal to do such a thing, he needs to get his brain checked and stop making up stupid things like these, why would God do such a thing, really?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago victoria7011 said…
I feeel so sorry for her
over a year ago 16falloutboy said…
*User203892 you're so right, God loves everyone, the guy is just fucking sick to blame God -_-
@16falloutboy: yeah. That crazy dumb guy probably thought "well if I say I want to kill her because I hate her music, then they won't believe me, so I'll mention God and everyone will believe me!!". If only there weren't people like that. >_< If he truly believed in God and would do anything for Him, I don't think he would even dare to make up stupid things like these...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Chibi-Baka3 said…
Well, some people think that they shouldn't care because they're celebrities. Think of it this way: dare I use this example, remember Twilight. Some people hate it because they thought it was just terrible, and some hate it because of how popular it is. Either way, they sort of tie together. People might not like Gomez because of either of these reasons (or etc).

But still, whether we like the person or not, it's indeed terrible to hear of someone getting death threats. It's right of you to say that no one should be treated that way. Some people have the lack of "what ifs"; they don't ever imagine if they were in that situation. I, for one, would definitely do the same and get a restraining order against the person.

Sorry for my ramblings. ^^;
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
It's ok, you have a very good point. :)
^^ Exactly! And wanting to kill a person just because of how popular they are or because you don't like them I think is ridiculous, just don't see them acting, don't listen to their music, or anything, but there's no reason at all to want to take someone's life over that. I don't know why that guy wants to kill her (I doubt a lot God would tell him to), but my best guess is that he just has attitude and mental issues.