Random REACTION GAME!!!!!!!!!!

pianoA1 posted on Jan 03, 2012 at 12:56AM
A new game I thought up/ saw on another website... anyways, here's how you play:

One person states a scenario, and the next person states how they would react, followed by another scenario. Example:

User 1: A cat claws your face and there's blood everywhere. Your car isn't starting and your phone isn't working!

User 2: I scream and throw some stuff.
A robber comes into your house and asks for a cat, but you don't have any pets.

And so on. Have fun with it! Here's the first scenario!:

You are in the desert and decide to find water. A map blowing on the ground tells you that the nearest water is within 5 miles. You call your friend to pick you up, but there's no cell phone reception. A teeny-tiny scorpion climbs up your leg while you're not looking and starts making strange, strange noises....

Random 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mathrox said…
I'd scream and dance around till the scorpion falls off. Then, forgetting about the map and water, I'd run in whatever direction looking for a camel.

You are in a concert listenin to your fav band play. A guy you just met like 30 minutes ago jumps on stage, takes the mic at the end of a song and asks you to marry him.
over a year ago mrs_ray_ray said…
I would say naw I'm too young nd u creep me out

Ur at a meet nd greet nd all of a sudden ur celeb crush tapz ur shoulder nd when u turn around he/she french kisses u for a LONG time.
over a year ago ivoryphills said…
I'd wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss until we are finish.
You are walking downtown in midnight when a crazy-loud car salesperson offers you a car for free if you sign up for a 20-year subscription to Vogue.
over a year ago afsha1997 said…
i will make my face like that-_-! and what the hell get lost i don't want car

you are taking with your friend and some girls tease your friend and wanna take u away from your friend
over a year ago tokidoki123 said…
I would kick their asses
You are looking out the window,and you touch it and break it..
over a year ago robobot14 said…
I would shriek and then clean up the broken glass and then cry over the window's misery.

A group of aliens walk into your house while you are watching TV.They eat all of your poptarts,and then lick your shoulders...
over a year ago missracoon said…
I grab my whip and torture them with it for aan hour or so.

Its your B-day and nobody has got you anything.
over a year ago RedPineapple said…
meh
I shrug it off and go buy myself sweets and video games.

Kira has located you and decided you are a threat to him. He also got Misa to find your name. Kira threatens that if you don't work for him as a fake Kira, he will write your name in the Death Note which would kill you.