Random Never-Ending Magnificent Garden Party

Shadowmarioking posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 12:38AM
In a series of events, Ingo, a party guest, has vanished without a trace. Can a group of garden party guests piece together what happened, and save this man as well?

This Garden Party's turned into a sort of adventure thing, but new members are always welcome!

1. You must have at least 3 guests or more, fictional or not. I would prefer bringing fictional "spouses", but you can bring anyone you want really.

2. Keep the drama under control. Don't go over the top and make things too crazy.

3. If someone else has brought the character you want to bring, simply choose another one.

4. You actually can change your characters. I should've mentioned that earlier...you just have to make the character or characters you originally invited leave.

And now, for the guests attending.

Shadowmarioking brings:
1. Zero (Mega Man series)
2. Miles Edgeworth
3. Ingo (Pokemon Black) - M.I.A.
4. Emmet (Pokemon Black) -Special guest

Ale1152 brings:
1. Hime (Princess Resurrection)
2. Dark Magician Girl
3. C.C. (Code Geass)

Heartisalone brings:
1.Dave
2.Gamzee
3.Terezi

Sammisaurus brings:
1. Naoi Ayato
2. Edward Elric
3. Sebastian

Kitmolly123 brings:
1. England
2. America
3. Oliver

Mrs_Romano brings:
1.Romano{Hetalia}
2. Tamaki Suoh {Ouran High School Host Club}
3. Keiichi Maebara {Higurashi}

BlindBandit92 brings:
1. Moka Akashiya (Rosario Vampire)
2. L (Death Note)
3. Bugs Bunny

missraccoon brings:
1. France
2. Amy
3. Death the Kid

izfan9500 brings:
1. Momiji Sohma (Fruits Basket)
2. Alexis (her friend)
3. Honey (Ouran High School)

Kaitgirl7676 brings:
1.Fiona Glennon(Burn Notice)
2.my spouse, Michael
3.Angela (Bones)

SonicChief150 brings:
1. Mr. Usui Takumi
2. The Spy
3. Human Version Princess Celestia

If you want to join, just tell me and I'll add you to this.
Also, don't feed the Audrey plant and don't listen to the picture. You're all invited.
[i]In a series of events, Ingo, a party guest, has vanished without a trace. Can a group of garden pa
last edited on May 12, 2012 at 03:45AM

Random 284 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 284

over a year ago Heartisalone said…
Alright. I am here. :I
Not like you care. xD;

The delay was because I was helping a certain person pick a certain 3 persons.
So... I guess I just... tell you my persons?
I believe I picked Dave, Gamzee, and Terezi.
All from Homestuck.
What are the odds.

I don't know what to do I look like an idiot. ;=;
over a year ago Ale1152 said…
^You're not the only one who feels like an idiot right now....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Shadowmarioking said…
YES, that is all that is needed! :L

Now, did any of you bring party favors, such as food, things to do, etc.?

Ingo: Vhere are your guests now? It vould be a shame not for me not to meet zhem.
over a year ago kitmolly123 said…
I'll bring England,America,and Oliver (a Vocaloid).
((I LOVE OLIVER SO MUCH. ;A; Have him sing to us whenever we're all here.))

Ingo: Alright. Zhat's another four guests invited to zhe party. Ve'll begin zhis party soon enough.
((And now if only we could figure out a way to get everyone on right now. :L))
(I just happen to use my phone at the moment.)
(I see that. Shall we begin then?)
(Sure)
Ingo: Vell, aren't you going to introduce yourself stranger?

You'll have to forgive my husband, Ingo. He's in charge of a Subvay battle station, so he's kinda pushy.

Ingo: AM NOT.

LIES. Anyway, why don't your pals introduce themselves?
(I get the feeling add if I'm going to fail at this. XD)

Okay, guys, introduce yourselves.

England: I'm Arthur Kirkland, but I'm also known as England.

America: Haha, I'm America, to, but my full name its Alfred F. Jones.

Oliver: My name's Oliver. I like singing and I also have a pet bird named James.

(wow, I think the only one that I roleplayed right was Oliver.)
(stupid error. I've never thought that it would happen on a phone.)
((Yes Mrs_Romano, you may join. Just tell me who your three guests are.))

Ingo: America und England. Vhat veird names. And Oliver, huh? I've always appreciated zhat name.

I am Ingo, a subvay boss in Nimbasa city. Please note that I am not mein tvin bruder Emmet, for he wears white and smiles a lot. I'm zhe opposite.
(Pffh. I've never roleplayed as any of my people. There's a first time for everything.)

Alright! It appears we have another guest~!
((Alright, you're in!))

Ingo: New guests, introduce yourselves.

England, America, and Oliver, come enter the lovely garden. The flowers are blooming and there are all sorts of treats plentiful. You might run into Edgeworth or Zero while you're in there; don't be shy to them alright~?
Oliver, England, America: *enters garden*

(Hey, if I don't respond, it means I'm sleeping.)
(The same goes for me too. Except I'll probably say goodbye before I leave~.)

MEANWHILE, in the garden.

Edgeworth: ARGH. Get this thing off me!
Zero: It's your own stupid fault your in the mess you're in!
Edgeworth: Shut it and help me!

._. Oh dear, it appears my Edgey has gotten too close to the Audrey plant.
Ingo: Romano, huh? And Tamaki and Keiichi? I'm Ingo. Zhose two vho you hear yelling are Zero and Edgeworth. Zhe seem to be enjoying themselves. *snicker*

Edgeworth: I HEARD THAT.
Zero: Oh shut it and try to make the plant stay still.

^^; It's a pleasure meeting you all. Now please, why don't you enjoy the garden?
Oliver: *looking around* This place looks very nice.
*light saber like slash is heard*
Edgeworth: *le falls to ground* OOFH. You could have at least tried to make me land on something soft.

Zero: Says the guy who walked near his own death. *puts sword away* Oh look, guests.

D: MY AUDREY PLANT.
Oh yes, I did my best growing all these plants here now.
(I must be the only one who will say goodbye. :L)

Zero: Welcome strangers. I'm Maverick hunter Zero, who's currently on vacation courtesy of my wife throwing this garden party. Yes, I realize I'm short, don't push it.

Edgeworth: ...

You'll have to excuse my Edgey, he's not very good at small talk. Say hi now Edgeworth~.

Edgeworth: ...

^^;
Zero: KING?!
*bows* Your majesty.

Edgeworth: ...H-Hello...
*looks at neck, frowns*
That stupid beast ate my cravat! Now my neck is exposed. Curse my luck.

Aww, Edgey, you still look attractive. I would know...

Edgeworth: Ehh?! .///.

((AAANNNNNDDD I must go to bed now. Bye bye~.))
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
I iz here. :U

I am tempted to bring Death the kid since he's one of fav male characters but I have a feeling a certain someone will kill me if she ever joins. XDDD

I bring Moka Akashiya (Rosario Vampire) But her vampire self. L from Death note. And Bugs bunny.
((Got it! And we will continue this tomorrow, seeing as how my computer insists on acting slow.))
over a year ago missracoon said…
Heya! can i join?

Guests: France from Hetalia, Amy from sonic the hedgehog and Death the kid from Soul eater
((Alright, you're in, but if Rave Buddy God sees that Death the Kid is taken, I'm not responsible for any outrage she may cause. :L

You can start introducing your people if they're any other people here. I have to leave, so bye~.))
over a year ago izfan9500 said…
Can I join???

My guests:
1.Momiji Sohma (Fruits Basket)
2.izfan9500 (Myself! xD)
3.Alexis (One of my friends in real life)
over a year ago Sammisaurus said…
I am going to post mah characters now so they don't get taken.

1. Naoi Ayato
2. Edward Elric

And I can't think of another right now. ;o;
But for now I have them.
((I don't think you can invite yourself; you're going either way, why would you need to invite yourself? :L And as soon as I have time, we shall continue this party.))
(I invited myself because I couldn't think of anyone else to bring. xD Okay, then I guess I'll invite my other friend, Mikayla.)
((M'kay. I guess I'll just begin now, seeing as how I have some time to spare.))

:L
I have decided! I realized it might be sorta hard to RP Naoi, so my characters are Edward, Japan, and Sebastian. Mhm.
Ah, Sebastian! :L Who wouldn't want to invite a butler? Oratleastthat'swhatI'massumingyoumean.
That is indeed what I meant. Anyways, I should probably let my guests introduce themselves.

Ed: Hey there, I'm Edward Elric, AKA the Fullmetal Alchemist.
Japan: Herro, I am Japan.
Sebastian: Greetings, I am Sebastian Michaelis. I am honored to be attending such a prestigious gathering filled with such interesting characters.
Bugs Bunny: Eh what's up docs? (whiling eating a carrot)
Moka Akashiya: I think I should be mildly honored that you'd invite a monster of worthy caliber such as a vampire like myself. Do note you'll always have to know your place when dealing with me or I shall make you understand your place. And we don't want that now do we?
L: Hi my name is Ryuzaki. "stares hard at you in a almost creepy fashion" How are you?
Zero: What in the world is a Fullmetal Alchemist?

Edgeworth: ...................Hello "Japan". Quite strange that you're named after a country.

Ingo: Hello Mr. Michaelis. I am Subvay boss Ingo. It's an honor to meet ya.

Edgeworth: Doc? >:L I'll have you know I'm a lawyer!

Zero: Vampire huh? I couldn't tell; it seems you left your glitter makeup at home.

^^; Oh dear...

Ingo: *stared down* Err...I've veen fine...thank ya.
Well, since you guys have already introduced your guest, I might as well introduce my guest.

Hime: My name is Hime, and you shall call me HIme. Don't you dare call me by my real name.
Dark Magician Girl: Hi you guys/gairls, my actual name is Mana and you can either call me Dark Magician Girl or Mana. ^^
C.C.: You may call me C.C.

Yep....Zero that was not nice. We all know that vampires don't use glitter.... well, most of them.
Edgeworth: Hime? Doesn't that translate to princess?

Zero: Another royal monarch?

*looks at Ale1152, shrugs*
Eh, it was just a joke. I'm not really serious. But, seeing as how Twilight has really left a mark on the stereotypical vampire, I couldn't resist with such a joke.

Greetings Miss C.C. *stares up at* ._. Y-You're tall...*is short*

Ingo: *looks at Mana* Quite an outfit ya have zhere. I am Ingo, a pleasure to meet ya.

over a year ago InvaderStickly said…
Classic Sonic (Sonic Genesis games)
Mystery (My mind)
The Joker (Batman)
Ingo: *le looks at Sonic*
IT'S A POKEMON. GO, Garbodor!
*throws pokeball, Garbordor comes out*
Garbordor!
Bugs Bunny: Yeah well you look like a doc to me doc. By the way got anymore carrots?

Moka Akashiya: ಠ_ಠ I'll have you know vampires don't glitter. We are of regal status. By the way if your name is Zero. Does that mean you are actually a zero? Hmm? "smirks"

(Me: /Le joke guys I actually like zero from megaman)

L: I'm pleased to know you're fine. Now if you would be so kind to pass me a piece of cake. I'm quite famished.

Edgeworth: I'm a prosecutor, not a doctor! ...But I'm going to assume you're complimenting me on my dress, so thank you.

Zero: It's just a name. Now, if that were my NICKNAME, I'd be screwed.

Ingo: *concentrating on capturing Sonic* Um, fraulien! Give zhe man some cake!

Me: *hands L cake* I'm sorry. Ingo just gets so carried away when it comes to battles. He takes things quite serious.
Bugs Bunny: Prosecutors wear dresses doc? Wait if you wear dresses? That means you're a gurl?

Moka Akashiya: You would be screwed if you're implying anything in reference to me sparkling. I have killed a monster for less than that.

L: Why thank you. Now I must ask an query. Why does Ingo feels like he must capture that creature? I find it most illogical and foolhardy. The creature runs at the speed of sound. Unless he would do the unthinkable and eclipse the speed of sound without any mechanical help then the whole idea would be a lost case. "eats a bite of cake"
Edgeworth: ?! I most certainly am not! You have to look professional when being a lawyer.

Zero: But in the case that a bunch of glitter got on you for whatever reason, does that mean I could not refer to you as "sparkly"? So you're a monster killer. I'm a maverick hunter, and I've destroyed reploids and such in my career. It appears to me that we are both warriors each on a different level Miss Akashiya.

Me: No, I don't think he wants to capture it. Probably wants to battle it to make his pokemon stronger. At least he's attempting to attack it. I must ask though how you knew the creature was that fast. I must admit also that seeing as how the creature isn't doing much of anything at all, he might now stand a chance. ^^;
Bugs Bunny: Riiight! So in order to be professional you must wear a dress?

Moka Akashiya: Well now. We have never battled so we don't know exactly how of a different level we are each on. Mr. Zero. I have killed monsters of every mythology in the world and even if you're a maverick hunter you'll find I'm not one to mess with or deal with half-heartly. I haven't been near such an insignificant thing so that outcome is most unlikely.

L: Quite simple. "stares at you for 5 seconds" I did my research and payed attention. "smiles" You might be correct in the reasoning he could have a chance (that is a slight chance) in achieving his goal.
Hime: Yes Edgeworth, it translates to Princess. I'm basically Princess of all monsters from where I come from.

Dark Magician Girl: It's nice to meet you to Ingo.

C.C: *stares down at zero* I never knew people could be this short.
Edgeworth: I figured. Queen of monsters? Does this mean you control Manfred Von Karma?
(Go google him, I can't really describe him very well.)

Ingo: Yes yes, nice to meet you too fraulein. Now, vhere did zhat pokemon go...?

Zero: It's not my fault I was created to be this short. ._. But, how did you get so tall anyway?
Zero: You can never be too careful though. I'd ask for an honorary battle from you miss, but I'm afraid that if I did, I would have to worry about two people kicking my ass.

Edgeworth: ?! I am no woman, nor am I in a dress! I'm simply wearing a suit with a cravat-oh, right. The Audery plant at my cravat...

You remind me of detectives in books Mr. L. I could never have such observational skills. I'm impressed.
Moka Akashiya: That outcome is quite probable. But I guess we must participate in that obligation some other time I guess.

Bugs Bunny: But didn't you just say you were in a dress? I'm confused doc.

L: Why thank you. But it really wasn't nothing.
Hime: No, I'm not Queen of monsters. If I were to go into detail about the royalty in my world, it would probably get confusing for someone like you. Unless Manfred Van Karma is a monster, then I have no authority over him.

Dark Magician Girl: He went that way. *points to the left*

C.C.: I don't know... all I can say is that I was created to be this tall.
(Oh, whoops. Haven't introdeuced my chars yet. I'll do it now! xD)
Mikayla: Oh, hai, guys. Nice to meet you! *Is kinda nervous, because she's an anime fangirl and some of the guests are anime people*
Alexis: Hello! ^^
Momiji: Hiya, I'm Momiji Sohma! ^^