Random SAVE THE WOLVES!!! petition

LiilacLottiie94 posted on Jun 23, 2009 at 10:18PM
i heard from the random answers page that wolves in alaska are allowed to be shot at!
even if they are keeping to themselves!
will anyone here answer this to help put a stop to this law?
basically just write about what you think. and your name or something.
hunters are obviously abusing this law to kill the wolves so they can sell their pelts.
please can you answer to join the crusaide!

peace out. rights for wolves. ;-P
last edited on Jun 24, 2009 at 07:54PM

Random 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
It's not cool to hunt wolves. We need them to travel in snowy areas, and they're gracious and immodest creatures... that's the thing though, they have the right to assert their rights without modesty! They rock!
--------ME!
over a year ago twilight0girl said…
okay people suck for shooting wolves.there so calm
(most of the time)and sweet.wolves feel exactly what WE feel.and they dont care!ive ran into wolves many times out on midnight hikes at camp.they NEVER bite me or harmed me in any way.

cassidy :)
okay people suck for shooting wolves.there so calm 
(most of the time)and sweet.wolves feel exactly
over a year ago r-pattz said…
people definatly shouldnt hunt wolves! theyre my fav animals and dont deserve it. i hate anyone who kills them, esp. when they only cut of their ears for the money and leave the rest of the body behind!
it was better when wolves were listed as endangered, even though there were less of them. when they were on the list, it was illegal to hunt them. now the hunters are back=(

-Miranda
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
angry
I think it is sick to shoot animals like that! I guess it is okay if you are like being attacked by them, but if they're doing nothing wrong, that's horrible! Wolves aren't hurting anyone, are they?!

-Sarah
over a year ago Twilightzook said…
I think it's awful. It's not like they have great reason for this, and it's not like there putting them to any great use after. It's sick and wrong. Wolves are gorgeous creatures and do not deserve this. Nothing does.

-M.C.