Random Turn around. :o

E-rock posted on Mar 07, 2010 at 10:15PM
im tired of this life style

drugs, lies, cheating, stealing, everything that deep inside i am truly not.

im starting over, i would appreciate it if you called me by my birth name Eric. it seems that when i was younger, and i went by Eric i was much happier then i am any way

I AM DONE WITH DRUGS AND NO I DO NOT WANNA PARTY WITH YOU.

i rather sit at home alone then get into trouble and fooked up.

in the past year, year in a half i have totaly messed up my life. been in and outta jail, rehab. lost everyone that actually were friends, and gained a bunch of aquaintences that were never truly my friends at all.

im tired of fake people and fake feelings. i am a very real person and i want to surround myself with other real people.

im going back to the life i had in, oh say, 2006. the only diff i guess is that i still need to smoke cigs.

take my advice considering ive lived 27x more of the life then most of you have. drugs are not worth it and crime does not pay. dont you have goals? do you really just wanna spend all ur money on drugs and just be high for the rest of your life??

thats not a life, thats just stalling for death. if you really dont give a shit about yourself then i pray for ur lost soul. but i have goals and dreams and im not gonna let drugs and negitive people get the best of me.

id appreciate ur support as im making a total u-turn in my life

Random 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovelyass said…
smile
are u sure u dont wanna party with ME?:p
im not american so it wont be boring(:
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
I support you
over a year ago laspanglish said…
thats beutifull eric x and do you know what?if you carry on being this way,things will turn out the way you like hopefully.also,thats life!!people go to jail,do drugs,rape,kill and so much more,we cant stop it,but you've made the right choice and given up the worst.and heys!nobodys perfect,and if it does mean you having a ciggy,who cares,you live by your rules,but dont do anything you'd hav 2 explain 2 the police,paramedics etc. lol

so yh its great u want 2 start again,and if u lyk u can talki 2 me,bcs i promise i will not b fake and act,like most people do.i think ur a great person,and im happy for you x just dont forget,tho it seems lyk it ur not alone,u got uzz!and i can be a friend if u lyk,id b mor thn happy 2 make u feel betr if u evr feel bad. (:
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago laspanglish said…
soz reeli kinda long! :S x
over a year ago volleyblue13 said…
agreed with laspanglish :)