Random Have you ever had return problems?

nicole_01 posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 03:51AM
Have you ever had return problems? Did you succeed or fail to return what you bought online? In order to help people who are undergoing the same problem I had, I’d like to share my experience with you, hoping it is helpful to all of you!

That was 5 months ago, when I was just a fresh online buyer. My best friend Lisa, a sophisticated buyer, recommended me her favorite online shop to me,link This shop had a lot of clothing and accessories. I searched for a while and ordered 4 items and paid with PayPal immediately. Five days later, the goods came. I unpacked the parcel and got disappointed. Why? They only sent me 3 items, one dress missed.

I contacted with their customer service as soon as I could. They asked me to download the complain chart, fill the necessary information, and send by email to their after-service customer service. I did what they asked. Another week later, my dress finally came. I opened it and was very confused because together with my dress, there was one t-shirt. A small card in the parcel says: “Sorry for our mistakes, one surprising gift for you! From the Wholesale City team.”

What can you get from my experience? Actually simple but crucial: Contact the customer service of the website you buy, tell them your problem, they can help you to solve it.

I am a veteran online buyer now, if you still have problems and need some help, you can contact me, I will be very happy if I can help. Email: wue191086@gmail.com

last edited on Mar 12, 2010 at 03:52AM

Random No replies