Random SpongeBob is gay!!! I have proof!!!

123moo123 posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 10:37PM
In the episode "F.U.N.", spongebob is singing with plankton "f is for friends who DO STUFF TOGETHER, u is for YOU AND ME, n is for N-WHERE AND N-YTIME AT ALL DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA".

I'm telling you, spongebob's gay!!! also there was this one time when spongebob was like "bye squidward," and patrick was like "you said 'bye squidward' twice", and spongebob's like "i like squidward".

isn't that proof enough for ya? i guess now we know why kids are so perverted nowadays. :D
In the episode "F.U.N.", spongebob is singing with plankton "f is for friends who DO STUFF TOGETHER,

Random 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago r-pattz said…
Dude. He's Spongebob. A fictional character. He wasn't written to be gay; maybe the writers have a sense of humor. Maybe as a character in a kid's show, he's just innocent and naive. It has been said multiple times that while some critics do believe that he may have been intended as a bisexual, the writers themselves were "shocked" by the suggestion.

Of course, no one can ever know what the creaters intended for him. There have been a ton of little hints like the ones you picked up on, such as the obvious fact that he lives in Bikini Bottom. Think about that name.

And here I am, arguing both sides. It doesn't matter; we may never know. The end.
over a year ago Wolfdreamer9 said…
LOL!!! Thats funny!!! XDDDD
I get what your saying, but yeah, he is fiction.
what r-pattz said is right.
over a year ago dragonrider said…
It's a cartoon. Do you think little kids care? Plus he isn't so bad compared to Stewie in Family Guy.
over a year ago lano500 said…
meh
Spongebob is just having fun. He likes Squidward as a friend. He's a fictional character and these things are just jokes. A lot of people assume that he is gay, but in that case why would he like Sandy so much? Spongebob and Sandy are very likely to be boyfriend and girlfriend and if this is true Spongebob is not gay. While there is proof that he is gay, there is also proof that he isn't. Think about it. In the SpongeBob SquarePants movie everyone says he's a kid and at the end he admits it. Spongebob is most definitely not gay.