Random Weekly Challenge

lollipopszx3 posted on May 07, 2010 at 08:20PM
I have a challenge for you! A weekly challenge. This forum is about giving other fanpoppers a challenge and watch how they do it. The weekly winner will have get daily props from me and (hopefully) other fanpoppers.

So it's simple. I will give you a challenge, and you must complete it. Nothing that will get you reported and banned or anything. So here it goes. It will be between Friday-Thursday, with winners being posted right before a new challenge!

This week, May 7-May 13, will be the song title challenge!

You must comment on a pick (can't be your own) OR answer a question using song titles only. Must be under 5 sentences and each song title must be ITALICIZED. One entry per person, per week. The winner will be decided by how many song titles you put into the 5 sentences and it MUST make sense. The winner will be allowed to choose the next challenge and CANNOT enter, because they may pick something they can do well.

Example for this week!
Just So You Know the only reason why you put Miley Cyrus is because of her Beautiful Soul. Yes I Got Nerve for saying this on a Anti-Miley site. And those Butterflies on her nose do make her eyes stand out, thank you very much. Every Part Of Me loves her very much.

So you don't have to do it on Miley, just do it on any spot. But remember ; UNDER 5 SENTENCES, MAKES SENSE, and PLEASE POST THE LINK SO I CAN SEE. Enjoy ^-^

WINNERS

last edited on May 07, 2010 at 08:22PM

Random No replies