Ratchet and Clank Secret agent clank

cocopopsrdeadly posted on Jun 03, 2024 at 12:57AM

Ratchet and Clank 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cocopopsrdeadly said…
I'm not sure if anyone already knows this, but I just found out that High Impact games are creating another ratchet and clank game - called "Secret agent clank" on the PSP, which is apparently coming out in 2008. I just thought i would bring that to peoples attention! There are a few videos of the new game on the "videos" section. Thanks!
last edited over a year ago
If anybody finds out any other news, please post it here!
Only on the Secret agent clank game though please - Check out the name!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago johnsgirlalways said…
I read an article about secret agent clank in playstation's official mag 2007 holiday issue...It sounds really good.The game is about Clank trying to help Ratchet.Ratchet has got him self into some trouble and it's up to Clank to prove he's innocent. The game is set between size matters and tod..... The date is still undeclared but hopefully we'll find out soon. I know I can't wait.
I read on wikipedia.com that the game has been confirmed, and is being developed by High Impact Games (the people who made Size Matters)!
It also says that you play as Clank, Captain Qwark, and possibly Ratchet.
over a year ago johnsgirlalways said…
Cool....I hope they do have a little bit of Ratchet at least it's going to be weird playing as Clank through the whole game.I'm nervous I hope it's good.
over a year ago WChangeRider said…
link

There's a thread I'm running. Feel free to discuss. I look forward to this game.
over a year ago WChangeRider said…
@johnsgirlalways

The gameplay will be best if focused more on Clank, however, I think the character gameplay ratios would be good at:

Clank- 60% (or 50%)
Qwark-20% (or 30%)
Ratchet-20%(or 20%)

I'm skeptical about the ratios, like you. I hope HIG balances the approach and such things very well. I'm sure they will, though.

Other facts:

Dancing Segments
Giant Clank will appear
Flame-inducing pen

All are from link posted earlier.