Romance Novels Suggestions

chameron4eva posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:34AM
There are so many Romance novels out there, it's kinda hard to choose which to buy next.

So this forum is dedicated to suggesting books that you've read and would like to share with others.

I'll start:

I just finished reading Eloisa James' "This Duchess of Mine" and it was amazing. I couldn't stop reading; truth be told, I finished it in one seating, I couldn't stop reading. The hero and heroine have this amazing connection that had me both in tears and laughter. A great read for anyone who likes a little drama with a whole lot of love.
There are so many Romance novels out there, it's kinda hard to choose which to buy next.

So this f

Romance Novels 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago daughterofcokie said…
I'll have to check that one out! And you are right, there are so many to choose from its crazy.
over a year ago bookmite said…
Great idea! Thanks for the recommendation and I'll add my favorite: PhotoJENic by Wendy Bruening which is a contemporary sweet romance that I loved because, unlike so many other romances these days, it was realistic, yet there was nothing about it that was a downer. It was a real feel good book with a really touching ending, and had a very believable plot and characters, as well.
Great idea!  Thanks for the recommendation and I'll add my favorite:  PhotoJENic by Wendy Bruening wh