The Fanfic The Mark of Athena (book 3)

fireuser66 posted on Oct 16, 2011 at 01:50PM
Title: The Mark of Athena (book 3)
Rating: T
Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Octavian, Thalia, Nico, Tyson, Clarisee

OC: Anthony Sharp: son of minerva more info soon
Eric Willow: son of apollo more info soon

Synopsis: The arrival of the Greek demigods in Rome sparks some tension between everyone. Ther are plenty of anti-Greek people at Camp Jupiter *cough* Octavian *cough* there is a prophecy that needs fulfilling

""Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.". And another made by Ella the Harpy

"Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome."

Nobody really understands the prophecies yet they all seek to fulfill them. They know from Thanatos that the journey must go to Rome first. But what is waiting for them there? Then something worse must be waiting for them in Greece, right? I mean what could go wrong demigods flying halfway around the worls in boats. Some of the most powerful demigods that exist all near each other. Jupiter, Poseidon and who else's children will represnt the gods. And what gods will help bring down the giants?

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan, aka the best writer ever because he was the on who came up with the idea of PJ that we all love soooooo much!

A/N: This is my first attempt at a fanfic. I've written a few ideas down here and there so i decided to attemp a fanfic. Previously located in The Heroes of Olympus
I will post every Monday and Thursday.
If i get ahead i will post extra chapters here and there
I LOVE you comments... So comment it up in here!!!!!!!!!
Hope you like it so far
last edited on Nov 29, 2011 at 05:53AM

The Fanfic 95 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 95

over a year ago fireuser66 said…
Chapter 1
Leo
The Argo II being finished probably should have made me more excited then mad. Only one more thing needed to be done, one which i have been avoiding as long as i could. However it needed to be done NOW. I made sure no one else would be near the Argo II other than Annabeth, who was on gaurd. She also knew what needed to be done. I began to unrole a large object wrapped in silk. It took me about five minutes. Then i gazed into the eyes of one of the only things i have ever actually loved. Gazing up on me were Festus' now dull red eyes. I began to feel nauseas. It has felt like so long since my life got turned inside out. Who in their right mind would have thought that the child that was an outcast would be a demigod? And not just that, one of the most powerful demigods to have ever existed. I am not a child of the big three, but i was given a gift that has rarely been granted before. Tragedy and loss follows my gift like a curse. I have experienced my own share of loss. I hated everyone after it happened. I rejected anyone's help; not that i was offered very much. I became an orphan after... well i still have troubles talking about it. I still feel it was all my fault! My own mother! Killed! I was so young and i couldn't control my gift. I was only trying to help my mom. Gaea tricked me! I never know which story to believe even though i was there. Ive been told that it was Gaea lwho caused it, but i allways feel so guilty! The dreams almost every night torment me. The only thing that drives me any more is justice. I want justice. Gaea ruined my life. And to me the punishment for her is death. And the only way i can ensure her death is cause it. I hate when it is time to go to sleep she allways torments me...
"leo i know you seek revenge."
"i dont all i want is justice! You deserve to die Gaea!"
"Ha! Foolish demigod if it werent for the fates id crush your flame of life this instance. I know you will make a valuable asset once you give in to me."
"I would never serve you Gaea!"
"I can give you what you want back for i have captured Thanatos!"
"I would never accept help from you, youve caused me so much pain. Thanatos will break free!"
"Ha! He can only be freed by a great sacrifice that only one that is too noble to deserve to live can give. Thanatos will remain my prisoner forever."
"I will find away to free him. I will give my own life for it will help defeat you!"
"You are very noble. However you are not the demigod who is able to free Thanatos, only a demigod with a gift much different than yours one more rare. Goodnoght Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus."
"Wait! What do you mean?"
The dream never went further than that. The arguement was often different, but i never got the answers i need.
"Leo! Leo! Snap out of it!" shouted Annabeth
"Huh, oh sorry im just a little tired."
"You better hurry and complete your 'task'. We leave tomarow."
"Ugh, ok here we go."
I grabbed what was left of Festus. It was nearly weightless. I knew my dad was helping me now; i really appreciated the help. I slowly climbed up the ladder. I didnt want to do this. Then i thrust Festus' head where it was a perfect fit on the mast. 
A/n hey this is my second post and id just like to say i would really like any constructive criticism because it will help me become a better writter. Also if you notice any spelling or grammar errors please tell me so i can change it. So here we go!

Chapter 2
Leo
BOOOM! Red and green lights flashed everywhere. Festus was moving his head like would when he was flying
"Um Leo what the heck just happened?" asked Annabeth
"I dont know. I...I think he's alive. You know Festus!" Leo replied excitedly
Festus' eyes were darting everywhere. Leo began to think of how great it is to see Festus alive even if it was just his head. A deep voice appeared in Leo's mind.
"Leo, thank you for building me a new body. I am able to control thus entire boat myself. You need not worry about needing a large crew. I have waited for you to fix me, and now i owe you everything. I will steer the boat wherever you wish, and do your bidding."
"Holy Styx! Annabeth i think i just figured out how to man the boat with a small crew!"
"What? How? Thats immpossible!"
"It's Festus! He is alive and he can control the boat!"
"Di immortales thats great! But Leo you need some rest we leave tomarrow and you havent had a real night of sleep since we began building the Argo II."
"But! Ugh your allways right Annabeth. Goodnight Annabeth, Goodnight Festus!"
"night" replied Annabeth
A dull clicking noise emerged from Festus.
Annabeth
All i can think about is Percy. It has been way too long since i have called him seaweed brain. I spent so much time searching for him and i finally know where he is! The only bad part is that i have to wait for Leo to make this stupid boat he called the Argo II. Well... It's actually a pretty brilliant idea. I got really into the details of the boat and allowing it to fly and float was a bit of a challenge, but i am a daughter of Athena, challenges were made so that we could solve thim. Gods i cant wait to see him. Wow i actually cant get that boy out of my head. I allways thought people were overexagerating when they say that but now i know what they are talking about. We had what? Two months together before he decided to dissappear. Well i guess he didnt dissappear on purpose... But i feel like he just tries to make my life miserable. I think that is what he considers fun. Every day as soon as i wake up i go to see Leo and help construct the boat. He is a truly excellent engineer. I would never even dream of the defenses he builds for the boat. I mean some of the weapons i have never seen, and i have been fighting monsters ever since i could imagine. Today is special, today is the day we left. We sent Grover and Tyson looking for Percy a few days ago, five days to be exact. So far they have had little luck
"Leo, are we ready to go?"
"Yeah i just got to go make sure Piper has the food we need to make it to the Roman camp."
"Ok how long will it take for us to get there?
"I would say about a week and a half making good time."
"oh..."
"Whats wrong Annabeth?"
"It's just that i have been waiting for so long and i want to see him so bad."
"Well if we dont run into any distractions we could even make it there in six days."
"Ha! Demigods run into distractions.  That would NEVER happen."
"Aw come on we might get lucky. Our ship is really fast and has a ton of defenses. Only a huge distraction would be able to actually slow us down."
"Yeah i guess." I walked back to my cabin to grab what i needed. I had a blue backpack filled with high-tech demigod supplies: a few small daggers, duct tape, ambrosia, nectar, and of coarse a picture of Percy. I thought to myself, soon that picture wouldnt be neccesary i will be able to see him in person. The event when i finally get to see him scares me. What if Hera implanted in one of the Roman demigods that they were his girlfriend, like what happened between Piper and Jason? I just have to keep my mind on other things. I felt so bad for Piper, she was played by Hera. Hera and I have a um lets see complicated history. She has tried to kill me on multiple occasions. Jason is an awesome guy and Piper and him would be the second cutest couple at camp behind me and Percy. Reyna, i dont even know who this chick is snd she and Jason are going out. Piper really needs a pick-me-up but nobody is able to cheer her up. I really hope that this quest will do some good for her. Jason, Leo, Piper and I would be the only ones to venture to the Roman camp in a huge warship. Let's hope Percy remembers enough to tell them that we are their friends and allies and not their enemies. 
"Annabeth!" screamed Leo. "We are leaving now get on board!"
This is the moment i have been waiting for for so long. I sprinted on board and joined tge other three. A huge group of campers were crowded around the boat eager to see us off. Many had hopeful looks, however some people looked skeptical. Maybe they thought that this quest would go wrong. With a loud groan the Argo II lifted off. I was on my way to see Percy!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
big smile
nice! post soon
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
post!
over a year ago 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
heart
i like it!!
Hey people sorry i havent posted yet i havent had a lot of time to write muc. I have been focusing on where i want my story to go. Working on a plot right now its going pretty slow though. Expect chapter 3 by tuesday night or wednesday. I post late in the day ( well for me at least) because the only time i can write is late at night so sorry about that. That will change by next week so not a big deal.

Thanks for reading!!
A/n scratch that I got on a roll tonight and finished chapter 3 :p
Here you go

Chapter 3
Piper
I have been having the weirdest time of my life so far. First my "boyfriend" turned out not to really even be my boyfriend. Oh yeah and i'm the daughter of a greek goddess Aphrodite. Not only that but i was given a rare gift that few of her children were given, the ability to charmspeak. So my life basically sucks. I am supposed to go on this quest to help everyone work together and avoid fighting. I dont't even know who the other three people going on the quest. I tried to avoid everyone i could because being around anyone allways made me feel worse. The only reason i am able to get up in the morning is the fact that with all these bad things happening something has to go my way... Right? Well we just set off on a journey to a friend/enemy (don't know which one yet) base. This should be fun.
"Piper?" asked Jason.
"Yeah?" i answered
"Can i ask you something, like something kind of personal?" he asked
"Um... I... Guess"
"Well um i have been thinking a lot about me and you, and i really think you are an amazing person. I don't wan't to not be friends with you because Juno... I mean Hera played a cruel joke on us. I mean I really need a friend at Camp Half Blood and I want that to be you. I would get it if you didn't want to but just uh... You know consider it. Please"
"Jason, I... I have allways been your friend and i will allways be. I don't care about any tricks that anybody plays on me. I will think whatever i want to. Not even a Goddess could stop me from being your friend. I would rather fight all the monsters in Tartarus than lose you as a friend."
"Wow, thanks Piper. That makes me feel so much better. I feel like i can finally relax for now."
"Yeah me too. Well i am going to go check on Leo. See you later!"
"Bye."
Leo
We left the camp on June 18. Today is the summer solstice. We have made incredible time. We were allready half-way to San Francisco. With Festus controlling the ship it went faster than i could have ever dreamed.
"Leo, do you think that Piper still likes me. You know like like?" asked Jason.
"Dude i am sure of it. I have some of the same fake memories as she does and it's just confusing to decide what actually happened and what didn't. I know you didn't want this but somehow you are going to have to clean up Hera's mess."
"Oh. Well can i tell you something Leo?"
"Yeah of coarse man."
"Well Reyna and I wern't exactley going out."
"Wait, i thought you said she was your girlfriend!"
"Well thats what I thought too, but now i remember. We both liked each other, but we didn't go out because we thought it would hurt our chances to become Preators. Once we were we were going to go out, but then Ju...Hera took me."
"Oh, i get it." I began messing with the various nuts and bolts in my pockets, i did this whenever i get nervous. Jason seemed to realize this and said he was tired and needed to go rest. This was going to be a difficult journey. Once we got to the Roman camp i know everything will turn into mayham. 
I decided to get some rest. Festus will steer the boat so I didn't need to worry. I reached my room; there were 10 rooms in the boat. They were rather small but they did their job. I made sure their were extra rooms because i felt like we may get a few guests on or quest. Each room had a bed, a lamp, a table stand, a small dresser, and a closet. I designed each room the same. Each room was an exact replica of my last room when i lived with my mother. It brought back many good memories from when i still had her. Many children are lucky enough to not lose their parents untill they grew old. Some people try to express their concern, but they would never understand how i feel still now so long after it happened.
I reached my room and climbed into my bed. I fell asleep quickly. All that means though is that dreams found me quickly too. I kept seeing my grandfather. First he is how I remember him, old. Then it seems as if his life is on rewind. He keeps getting younger. I see him with my mom sometimes. Then she gets younger too untill shes only a baby. Then i saw my Grandpa get married. Now he is young. It stops. It plays normal speed and forward now. He is cleaning out a stable when a girl about his age at that time walks in. He immediately gets a huge grin on his face. I can see the girl blushing. It was way too obvious that they liked each other. Then i see them riding horses and having a good time. I see them having different good times every time. Then it jumps forward. She is telling him that she is moving to Alaska. She starts crying loudly. Then he, my grandfather leans in and kisses her on the cheek. It lasted a few seconds. This part allways made me feel really sad. These two people who were made to be together were being ripped apart by fate. They say they will keep in touch through letters. And theybdo for a while. Then mu grandpa stopped getting letters. He kept sending letters though. He was worried. Then he finally got a letter! He was so excited he tore it open without really reading the front. Dear Sammy Valdez it read. I am very sorry to tell you this. Oh no! What happened! Possibilities raced through his mind. Hazel is believed to be dead along with her mother. We are doing our best to find out what happened. If you want to ask something send a letter to... The adress was unreadable because it was wet with tears. 
"No! This isn't possible! Not Hazel! Why! I swear i will never forget her!" he screamed.
Then at that point it would jump all the way to when he was old how i knew him. I only ever saw him a few times before he passed away. I saw him on his deathbed. I could read his thoughts and emotions. He was... He was excited. He was looking forward to death for one reason. He wanted to see Hazel again. Then I wake up every time. The weirdest part about this dream is that he looks so much like me that it creeps me out.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
holly crap that was awsome
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Wait hold up! The kiss was on the cheek not the lips yes I know I'm crazy like that*eye twitch* post soon
Thanks Nemisis and unknownquestion i changet it. :) starting chapter 4 now
Sorry chapter 4 is taking longer than expected. This is because right now i am planning an outlind for the entire story so that i know what in going towards. I will hopefully post on sunday
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
It's Sunday!!!!!!! Please post!!!
over a year ago post-now675 said…
post now
over a year ago post-now675 said…
He didn't post. It's been over a week!
over a year ago paulion98 said…
sad
sorry, its been over 3 weeks you cant be on THIS Best writer
A/n I am very sorry i have just been really really busy. I know i should have posted a lot sooner but i had a huge case of writers block and just got inspired about an hour ago so please dont be mad at me i will do my best to post faster than ever!
Chapter 4
Jason
So im going to be straight up. I like Piper like more than a friend. But i like Reyna even more... I think. I feel like everyone knows how bad its been for Piper, but me too. I was just taken away from my life and thrown into a different one. There is a lot of reasons i can't wait to get to Camp Jupiter, not Reyna, not my friends, not my home, but Percy. I needed to meet him. He would understand. He is the only other person ever to share my experience. Why couldnt Hera have left my memories? Why did she have to play games between Piper and I? No Hera wouldnt have done this... But Juno would she was a lot more involved with Rome than Greece. Two sets of gods different yet the same... Wow can this get any more confusing? Oh well.
"Jason?" asked Annabeth
"Whats up." replied Jason
"Do you think he will remember me.. You know percy?"
"Annabeth you know he will."
"Yeah but you had Reyna, but then you were with Piper because you didn't remember."
"Percy is going to be different. Camp Jupiter is a lot more... Strict. Im sure he has been way too busy to even think about another girl."
Leo
That girl. I need to know. How is she alive? Is she even real? How did she know my grandfather? And frankly just why? Why everything? I cant even think straight. Im not going to lie im scared to get to Camp Jupiter. What if they just attack us? No, Percy is there and he will stop them. But what if he doesnt remember yet and he helps them. Gods i hate my mind. Im so contradictory. Wow! That was a big word! 16 letters or wait 11 oh well it was good. Gods festus looks so majestic at night. I love having him back, but its still different.
Piper
Throughout my life not one person has ever looked up to me or depended on me. Now everyone does. I hate all of the attention. All my sisters seem to love it. I am so different from all my sisters. And i am happy for it. All they care about is looking good and getting as much attention as they can. Finally sleep reached me, but so did the dreams......
"Piper"
"what? Who are you? Where are you?" asked piper
Then she saw a bright pink light far away. Then she noticed the bright glittery appearance.
"Oh gods mom. Why?"
"piper im not supposed to interfere with you but i need to. You need my help. Here take this" said Aphrodite while holding out a golden necklace with a beautiful pendant. It was a cube with each face a different gemstone. Diamond. Saphire. Ruby. Emerald. Aquamarine. Topaz.
"This is a special nacklace. Whenever you wear it it will provide you with extra energy. It also has another use. But you will find that out by yourself. Lets just say that when you need it and only when you need it take a roll
That was awesome!!
Chapter 5
Piper 
Why do gods have to be so confusing. Take a role to do what?!? Why was my mother so confusing. Would it really be that hard to just tell me what it does or how it works? No. Gods way to make life more confusing mom! I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. It was around 5 am but i wasn't tired. I was more worried. Gods seem to only talk to you after or before something bad happens, and nothing happened before. What could go wrong. We were almost there. Wait. What if thats whats going to go wrong? What if they attack us? Percy is with them. Yeah i have to remember that. I still feel like some people are not going to be happy that we are at the Roman camp. I guess thats where i come in and use my charmspeak. Like, "we come in peace." or something. I am not going to lie my new necklace was beautiful. It reflected light majestically even when no lightbwas touching it. Maybe that is what it does. Pretty mighty ability. Reflecting light when there is no light... No, thats not it.
Leo
"AAAArgh!!" 
"ahhh what the? Oh i swear i will kill you leo!" screamed piper.
"haha that was amazing! You were so scared! Haha im sorry! I just couldn't resist."
"well i don't fimd it funny what would happen if i thought you were a monster and attacked you." retorted piper.
"well them id go rambo on you. Duh. Hey! Whats that? Oh a necklace! Howd you get it?" i said
"my mom."
"your mom? Oh well im hungry. I want a donut." 
"ok? You are so random" said piper
"is that a bad thing? I can't help it. You know ADD and such. Oh! Powdered!"
Piper probably thought that was random too because she walked away shaking her head. Oh well. I like being random, makes life more exciting. Anyways what a night! No dreams! I actually got to sleep well! But only one thing was bothering me. I could sense something was about to happen. Not dangerous though. Festus could too.
Annabeth
Whooosh!
"Huh? What? Whose there!" i screamed. I woke up from a dream about Gaea, the last thing i remembered was Gaea saying, " Be ready!"
"Ww-where am I? Annabeth? Is that you." said a mysterious voice.
"yeah it is. Where are you? Who are you?" I said.
"I'm in.. I think im in your closet." I got up and ripped open the door.
"Oh my gods Nico! Are you ok ?"
His shirt was soaked in blood. Too much blood. If he lost any more he would pass out and probably die. "Nico the blood! Oh no!" 
"Don't worry most of it's not mine. It's the guards. I escaped." replied nico.
"Ww-what? From where? How? Who captured you?" i asked
"Gaea's troops. They caught my in the underworld. I was trying to stop her from letting her troops escape death. I found out how. I tried to stop them but it was too powerful."
"Nico, what was too powerful?"
"Sh-she had something... I-i dont know what it was. Just being near it made me feel like i was going to die. I tried to shadow travel but they caught me. I was about to die. I knew it, somehow whatever she had sucked the life out of everything around it. Except her and her troops of coarse. Annabeth... I don't know if i will ever be the same. If i wasn't a son of Hades i would've died. Something inside me is wrong. I can feel it. I shadow traveled here after i escaped i don't know how or why i came here. I tried to go to Camp Half Blood. Somebody redirected me here. But something went wrong. I i've been here all night but i only just woke up. I have mastered shadow traveling, it shouldn't have tired me even close to as much as it did. I am scared something is wrong. I can't control my energy. It just comes out i can't direct it like i used to." nico explained.
"Nico i'm sure there is a way to restore whatever it is that you lost." i said.
"Annabeth hurry there are pirates. Skeleton by the looks of it." screamed Jason
"Don't worry i can do this." said nico.
Nico
Without waiting to see what annabeth would say i sprinted up the steps and saw the pirate ship. If they were skeletons i could easily banish then to the underworld where they belong. I saw the skeletons. Here we go. I felt the usual tug at my stomach and i tried to direct my energy at the skeletons. It was working! Boom! The ship sank rapidly and there were no skeletons anywhere! As usual i reached inside my mind and stopped the flow of energy, but no! It wouldn't stop! I couldn't control it! I was running out of energy quickly! What could i do! My stomach felt like an anchor had just been dropped on it. I collapsed.
"Nico!!!" i heard annabeth scream.
Then everything went.. Not dark, but light.
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
heart
OMG that was Awesome
Im about half way done with chapter 6
Chapter 6
Annabeth
"What are those?" shouted Leo
"What are what" i asked
"Those! In the sky." 
"Huh? Oh i see them. Oh no! This isn't good." i said
"Should we get ready for a battle?" asked leo
"No."
"Then whats so bad about them?" asked leo 
"Those are Keres."
"They're kir-whats?"
"Keres, they are not a good sight. They are demons of painful deaths. They often show up at battles. They are leaving San Francisco. There must have been a battle." i said

Piper
I did not want to meet Reyna. I kept hoping that after Jason left she gave up on him. I knew it wouldn't happen but i needed something to hope for. Hopefully the Venus campers were different than the Aphrodite ones, especially Drew.
I went back to my room. I needed to be by myself for a little bit. 
"Help!!! Somebody please!" shouted a deep voice.
A jolt went through my body someone was in my room. Was something else in there too? I took out my daggar.
"whose there!" i yelled
"I-I'm Anthony. Where am I why do i feel like I'm constantly moving?" said the boy
"We are on a ship. Why are you here?" i asked
"Somebody sent me here. I think it was Gaea she has been tormenting me for weeks. Saying that i was part of the second. I have no clue what she means. I swear."
I decided to trust him. I opened the door slowly. A guy about 16 years old was looking cautiously at me. He was wearing a purple shirt. just like Jason used to. He was from Camp Jupiter. He was around six feet tall. He had short black hair. His skin was a dark meditareanean tan. He was remarkable. The second i saw him butterflies swarmed in mh stomach. In that moment i forgot all about my problems and focused on him.
"Um not to be rude, but who are you?" he asked.
"Me? Oh um I-I'm um Piper. Daughter of Aphrodite." 
"Aphrodite... So you are Greek? Thats cool i'm guessing you guys are going to Camp Jupiter?" he said
"Yeah we are." i said. It surprised me how calmly he took the news that he was on a ship with the greeks. He seemed very confident. I wonder who his godly parent was.
Annabeth
I had no clue what was wrong with nico; nobody did. I wamted to help but nothing i tried had any affect he was still passed out. What happened to him? What did that thing do to him? How could it do that? If that happened to Nico, one of the most powerful demigods what would happen to us? Were we about to enter a winless war? My mind was racing. I was confused. I absolutely hated the feeling, it rarely happens though. Usually it only comes when i think about Percy. He was the most confusing part of my life. I just don't get the boy. But i love him.
"Annabeth! Come here we can see it. We will be there soon!" shouted Jason. I was actually afraid for him to meet Percy. They were too much alike. They would either become best friends or worst enemies. Let's hope the latter isn't true. I got up and slowly made my way upstairs. 
"Where is it?" i asked Jason
"Right there." he replied.
Even from this far i could tell it was nothing like Camp Half Blood. It was a city modeled off of Rome. The architecture was brilliant. Just looking at the formation of the city i could tell it would be easy to defend. It was somewhat intimidating. 
"Guys." said piper, "I have to introduce you to someone."
"What? What do you mean? Where is he from?" i spat out.
"His name is Anthony. He is from Camp Jupiter." she said.
"How did he get here? He is a spy isn't he? Yes he has to be." said leo
"No! Thats exactly what she wants you to think!" said piper
"Who is 'She' and how did Anthony get here?" i asked
"She is Gaea. And Gaea sent Anthony here. And she is trying to make it look like we captured Anthony and start a war between the Greeks and Romans. I won't let her do that." said Piper
Wow Piper is back. She has been keeping to herself ever since we left Camp Half Blood. It was because of Jason, everyone knew this. Something changed. It had to be Anthony. His eyes were mysterious. They were straight up black. People say you can't have black eyes just really dark brown. Well his were black. It was intimidating, but it just brought out everything else about him. He was strong. His muscles were defined. I am sure the kid was a demigod.
"l don't know you. You must be new." Jason said to Anthony
"I got to Camp Jupiter only five months ago. I don't even remember how. I don't even remember proving myself to Lupa." he said
This is amazing!
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
surprise
post! post! post! i've been reading this for a while and i've finally made an account, so now you have to post for me!
POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Post for me,too!
I will i am starting now (and by the way your comments are what motivate me to write so the more comments the quicker i will post)
Chapter 7
Leo
It was time. Around an hour ago i was able to send a message to the Roman Campers saying we would be there soon. We were about one minute from landing. Hazel. What should i ask her first. Does she even know who my grandfather is? I think she will be angry at me for some reason. So many people allways end up angry at me. Maybe it's because i am impulsive and don't allways think about what i do before i do it. Oh gods we are landing.
Piper
1 minute to go before all hell breaks loose and i have to stop it. All by myself. I feel like i am constantly alone. I wish Hera never messed with my memories. It would be so much easier. If i ever had the chance i would attack her. It doesn't matter that she is a god i could still best her. i just know it somehow. Oh gods we are landing.
Anthony
Well i'm almost back home from a short absence. Only 1 minute to go. Nobody probably noticed. I doesn't matter to me. I got to meet Piper! Ahe was perhaps the most marvelous person ever. She was beautiful, witty and best of all powerful. She could stop people in their tracks by simply speaking. She was mezmerizing in more waus than 1. Oh gods we are landing
Jason
Only a minute before i get to finally be back home. Was it really even home any more? I felt just as obliged to Camp Half Blood. I would stand by them in a war between the Greeks and Romans. I know it seems wrong, but it feels right. Reyna. Something still felt weird about my memories of her. Almost... Almost as if Hera was still blocking certain things and changing others. I'm not going to lie. I don't know what to expect when we arrive. Oh gods we are landing.
Annabeth
1 minute untill i get to see him. 1 minute untill i get to kiss him. 1 minute untill i get  to kill him... 1 minute untill i get him to explain. What happened while he was away. He better not be too close to any of the Romans or else i'd have to kill him again. He was an idiot. But my idiot, if anyone tried to steal him they'd end up seriously injured or dead. Oh gods we are landing.

THE ARRIVAL

Piper
I gathered all of my things, which was basically a backpack filled with numerous items that demigods find useless, pictures of my dad and I, and my new necklace. Why did i feel like i was going to need it sooner than later? Oh well. I went up to where we were meeting before we ledt the ship.
Annabeth
I was too excited to see Percy. I hastily grabbed Daedulus' laptop, my hat, and my backpack. I sprinted to where we were meeting. Then i remembered Nico. I went and got him. Hopefully they'd be able to do something.
Jason 
I needed nothing. I was home. I casually left my room and headed to the randezvous. 
Leo
Here we go! I was excited. I couldn't wait to meet the Romans and show off my ship. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they find out that i was the one to make it! Time to leave and meet up with the others.
Anthony
Well i had nothing so o headed straight for the others.
Piper
We all stepped off of the ship. The first thing i saw was Percy. He was just plain awesome-looking! then i saw Reyna. for some reason my eyes watered violently. Must've been my allergies. We stood staring at each other before Percy said,
"Welcome tp Camp Jupiter. Reyna and i are praetors of the camp. Oh so they replaced Jason... Well i guess they had to do it. Then a pale boy in the crowd rushed forward to an empty space. The spot composes of just dirt and other aspects of the earth. The boy slowly transformed. His skin and even eyes now matched the shades of the earth. He wasn't in control he was being posessed. He ran behind Percy before Percy understood what just happened. The boy took out his sword. He stabbed Percy straight through the chest.
OMG!!!! I am speechless!!!
A/n So... We are #9 on the popular content list!! Lets try to climb that ladder and make it to the top 5!!!! Also comment!!! I know there are more than swimmergirl17 and annabeth523 out there!! Please comment other unknown people.
@swimmergirl17 thanks for following the story so far. Your comments keep me going :)
Here we goooo!!!!

Chapter 8
Piper
Oh gods! How could this happen. This would start a war between Roman and Greek demigods. The quest will never happen. This is my ROLE i have to do something. It is why i am here. I just know it.
"NO!!!!! PERCY!!!! Somebody help! Do something!! Just someone.. Someone... Someone help..." screamed annabeth collapsing to the ground as she fainted. I needed to do something quick. But what? Oh gods, the other Greeks are going to attack soon. Wait! My gift from my mom. I knew it was time. This was the ROLE i am taking. But how do i use it. 'when you need it and only need it take a role.' take a role. Take a role. TAKE A ROLL!!!!! I ripped the square off of my necklace, and thew it like a dice. I could see it in the bright day. A shining diamond stared at the sky. The diamond seemed to be taking in the sunlight. Then it started to glow! YES it was work- BOOM!!!!!!!! the small square exploaded. Then un-exploaded if thats even a word. Then it flew into my hands. Annabeth rose from the ground. She stopped screaming and looked stunned. Then Percy rose from the ground, the blade stuck into his body up to the hilt. Then the blade slowly began come out! Life returning to his body. His eyes opened. He was confused. The boy changed back to his original form, and returned to the large crowd. Then time paused. I could think but not move. I could see annabeth out of the corner of my eye. Somehow i could tell what she was thinking. 
'Percy is alive! But how should we stop the kid?' thought annabeth.
I realized that everyone still remembered what had just happened, just like Deja Vu. Maybe this is how Deja Vu happens. That means Percy would be ready for the attack, and I trusted that he would be able to defend himself this time.
Percy
What the Hades just happened? I think i just died, then time unwound. The boy that killed me. He is an agent of Gaea. I will be ready this time. I will kill him. Payback looked like just what i need after dying. It is not fun. It causes you to panic. Your soul is ripped from your body. The feeling is terrible. Being without a body was the most uncomfortable i will ever be. It feels as if you are at the will of others to move. You can't even move an inch by yourself. Worst of all i saw the dissapointed looks of those i love. Annabeth. My mom. Tyson. Grover. Nico. Thalia. Even Poseidon. It was awful. It made me feel like i should have done more to stay alive. I felt ashamed of myself. Now i am back. The process of becoming alive again was just as bad if not worse. My soul had to reattach itself to my body. Now i'm here and i'm ready this time. Time unfroze. Most of the people looked confused. Then the boy ran out and transformed into Gaea minion form. Nobody ran out to stop him, almost as if they knew it was my battle to fight. I reached into my pocket and took out Riptide, however i did not uncap it. The boy rushed towards me. Still i did not uncap it. It wasn't time. The boy was a few feet away. Still not time. The boy pulled his sword back to stab. In one fluid motion I uncapped Riptide and cut the boy's head off. All before he was able to move his sword-arm. I would be okay. Reyna shot me a nervous look. 
Octavian burst out screaming, "Look he has killed one of our soldiers. Declare war with the filthy Greeks! I demand it!"
"Octavian! How dare you? He was attacked first. Also if you used your brain to look past the obvious you would notice that the wasn't a resident at Camp Jupiter, but rather  a minion of Gaea! You disgust me! Leave! Now! You are no longer wanted at the greeting ceremony. Goodbye!" yelled the angered Reyna.
Octavian scampered off like a scared puppy. He deserved it. Trying to start a war that nobody wanted, not even the war gods. At least i was alive. I know if I wasn't there would be a war, and too many would die and Gaea would claim both Rome and Greece.
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
heart
Awesome !! post soon !
THAT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POOOSSSSSSTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago hippocampi1 said…
omg this is a great story!!!!! y r u only like 9th or something! post soon plaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeessssssseeeeeee!

I am starting chapter nine now so i will post it soon. Thanks for the comments!
Ok I'm here! You can post now that I've commented! I<3 ur stry
A/n: thanks for the comments guys. Be ready for an exciting chapter!!!
Here we goooo!!!!

Chapter 9
Piper
Thank you mom! Wow thats sounds kind of weird. Me thanking my mother. Haha i guess there is a first time for everything. I looked down to see if my necklace was even still there.. Thank gods! It was!... But the diamond face of the square was cracked. I knew what that means only five more uses, and i have a feeling each one does something different than the other. Only the fates knew which it would land on. Hopefully they are looking out for me. Diamonds are the most valuable so i guessed that it had the most powerful effect, and i guess preventing a war that would end up destroying the world would count as important. No big deal. I saw Percy walking towards me. He knew i had done something.
"Hey you" he wispered
"Huh"
"I know you did this how?" he asked quietly
"A gift from my mother." i said showing him my necklace. "I honestly had no clue what it would do, I-I sort of panicked. My mom said some confusing things when she gave it to me. I rolled it like a dice, then time unwound." i replied
"Thank you I owe you about a thousand. Anyways what is your name, and who is your mom?" he asked
"Oh sorry, I'm Piper McLean and my mother is Aphrodite." i replied
"Well it is nice to meet you Piper, it feels weird to owe my life to somebody who I barely even know." he said, his mind seemed to be drifting off. I could see him glancing over where Annabeth was talking to Reyna.
"Hey, I'm pretty sure you have other people you want to talk to. I'll catch you later." i said walking away
"Oh... Yeah thanks bye" he stumbled out.
I needed to find an Apollo person from Camp Jupiter. Nico was still on the boat. I saw Reyna wondering around. Annabeth must've saw Percy and gone crazy or something. Reyna. She would know somebody. But I don't think I like her. Stop! You don't even know her! I told myself. It's because of Jason! And it wasn't his fault either. Blame Hera. It was entirely her fault anyways. I talk to myself sometimes in case you haven't realized for some reason. I walked up to Reyna and said, "Hi Reyna I am Piper daughter of Aphrodite, i need a favor." i said confidently.
"Hi Piper. What can I help you with?" she asked
Wow she was really nice, i could see why Jason fell for her.
"I need a camper, hopefully and Apollo camper that is really good at healing, our friend, Nico, appeared on our ship. He is in really bad condition. He is still on the ship. Please he really needs help." i stated
"Oh okay. I will go get Eric, he is our best healer, son of Apollo. I better go get Hazel. Oh, and by the way at Camp Jupiter we are citizens, not campers." she said politely, while walking away. I rushed to Nico's room so that whatever happened i would be there.
Hazel 
"Hazel, you are going to want to hear this." said Reyna popping out of nowhere.
"Huh? Oh. What is it?" i managed to say. 
"You won't need to go looking for Nico he is on the ship. But.."
"He is!!!" i interrupted
"Yes but he is not in good condition- oh ther you are Eric we are going to need you Hazels friend, Nico, isn't doing so hot." said Reyna.
How could this happen? Where was he? Oh gods what would i do if he died? I loved Nico like a brother. I was basically his replacement sister. I felt an extra bond to him ever since he brought me back. I was so scared that i would be banished back to the Underworld when Thantos returned. I would give my life for Nico if it came to that, i mean i allready died once, what would the difference be. Before i even knew it we arrived at Nico's room. Reyna slowly opened the door not quite knowing what to expect. Then I saw him, he was so calm. There was a girl sitting in the corner. She was REALLY pretty, but it did not appear like she tried to look good very hard. Her shoes were muddy, he hair cut badly, her clothes not matching. Somehow it made her look better than the most dressed up, make-up attacked super model. She also had a sense of power around her. She was intimidating. 
"What happened to him?" asked Eric
"Gaea's servants captured him. While he was escaping they used some type of weapon. He had a hard time controlling his energy, and was able to shadow travel here. After he became concious we were attacked by skeleton pirates. He thought he would be okay. Nobody could stop him. He was able to banish the skeletons, but lost his control after. He passed out, and has been unconcious ever since." the girl explained.
Then her necklace popped over her shirt somehow. That is weird it was just under her shirt, then i realized what it was made of. Diamond. Emerald. Saphire and more. Oh no. The necklace was attracted to me. It was now pointing right at me still around her neck. No one else realized it yet. Then it ripped off of her neck and flew to the ground next to me emerald facing up. Oh gods! How embarresing! WHOOOSHHH! A blinding green light filled up the entire room and I collapsed. I heard three more thuds, and I figured the others collapsed too. What just happened! The light began to fade. I could see the outline of the room. My brain started deciphering different colors, when all of a sudden a familiar feeling vanished. The slight tug i allways felt in my stomach was gone. I felt energy flush into my body. My curse was gone. I was ecstatic! It was gone! Finally! I love this girl; i was pretty sure that necklace was special! I fell out of my daze, and so did the others.
"What just..." said Eric
Then Nico stood up.
"I feel- I feel much better. Whatever you guys just did- it worked. Thank you." said Nico
Nico was all better! My curse was gone. This was so good it had to be true! Haha that may sound weird, but so much has gone wrong in my life. It was about time something went right. 
"Nico. It's gone!" i said 
"What your- oh i mean yeah. Wait! That's great! This is great!" he said
"Wait what happened?" asked Reyna
Nico looked my way. I gave him a nod. He told them the story of how i would attract precious things, but they would be cursed. It felt kind of nice having more people know about it than Nico.
Awesome!! I luv how u got rid of hazels curse!
sad
that was so totaly amazing but I have to go now because i'm suppost to be typeing my essay's rough daft.
Hey peoples! I will probably post tomarow night! So keep reading! :D
So guys i have a plan. I am going to stop posting.... As soon as i finish a chapter. This will definately help my writing in case i need to change aomething without confusing you guys. Also i am going to try to make my chapters longer because i am falling way behind on my outline of the chapters (only up to 17 or so). And i will be posting on thursdays and mondays from now on. if somehow i get really ahead i will post more but only ecpact chapters on mondays and thursdays. This is mainly because i realized that the story is going to start getting harder to write once things pick up a little more. I am going to try to finish my outline so i know exactley where this story will go. Although new ideas hit me all the time so expect a little randomness here and there! Also i love writing twists in my story. So expect the unexpected. But when you do that i will still surprise you! See you guys thursday

Ps i love your guys comments feel free to say anything in them! Comment as much as you want the more the merrier i am and the better the chapters!
cool
POST POST POST POST!!!!!
cool
PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TT!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
So heres the scoop.... I wont be able to post tonight... I know. Im sorry. My english teacher (who i absolutely hate) decided to give us an essay due tomorrow and i really need a good grade on it. My weekends are usually busy but if i have ANY free time i will post. Thanks
sad
I will be checking all weeked to see if you post
Ok. As long as u try. Hope u got/get a good grade! I hate english teachers. Don't u? Lets see. 1 pool. 1 rope. And lots of lava...
smile
I don't like english teachers etheir because when the class is bad(not including you) you have to write a paper about boaring topics. i personally think a packet of math homework for one night is better than getting a week to write a half a page on a good topic.

anyways this is like the 5th or 6th time i've checked i will be checking constantly.
here i am checking again
surprise
i can't believe i haven't checked in eight hours and i've been on the computer almost all day!
A/n sorry i wasn't able to post a chapter this weekend i was busy. But here is a little of what you are going to get tomarrow :)

Chapter 10
Annabeth
What on earth just happened!! Percy- he just died!! But now hes not? Oh gods this is only juat beginning. We haven't even made it to Rome yet! Heck we haven't even left yet! Wow, i really owe Piper for what she did. I really want to know how she did it, but more important things were on my mind... Like Percy. I looked all over the camp for him. He dissappeared really fast. There! he is talking to Piper. I hastily made my way over to him. Luckily him and Piper finished talking to one another. I was close. He didn't see me. 10 seconds away. His back was turned. 5 seconds. Oh gods! I was so nervous. 4 seconds. What if.. No! No more time for questions. 3 seconds. So close! I've been waiting for so long. 2 seconds. He seemed a little... Different.... 1 second. Oh gods! Oh gods... Here we go. 0 seconds.
@Annabeth523 sorry but i am a bit confused by your comment. What exactley do you mean by forbiden?
A/n well here we go after a lot of waiting! I hope you enjoy it!

Here we goooo!!!!

Chapter 10
Annabeth
What on earth just happened!! Percy- he just died!! But now hes not? Oh gods this is only juat beginning. We haven't even made it to Rome yet! Heck we haven't even left yet! Wow, i really owe Piper for what she did. I really want to know how she did it, but more important things were on my mind... Like Percy. I looked all over the camp for him. He dissappeared really fast. There! he is talking to Piper. I hastily made my way over to him. Luckily him and Piper finished talking to one another. I was close. He didn't see me. 10 seconds away. His back was turned. 5 seconds. Oh gods! I was so nervous. 4 seconds. What if.. No! No more time for questions. 3 seconds. So close! I've been waiting for so long. 2 seconds. He seemed a little... Different.... 1 second. Oh gods! Oh gods... Here we go. 0 seconds. I tackled him with full force to tje ground. Several people turned their heads towards us. I could care less. 
"What the?!?" he said
Wow his voice! I missed him so much
He turned and looked right into my eyes and said, "Sorry, but do I know you?"
Wait what?!? I thoughthe remembered!!!! They said!! Oh gods! "Oh um..." i forced out
Then he cracked up with laughter.
"You should have seen your face! It was priceless!! Hahahahaha!!!" he choked out while laughing.
"Percy! Why!!!! I thought!!!-"
Then he leaned in. I could feel people staring. Who cares! I have waited many months for this. I deserve it. He deserves it. We deserve it. 

How long has it been? It felt like time had stopped. Percy and I were deadlocked in each other arms. Neither of us wanted to ever let go. This went on for such a long time i could hear the crowd that had gathered  dispersing. I didn't care! Hades i couldn't even think straight. I was drunk with love. I started to cry. I don't even know why it just aort of happened. That is when we finally broke apart.
"What's wrong?" he asked
"Nothing... It's just that... It's jist that it has been so long that i have seen you I was scared you would have changed... And i was also afraid that Hera had given you fake memories of having a girlfriend here, like she did to Jason and Piper back at Camp Half Blood." i spat out
"Annabeth i never forgot you. You were the only one that i remembered at first. I couldn't keep you out of my mind." he said
I punched him playfully on the arm.
"Ow!" he screamed
"What how did that hurt you.. You have the-"
"Not anymore... It doesn't mean anything here because it is Greek only. As soon as i carried Hera... Long story, and entered the camp it was gone." he said
"Oh well... I like it better this way anyways... Now you won't be able to beat me in a fight." i urged him
"Oh Annabeth.. I think you are forgetting my awesomeness... Anyways let's go for a walk." he said
I agreed. I planned on spending the rest of my lofe with just him... Well at least the rest of the day. And that is exactley what happened. It was the best day of my life. Nothing else could make me feel better. Together, finally after sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo long! We were not disturbed by anyone the rest of the day. Nobody dared to. I bet if either of us were alone for a second ten people would tell us we needed to go to some war council or something, but we were inseperable so no one did.
Hazel
I have no curse... I have no curse!!!! I really admired that Piper girl. People from Venus (Aphrodite's Roman version) were usually not that high ranked in our military. Most were just absolutely useless to be honest, however Piper was different. I don't know how or why but she, in her own way, seemed more powerful than a child of the big three. If she was given that kind of power by the fates, then i know she would be a key part to the Quest. I also heard that she could charmspeak. We only have one charmspeaker here at Camp Jupiter- Lexi. She was easily the most powerful child of Venus here even though she couldn't fight well. Piper on the otherhand had many scars. The scars worked for her somehow. It's hard to explain, but it does. They are in the perfecy spots that make her look like a fighter, yet they are not large and noticeful which shows that she has never recieved a major injury. I'm going to be straightforward she intimidates me. I was walking alone throughout camp. Nico needed to go to the hospital to make sure he was 100% healed. I knew he was. Piper's necklace must have serious powers if it could remove my curse, and Nico's injury which was probably a lot more life-threatening than it seemed. I am happy i didn't have to find him. It would've been impossible. 
"Hey! Wait up Hazel!" shouted Nico.
"Oh! Speaking of the dev-... Haha well that's funny! Anyways whats up?" i said
"Finally got out of that stupid infirmary or hospital- whatever it was. I'm fine... I feel so strong. After my 'accident' I felt so weak. My energy was being sucked out of me. I think i finally figured out what the weapon does... I think that it sucks the energy from living things around it... And i think i know where that energy goes. It goes to Gaea that's how she is awaking faster this time. That is why she is able to bring her soldiers back from the dead. That is how she is recalling the Giants. With this weapon she can defeat us like a bug on a windshield. She is unstopable with it. I... I have to destroy it." he said
"Nico... I will help you."
"Good I will need all the help I can get. Hopefully this will be a short quest because i want you, Percy, Jason, and Leo to go. All of you are key parts to the prophecy, so this needs to be quick and flawless. I have been thinking a plan. Her army was escaping when i tried to keep them in the underworld. She must have been confident she came up right near here. The main entrance to the underworl. But she headed off toward Yosemite National Park where she still is. I saw many things when i was unconcious, but the one thing I remember the most is the fact that everything around them was dead. It was terrible i could feel everytging dying. It makes me personally want to destroy the weapon. Its only cause is to bring death. Nothing else. We are going to need something to protect us from the weapon, and I think i know what will work. This weapon is geared towards only Greeks, Romans, and i think Gaea is somehow making it work on American lives. She is forgetting something. When I was in the underworld i came across a few demigods from when the gods were in Britain. Their weapons were not celestial bronze. They were not imperial gold. They were some sort of steel. I asked them what it was called. They called it Subliminal Steel. The blades were odd. They could not be seen unless you looked straight at the hilts. They seemed very fond of it. I asked what was so good about it. They told me that it comes from meteors and objects from space. It is than mixed with a special steel that never breaks. The substance from the meteors has some amazing properties. It is unaffected by anything even magic. It also protects the user to a certain extent. It blocks even really strong magic for at least an hour."
"Well that's good and all, but how does that help us?" i asked confused.
"Well when the gods came to America so did the demigods. Therr were actually three groups. Romans, Greeks and British demigods. The British ones were really just Greeks and Romans who believed that Greece and Rome didn't mean anything anymore. Well when the Romans moved to Camp Jupiter the British demigods set up a military base right outside it. The warehouse they used was very hard to find. The British demigods often had far more extrodinary powers than the rest, but they were low in numbers. Their military base still exists. In Oakland. Their weapons are still there. Once we have those i think we might be able to destroy Gaea's weapon. We can do it. The British demigods told me where the base is and how to get in it. Gaea will never expect this. We will destroy her weapon. It will make her volnerable when we get to Rome and Greece!" he said enthusiastically.