The Fanfic I really need a title. 

magic-cow posted on Oct 17, 2011 at 02:26AM
Okay.....
Rating t?
I don't own any of Rick riordans charecters (I wish)
Shymphosis: you'll have to read to find out

Also I need at leat 1 comment before I post.

Umm..... I think that's it
last edited on Nov 13, 2011 at 09:52PM

The Fanfic 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Raiden646 said…
Great. Post soon. Also, I think Krios is a titan, I don't know though.
over a year ago _KRONOS_ said…
smile
Yeah he is, I think the titan of the stars or something like that!
over a year ago Raiden646 said…
Nice. Post soon.
over a year ago magic-cow said…
hi and here is the first chapter tell me if it's better

Annabeth

I had just gotten Percy back only to loose him again. where could he be anything could have happed. I worried as I paced the Senate floor. "We need Percy, he is one of the seven," annoced Reyna. "We need a quest," called Frank. That was the wrong thing to say everyone, almost everyone, started chanting, "Quest, Quest, Quest." "Silence" Shouted Reyna, sitting back down. "We shall have a quest" She anonced. "Who will go?" asked Piper. "I will," said Frank, Hazel and I, at the same time. "Then it is decided, You will go tomorrow Morning," Shouted Reyna.

I'll ad more later.

What do you think?
Hi, Is anyone actually reading this?
Hmmmm Oh well,

Percy

Percy was havinng a good day- untill he woke up. From that point hem already knew the day was going to suck. He woke up in a room. It was nice but still he had no Idea how he got there. The walls were white, the floor simple wood. The room had a bed, also white sheets, an empty closet, and a desk. Other than that it was empty. It looked clean but just unused, like a blank canvas. Wait but were was he? The last time he had popped up in a strange place he had no memory. Why did he have it now? Was it Hera again or something else? So he decided to try his luck, and he walked over to the door.
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
It's great! Just, can you make your chapters longer? But it's still good! Post soon!
Sorry
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
nice chapters
just a bit longer, though
but that was an awesome start
so where is Percy?
You will see.............. evil laugh

Percy

As soon as I stepped out of the room I was suprised to see that I was outside. In front of me there was a garden that was too thick to see very far into it. I looked behind me and saw that the biulding I had just come out of looked like it was made of white bricks and only one story tall but very long with simaiar doors to the one I had just come out of every dozen or so feet, apart. I could see that it turned, but fromthere the garden blocked my vision. I was taking all this in when a girl about my age, apeared. She had brown curly hair, and was looking down smieling about something. The she looked up and saw me.

Izzy-
I was walking back to my room to grab a new shirt. Aperently a food fight can get quite messy. I laughed, just at the thought of throwing my mashed potatoes at Evan's face. I looked up and saw someone up ahead. "Hey, Logan," I called. then I looked closer and saw that this boy wasn't Logan. The boy had black hair and simalar green eyes, but he was not Logan. "who are you? How did you get here?" I asked. He shouldn't know about us. He shouldn't know were we where. He shouldn't have been able to get here. Our defences were nearly impossible to get through. An alarm should have gone off. Joe should have gotten him. But here he was, who ever he was, standing right infront of me. "I'm Percy Jackson and honstly, I have no clue how I got here." he said. Well he was telling the truth and Percy Jackson. I knew who percy Jackson was everyone did. As to how he got here I would probly guess hera because of his past. Gosh, do gods love messing with demigods. "Who are you? Where am I?" he asked. Good lets start with the basics. "I'm Izzy."
big smile
sorry I love to write short chapters I'll try to make the next one longer
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
Please read the rules to this club. It tells you how to set up your forum.
link
over a year ago luvseaweedbrain said…
Dude! I like it! Post soon!
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
Good job! Keep going!
Thanks I will post tomorrow
Hisorry I haven't posted it's been a busy week.
Okay so sorry but now I am posting

Izzy-

Gosh this was going to take awhile. "Okay, so do you know how their are Greeks and Romans?" I asked as I started up the hill.
"Yes" he said warily.
"okay, So we're kind of in between not Greek not roman but we span both camps." I continued. He just nodded obviously confused. "We're called the Byzantines but we go by the Trojans well because the Byzantines is really a mouthful," I said nervously. "We're kind of like the hunters, in the sense that we're not our own type of demigod, like Greeks and Romans but a group," I said, gosh I haven't had to explain this for awhile. "Do you know what I mean?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said, "your like a bunch of Greek and Roman demigods, but in the same camp like as if the hunters spanned both camps?" he said.
"kind of" I said. We were almost to the pavilion, I could have someone else explain what was going on to him because I really am not the best person to explain things.

Sorry it's short I will add the rest later. Adious
over a year ago Wizard_Heir said…
Awesome story, don't worry about the chapters I make them short too. Omg keep posting!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago GoddessDemeter said…
smile
Keep posting