The Fanfic A Change and A New War

green-art-ac-pj posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 03:55AM
This is actually on fanfiction.net, its been on there for a long time, so i was thinking of posting a bit here, i made two chapters for it and will post one each week.

Link: link

Beta:
she changed her name but she as well is on fanfiction.net

Ari's WIngs

Rated: T
Type: Suspense, Supernatural, Alter Universe, Adventure, Mystery
Sypnosis:

Percy changes, he becomes one of Lycaon's group, yet he wishes he was not. They take revenge from the defeat of Gaia on him. But Percy finds a new pack and becomes the leader, Gaia and Kronos rise together and Ouranus come in as well. Two primordial gods with the Titans charge against them. Percy goes against as the leader with the rest of the primordials on his side. But can they win?

Characters:
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Lycaon
Nico di Angelo
etc.

Disclaimer:
I do not own this story sadly. *sigh* Though I am NOT, I tell you, I am NOT a male. I AM FEMALE! As well, I'm not old enough for children, please Oh God! I'm not. And not there yet. So I do not own this story as well as everything else except the topic or way. Mr. Rioardo does.

AN: I will say Authors notes in bold in certain places to say or explain things.
last edited on Nov 10, 2011 at 04:09AM

The Fanfic 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
mischievous
This is one of my newest stories I started this in September but stopped so here you go!

This is my newest story.

Summary-

Something is wrong with Percy. He's not evil but an evil force has taken him. 17 years back someone had done something to him. A change, a start for a new war. He is the beginning. And it will change him forever, as for the world as well.

Flames are aloud. Make S'mores! But your too nice to do that!

Disclaimer- I do NOT own Percy Jackson and the Olympians nor The Heroes of Olympus...nor most of Greek Mythology.

Chapter 1

Percy Jackson

Everything had changed immediately it had happened. His sea-green eyes never were again. Instead stood a pare of yellow wolf-like eyes. Actually he could change his eye color, yet he still stood with yellow eyes. No one looked like him with his eyes. Even in his pack. He was taken in after being hurt. He was a lycanthrope. Curseth Lycaon. He cursed that man on what he had done to him.

.xXx.

17 years back

Percy Jackson was walking down the empty streets making his way home. Unknown to what was really happening, he ignored it. All he remembered was closing his eyes and whistling down the street knowing his way along. Turning at certain points.

Not focusing towards what was happening.

"Master, Now?" whispered a voice in the dark. Percy of course couldn't here this.

"Yes."

Percy still strolling all of a sudden heard a voice. He turned around, opening his eyes as well.

"Hello." Said a man leaning against a building drinking beer. A dark aura surrounded him, but Percy was oblivious to this.

Just as he was about to respond, someone tackled him from behind. Percy gasped for air as the person behind pressed his large yet skinny index finger to a nerve behind Percy's neck. A nerve that will paralyze a person for a few hours and make one fall asleep in a few minutes.

He couldn't move at all. Stuck to the ground as the face came into view. Percy knew this man from many adventures trying to get rid of this horrid retch.

"Well…I guess little Perseus will die soon, as my mother puts revenge against you." He said. Then lunged.

Percy screamed and kicked as fangs dug into his shoulder. Long, sharp as metal, painful fangs of a wolf stayed in.

Something was going on with his body as well, he couldn't move at all. Nothing was possible. Paralyzed he was.

Lycaon seemed to want him to continue feeling this agony. The fangs still resided in his shoulder as wolf saliva poisoned to change him trickled into his wound. DNA changing as well. Human DNA disappearing leaving 50% god and 50% lycanthrope.

Then the real pain came as the fangs broke his skin coming out. The screams of the young 17-year-old demigod echoed around the neighborhood. Yet know one heard any of this. Every mortal and immortal or in-between were inaudible to the sounds and were not able to see any of this. It was all-invisible.

The fangs etched out slowly as Lyceum wanted the pain to continue. Then it came out.
"You're Achilles Heal is gone. You are vulnerable now. I hope you felt every single part of that." Lycaon said with an evil grin pushed with a smirk.

Just then, Perseus Jackson passed out as the pain came once again.

Percy woke up two hours after. He was in a forest. His hands were chained with silver and celestial bronze. The chains then connected to trees in four different directions.

All of a sudden, pain erupted in his gut. He knew something was wrong when his hands began to turn to paws. The chain adjusted as well. His nails shortened until they were sharp and dangerous, sharp to kill anything, but yet small. His chest then arched as bones broke, making smaller but tougher bones. His body began to spread black hair as it covered his body. His shoes fell of as paws replaced feet. His face covered with skin as his jaw line widened. His teeth became sharper as fangs even sharper then Lycaon's fangs were. His ears from his side of the face disappeared as a new pare of ears coated with black fur. His nose changed into a different nose, a nose of a dog or wolf. Whiskers elongated from his nose. Sensory antennas they were. Another way to feel, smell, and attack as they could move on their own. Perseus height changed as well as his 6'2 height shortened to a 4'11 tall. He was still 6'2 long. He was a much bigger wolf than Lycaon himself. And then a strange part of him came out. He yelled. A loud howl echoed across the forest as pain came in and out of him. Nothing more painful then before has happened.

The full moon was out, and he was a lycanthrope or werewolf.

If you like this? THANK YOU! Please Comment!

I am very happy to think of this and this is only the beginning. Comment.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I like it it very creative and cool.
thanks! will post once a week
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
IT'S AWSOME AC awwwwww i wanted to be the first post PINK oh well i'm still second post soon ac it's awsome.

█▀█ █░░░█ █▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▄ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀
█▀██░█░█ █▀░ ▀▄▄▄ █░░░█ █░░░█ █▀
█ █ ▀▄▀▄▀ █▄▄ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▀ █ ░█ █▄▄
big smile
thanks venus! ill give you two props since you two are the first two to respond! thanks!
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
I love werewolves. And Percy's a werewolf?! LOL Really creative. And could you read and comment to my story? Thanks, and post soon.
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
nice
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
smile
ooh i read this on fanfiction.net! yay im gonna read it here instead cuz its easier that way.. lol post soon!
thanks! guys! i have the next chapter yet......it wont go on till next week...one chapter per week...haha...sorry, I also had another story that a lot of people liked and others didnt.....should i post it here? i dont know....It's something with Chaos and some people dont know this....but there is a twist in the story at the end no one will know....check my stories on fanfiction.net and you could see the first two chapters.

...thanks again and ill read your story MisterPerfect1, and thanks Kronos for responding as well as hollistergurl, funny i just shopped there today...haha
Yea you should totally post it here.
over a year ago energykid400 said…
This is a reallyyyy good story!!!! Plllleeaasseee post soon!
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
post it ace your a good writter i would read it you know that sooo........ just post it:)
big smile
Thanks! and THANK YOU pink-bookworm! i totally owe it to you! thank you and yeah! i will after i get the second chapter up! thansk guys and im glad it did go the same way it did on fanfiction.net! thansk guys!
No prob ;)
im sorry but am on vacation and was about to post on fanfiction.net then it deleted all info so must post again....so maybe saturday youll see it?
cake
I am finally posting!

I posted this first on fanfiction so there is extra stuff.....ignore if wanted

Disclaimer- I do not own Percy Jackson & the Olympians as well as The Heroes of Olympus

I am so sorry for the extreme delay, as you may have not known I was getting busy with trying to finish High School Applications. That is the reason for all of this delay for all of my stories. As well, I wrote this chapter and got pretty far with it then the computer deleted it. Ugh. SO i felt lazy to type it up again as i needed to finish my homework that day. Since now it is Christmas Break for me and I have 3 weeks this year.. YEAH BUDDY! So i am presently going to see how far I could get into this story as well as many others.

I would like to say thank you especially to BeautifulNoMatterWhat as (she) I am positive helped me get my hike back up by just a few words on an PM, THANK YOU SOO MUCH! so I felt happy by that and am back on track at the moment.

So please give a round of an applause for her! On to the story!

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

Annabeth Chase

He has disappeared for 17 years now. Just after an outing together he disappears the next day. He was simply gone. She sometimes thought of him with her, yet it never was the same. Gone he was from their world, he was.

Simply gone.

.xXx.

Percy Jackson

~Still 17 years ago~

Still a lycanthrope stuck, in chains that pulled his black lycanthrope skin apart, he felt vulnerable. His Achilles heel was gone for some reason and he felt completely vulnerable.

He whimpered as little critters and other animals looked at him with sadness and sorrow. They surrounded the new wolf and nuzzled him, as other animals tried to cut the chains. Yet, the chains only tugged even harder pulling his skin making blood trickle out.

Percy then looked up to see the full moon before him. Something tugged him towards the moon. He then let out a howl then echoed around the gorge. The animals around him saw him howl and tried to get him out of the magical chains again. Yet, it made his wolf-like limbs pull harder and make him yelp.

"Oh...is little wolfy hurt?" a voice purred in the darkness.

Percy tried to turn his wolf head but was unable to see who had spoken.

Then Lycaon appeared before him.

Percy tried to shout at him but only whimpers came out of his mouth.

"Poor you," Lycaon growled.

Yellow eyes pierced red ones. Lycaon seemed to flinch, but Percy thought it was just a blink of the eye.

"I wonder how you will escape," Lycaon said smittenly.

Percy growled again baring white sharp teeth at Lycaon but he just moved his finger in front of his own face.

"tsk tsk tsk."

"What are we going to do, about you, huh? Can't send you to the pet store can't we. Too...Wild. How about you become part of my pack." Lycaon grinned.

Percy wanted to say Never! yet only more whimpers escaped his mouth.

"No? Then how are you going to control this huh?" Lycaon said moving closer to him. He moved his fingers down his chest, where some black hairs grew.

The coldness of his fingers on his chest made him shiver and do nothing about it.

Lycaon then grabbed something from his pocket in his black leather coat.

"Well, this will work," Lycaon grinned then brought a knife out. He then grabbed a hard metal block out and a match. Then with his knife, he started engraving something in the metal block. After he was done he lit the metal block with the match.

"Silver," Lycaon cackled, "Hurts all wolves."

Percy wondered how he was not hurt since he was a lycanthrope as well. He then realized leather gloves were on his hands keeping him safe from the silver.

Lycaon then turned around the silver-metal block showing a picture of wolf with its fangs showing. Blood dripped off of it as the silver metal flickered with the flames.

"Time for you to have your press," Lycaon cackled again.

He moved the inflamed block of metal towards Percy's bare patch of skin on his chest. Percy tried to close his eyes but was unable for trauma. It came closer then it pushed against his skin inflaming his skin.

Percy howled with pain as the howl echoed around, and around. Pain piercing his skin.

.xXx.

Percy Jackson

~ in normal time now~

Percy sat up in his bed. That memory haunted him continuesly. Even 17 years later, that haunted him. His eyes will still yellow to scare off his pray yet he missed his green eyes. He tried to make his eyes green, yet it only stayed for ten minutes.

"Why?" Percy mumbled.

Percy looked down on his bare chest where lay a tattoo marked by silver. It was permanent. The shape of a wolf with its fangs open as blood supposed dripped off the fangs.

He still remembered the pain yet something seemed to be different to him as every time he would touch it, it felt like he was open to them.

"I need to try to get this over with," Percy mumbled.

He stumbled and got ready to present himself to his pack. He pulled open his tent door still without a shirt showing his 8-pack and walked out to his newest pack.

He stood before them and looked up to them with his piercing yellow mixed sea-green eyes.

"Welcome, My Pack."

Back 17 Years

Percy was stuck for already a whole day without food nor water. Blood still seeped down his wolf-like chest with an orange color rather than its original crimson red color. His head hung low with pain. His legs all four of them seemed to be broken.

"Ah, young Perseus, so young as a little werewolf. Broken bones everywhere," A feminine voice said in front of him.

Percy was too tired to raise his wolf-head after his beatings and new tattoo.

He then felt his left fore-arm seem to not have a tight feeling. Afterwards, he felt that all of his limbs were unchained from the trees.

"You're free, young wolf," the voice continued.

Percy could not even move even from the help. Yet, at that moment strength coursed through his broken veins and bones. His muscles strengthened as his bones shaped back into their regular position. Percy yelped at this as his bones once more broke and weaved into different shapes. His swear-slick skin grew more hair as his change to a wolf finished. His bones were in their correct positions. Finally after seeming like hours, Percy stood on all fours and looked at the person before him. Just about 4 feet taller stood a woman with skin that even looked as if it were dirt. Green markings swirled around her skin. A Roman Toga laid on her dirt-like skin. Dark brown hair with sharp edges as if thorns grew from her head which hung to her hips. And brown eyes stood in her dark face which was piercing to him as well.

"Perseus Jackson, I see it is," the woman purred.

Percy tried to form words, yet all came out was soft growls. He wanted to even ask who on earth she was.

"Ah, Who am I? I believe you just answered your own question, young wolf."

A confused look hung on Percy's face.

"You don't know who I am? Ah, young wolf, I am Gaia or as Roman's may say, Terra. Mother Earth as mortals would say to themselves."

"I give you my blessing as I know that you will side with me. I have healed you, so you must side with me." Gaia touched the wolves forehead as energy coursed through his brain and into his bones. His muscles strengthened as green marks that swirled around her skin, as well swirled along his skin too.

"If you don't side with me, that blessing may somehow even be a curse," Gaia whispered.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

I hope that was long enough. For all that I have missed. I am so sorry, as well I am going to post for my other story A Reviving Mystery of Percy. Thank you all for that much delay and here is the chapter.

I will be grateful for a wonderful review! And with the best review comes with the chapter dedicated to you. So be creative with your words as not in swearing. *glare*

Thank you for waiting this long and tada

~Andrea
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
I luv it I luv it I luv it!!!!!!! It was soooo good!! Please post soon!!!
Wow awesome chapter. I love how you did the little part on Annaberh and percy's memories from 17 years okay. Great job keep it up.
smile
Thanks once again pink-bookworm! and as well Kaia143!

I will see when i could post the next as from here and from fanfiction as no reviews have hit yet...

thanks guys and continue commenting

~ace or ac
over a year ago Inevera said…
Interesting story so far, but I thought Lycaon's wolves weren't able to turn human.
I wonder what Gaia did to him. There are lots of ways she could have cursed him, but I can't think of how she would have blessed him....unless being able to turn human is the blessing....hmmm....I don't know.
over a year ago Inevera said…
I really wish someone else would comment on this story. I don't like having my comment being the most recent; it makes me feel like people will actually read it.
over a year ago Perceus96 said…
big smile
I just started reading this story... It's awsome
crying
Please post soon!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I have started like very little on the chapter. I have not planned all of the detail for this story though sadly
sad
So will u keep going?
no i wont....

OF COURSE I WILL! Why did I even start my story...I just need to plan somethings cause for me I usually just whip it out....I got the ending though...NOT WRITTEN! And for me, if you read my other story? That was whipped up all, and tada it was a great story
smile
Oh.......... ok. Well with that said............
......... post soon!!!!!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Post soon this is awesome
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry other than my ezcuse on being extremely busy, I was wondering if you can give me some ideas. Im getting a major Writer's block
smile
Maybe u could introduce percy pack.

Post soon!!