The Fanfic The Heroes Unite: Breaking of the Earth

_Aphrodite_ posted on Dec 13, 2011 at 11:59PM
Rated: PG13

Summary:
Schools out, let the summer time begin!
A group of unlikely friends is going away to a camping trip.
As they were driving to their camp site, everyone one of them feels like something bad is going to happen.
BANG!
A major disaster happens.
Gunner, A satyr, takes them to Camp Half-Blood, the only place safe for people like them.
What makes them so special? Well when you half god, half human, then that makes to very powerful and have monster chasing you.
As the group of teens realize what they are, the oracle tells the whole camp a chilling prophecy.
You think that middle school is hard? Wait til the group of teens have to go on a quest to save Hera and Geb, as they're chained down by Chaos in a hidden location. And you want to know what even worst? Is what Chaos is trying to release.......

Characters
Alex
Selena
Troy
Electra
Zuko
Nick
Deliliah

I would need three or MORE comments to post the first chapter! :D
last edited on Jan 28, 2012 at 02:16AM

The Fanfic 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
big smile
Kay! Can't wait. Disclaim though.
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
laugh
Lol I dont own camp half blood, but Percy not in this story, for a good reason :D but he shall return lol jk
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Sounds awesome can't wait.
Zuko POV

It all began with a photo without our friend Alex......
FLASH!
I just tooked a picture with my friends; Selena, Nick, Liliah, And Troy in front of Troy's grandparents old van. It was old and the paint was fading, but Troy was slowly fixing it up.
Troy was the closes friend I had since I moved here from China.
"Can you pass me my camera, Grandma?" Troy asked as he was starting to put camp gear in the van.
Troy had black wavy hair, and his his eyes was as green as the medditerean sea. He was very tall compare to everyone of us, and he had rip muscles, which I never seen him lift one weight.
He had a long burn scar on his right arm. I never heard of the story of how he got that, but I wasn't going to ask, it seem painful. Troy wored a simple blue tank top, black short pants, and sandals. But he still wored this golden bullet necklaces since we were nine years old.
"Oh here honey!" Troy's grandmother said as she faced him the keys to the van.
You may be thinking why is the old lady giving van keys to her 14 years old grandson.
Troy told me earlier that his grandparents have short term mermory, that was sad, but for this camping trip it was great.
The town we lived in California, it is called 'Laguna Beach.'
The street Troy lived in was the rich part, his family is one of the most richest families in our town.
But even though he was rich, he wasn't one of those cocky ones.
His family mansion was enormous and high tech, and the front yard had beautiful colorful flowers. And there back yard had a amazing ocean view.
"Thanks. Grams" Troy said as he tooked the keys.
"Troy don't drop this, this have all my make up." Selena said as she handed Troy a giant pink bag filled with all of her stuff.
What can I say about Selena? Well, she not like those popular mean girls in our school, but she nice. But I can't tell, I think she perfect, but I can't explain her, girls confuse me a lot.
Selena just moved here last year from Barcelona, Spain. I think he father is in hotel management. She told me that she lived in India, Japan, Hawaii, and Russia.
Selena is a latina which she dyed her long hair to blonde.
Her orginal hair color was dark brown, either way she was still beautiful.
Her eyes, ahh her eyes wasps beautiful as a diamond as it reflects many colors; Blue, Green, Gold, Brown, and Grey.
Her caramel skin was so hot as it was shinning from the bright sunlight.
She wore a strange sterling locket, but she let's no one see what's inside.
She had on a comfortable white sleeveless top, with comfortable blue jeans.
She wored plain white sandals, well mostly everyone in Laguna Beach wears sandals becuase it's too hot and there is alot of tiny tan sand around.
"Wow, Selena don't you thunk you need all that stuff for camping for a week?" I asked.
"I know right" Troy agreed.
Selena open her mouth like she was shocked, "You guys you would never know who you'll meet. I have to be prepared."
"Selena, it would be unlike a boy would take a interest in a girl that lives miles away from our camping site." Liliah said.
Liliah had warm chocolate skin.
Her eyes was so unique, I never seen Lime green eyes before, but on her it seem perfect.
She had brown curly hair, which glowed bright has the sun hit it.
She wored a ' I heart Jamaica' also had the colors of Jamaica's flag; Green, Yellow, Black.
She had on a nice green beach dress, which bring out her eyes.
But the stranges thing I notice about her is the rose tattoo on her hand, that she hides sometimes.
"Haha very funny." Selena replied.
Troy tooked Liliah bag, and threw it to the back of the bus.
"Is that it guys?!" Troy asked from the inside of the van.
"Wait!" Nick yelled as he dragged has he struggled to pull his black camping bag.
"You and guys complaining about me," Selena muttered
"Here let me give you a hand." Selena then helped Nick with his bag.
After they finally got Nick's bag inside the van, Nick thanked Selena for being so manly to help a manly person, what a goof.
Even though Nick is a goof, many people in our grade tease him by calling him 'Diablo'
Which I thought was cruel.
Nick came to our middle called 'Laguna Magnet Middle School' in the six grade.
He camed from New Mexico, but was born in Mexico.
Nick has choppery black hair, with green strikes.
His body was very skinny, and his skin was pale like a ghost.
Nick's eyes is as dark as a eclispe.
His clothing is all dark colors, which I find it cool that I never seen him swear, he was like cold blood like a vampire.
He wored a black sweater, black pants, and he wored green and black nike's.
He had on a silver knife skull ring, which he got suspended on day for bringing it to school.
But every time anyone mention his ring, he has a black out.
I tried to tell him to get rid of it, but he blacked out for 3 hours.
Troy then slammed the truck.
BANG!!!
Troy looked at all of us and smile, "Let the summer begin!" he yelled.
"Your grandmother is going to drive us?" Nick asked.
The Grandmother smiled, "Oh no Johnny," she always gets names confused.
"Troy just got his drivers licescence this week."
Nick put a confused face, we forgot to tell him that Troy been taking driving lessons from his uncle, and that his grandparents thinks he 16 years old, which he's not.
"Right!" Troy agreed, then he pulled Nick away into the van.
"Come on guys, let's hit the road!" Troy said.
We all went inside the rusty old van.
Troy, was in the drivers seat. I was riding shot gun.
Selena, Nick, and Liliah was sitting in the back seats.
The van smelled like dust, I guess it better then the smell of rotten food.
"It smell like dust." Selena complained.
Troy smiles threw the re view mirror, "Come on Sellie, just rolle down the window."
Troy placed the keys into the car, then I could he the loud engine roaring.
The car began to shake.
"is it working?" I asked.
"Yeah, it does that" Troy replied.
Troy then pulled out of his grandparents mansion drive way.
Now he was headed to the streets, who could imagine teens driving without a licenscences?
Everyone rolled down the windows, fresh air would so me good as I'm in a car with a person with no licenscence.
After a few minutes, we saw a sign that said 'Goodbye I hope you would come again.'
Now we was outside our town.
I kind of missed my mom for a moment, I was leaving her alone for a week.
But my thought was interrupted as Selena asked," Can you turn the radio on?"
"Yeah" Liliah agreed.
"Um Zuko can you turn it on for me?" Troy asked as he was trying to keep his eye on the road ahead of him.
"Sure" I replied.
But before I could even touch the radio, the radio magically turned on. But the stranges thingy, it was stranging radio station by itself. Until, it stop on radio station 23.7, it was playing Fader by Temper Trap.
"Oh yeah that my song!" Nick said as he was rocking out, and then everyone followed.
We were all singing along, but I still funded it strange how it turn to the station by itself.

--------------------------
Comment, and I'll write more. :)

last edited over a year ago
Awesome chapter but there was a few errors but that's nothing you can't fix.
crying
I know, that why I hate using the iPod to type, I miss my computer:/
Yeah that used to be me on my iPod but then I got an iPad so it's way better to type on.
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
laugh
Great story, Buddy! But are you sure you can handle writing 3 stories. I know I can't.
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
hmm one thing confuses me...
Isn't Chaos like all-powerful or something? Why would he need to realease something if he's the most powerful diety in the universe? I mean, everything in creation supposedly came from Chaos. Don't forget, He made Gaea, Ouranos, Nyx, and Erebos.
I mean, I know it's your story, and you can do whatever you like, but I'm just saying it doesn't make much sense :/
Mister Yes I can handle writing more than one story. And Paul even the most powerfuless immortals or people need something to help them acheive their goals. And wait til I write it so you can understand! xD
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
Who's Paul :O
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
heart
Bella, why are you're stories so awesome. Hmm...lemme think. Because you're awesome!
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
smile
Cool! Post soon!!! Love it!
Preview

Selena

Troy was only looking at the road ahead, he has'nt talking to us. Today was the first anniversity of Flight 237 crash.
I felt bad for Troy, he'd held the guilt of Alex's death for a whole year.
I remembered that night like it happen yesterday.
My friends and I boarded Flight 237. I hated riding on planes, and even tonight wasn't a right day to fly one, it was a thunder storm out there. "Are you okay Selena?" Nick asked. Awe he was so cute, his dark chocolate eyes was like hersey kisses. His beautiful dimples popped out as he smiled. He wored a New York Yankees Jacket, and a cap......
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
smile
awesome!! post soon!! love it!!
Selena

Troy was only looking at the road ahead, he has'nt talking to us. Today was the first anniversity of Flight 237 crash.
I felt bad for Troy, he'd held the guilt of Alex's death for a whole year.
I remembered that night like it happen yesterday.
My friends and I boarded Flight 237. I hated riding on planes, and even tonight wasn't a right day to fly one, it was a thunder storm out there. At the time I was a bruenette. My hair was braided. I wore a silver jacket, black shorts, and black combat boots. "Are you okay Selena?" Nick asked. Awe he was so cute, his dark chocolate eyes was like hersey kisses. His beautiful dimples popped out as he smiled. He wored a New York Yankees Jacket, and a cap. I placed my hand bag on the cubbles above our seats. I seen a sign on the white cubble that said "Seat 25."

"No, nothing wrong. It just my Ipod doesn't work for some reason." I said.

"Did you changed it?" Nick asked as he put his mochilla, I mean bookbag.
Sorry, I just moved here from Puerto Rico and I sometimes say stuff in spanish when I should said it in english.

"Selena, you wouldn't mind if I take the window seat?" Alexandra asked, or we call her Alex.

Alex had long curly red hair. She wore a purple long sleeve with a beautiful ancient greek necklace. I always ask her were she got it from, but she never tells for some reason. Her skin was as pale as snow. Her dark blue eyes was like the color of the Pacific ocean. Alex wore her favorite purple combat boots with her simple black jeans. I looked at Alex for a moment.

"Sure" I aggreed.

"Thanks" She replied as she sat at the window seat.

"Great, I have to sit in the middle of two girls" Nick said

"Two hot girls." I corrected him, and then Alex and I laughed.

"Whatever." Nick said as he sat in the middle seat.

I closed the cubble shut, then all of a sudden two teens my age came up to me. One was a guy and the other one was a girl. The guy had black wavy hair like the ocean, sea green eyes, and wore a blue jacket with black pants.

"Excuse, that's are seats." The Black wavy hair guy said.

My eyebrows mitten. "No, These are our seats."

The guy showed me his ticket.

JFK Airport
Flight 237
Boarding Time: 8:18Pm
06/27/2015

Percy Jackson
Seat 23

"Oh, no this is seat 25. I think your a seat ahead of us." I told him.

The girl smack his shoulder. "I told you our this wasn't our seats," The girl looked at me. "Sorry about."

The girl had curly blonde hair. Her eyes was so grey like a stormy cloud. She wored a New York Cap like Nick. Also she had a pink shirt and simple jeans.

"No, it's fine." I replied.

"I didn't know Annabeth." Percy said as they was walking away two ahead of us.

I sat down right next to Nick.

"What was that all about?" Nick whispered to me.

"Um.. they got confused about their seats, it's find now." I replied.

"Where's Troy, Zuko, and Liliah? The plane is about to be leaving in a few minutes." Alex said.

"They was going to get head rest at the airport store." I answered.

I looked around as everyone in the cabin was finding their seats or putting away their bags in the cubbles. Then all of a sudden Troy, Zuko, and Liliah came inside the plane. They made there way into our row.

"You guys, we're right here!" I called them over.

All three of the walked over to us.

"Your almost late" Alex said.

Troy smiled at Alex. I always knew they would make a cute couple.

"We made it on time." Troy said.

"Your seats are behind us." I told them.

"Well I can't believe it's my first time on a plane." Liliah told Zuko.

"It get fun for a while. But once you travel a lot, it get kind of boring." Zuko said as he put his bag in the cubble.

"Excuse me." Liliah said trying to go to her window seat.

"Oh, sorry." Zuko moved out the way for Liliah and Troy could sit down.

"Well Thanks for inviting us for your Grandfather's wedding in Hawaii." I said to Zuko.

"No problem. I would atleast have fun with my friends on a boring wedding. But we have to take two planes." Zuko replied.

"Aman to that bro! I love planes. I wish they had Thomas the Plane. I hate trains." Nick agreed.

Zuko sat down on his seat. After a few minutes the Attendents showed us how to put on our Air bags just in case if something goes wrong with the plane. Also how to fasting our seat belts.

"This is the flight attendent speaking, All passangers must
fasting your seat belts. We are going to departure in a few
minute. I advise you will all turn off your electronic during
this time."

My Ipod magically turn on, "Don't hang on, nothing last forever but the earth and sky. It slips away! Dust in the Wind. All we are is Dust in the Wind." by Kansas played. Then the most of lighting from outside sounded like a huge explosion. I jump from fright.

"What the....." I said.

smile
Next song is called, "Breaking Ground." By Highlands Worship
Nick's POV

I can't believe I'm living the dream, I was going to Hawaii. My family back in mexico wouldn't believe me if I told them. My mother was surprised that I had a chance to go to Hawaii, but she wasn't happy that I'm going without adult supper vision. Before I lefted to New York, my mother gave me my father's old ring. The ring was a skull. I wanted to threw it away, but it would kill my mother.

My mother told me, "This will control the demon in you."

"What demon?" I asked.

She put her hands on my shoulders. "Nicolito," that what she called me. "Promise me you'll never take this ring off, or bad things will happen."

I hesistated for a few seconds. Then I said, "Fine."

I was dragged out my past as I heared Selena's Ipod turn on on Flight 237.

"Don't hang on, nothing last forever but the earth and sky. It slips away!" played by Kansas. Then the storm from outside roar like a lion. Selena jump from fright.

"What the....." Selena said.

I looked at her Ipod. "It works now." I smiled.

Selena look at me with her mysterious kaldeoscope eyes. But her facial experession looked scared.

"Yeah." I said as she put her Ipod away.

"Everything is going to be fine." I tried to comfort Selena.

"Urgh you two get a room." Alex said as she put blind folds over her eyes.

"Shut up." I replied.

I started to hear dozens of bells in my head. After about a minute I was starting to get a large head-ache.

"We're ready for take off." The Flight Attendent spoke on the announcement.

The lights on Flight 237 started to dime, and the sign 'Fasten your seat belts' began to flicker red. The plane began to take off from the gates. Then I felt the plane take off on the speed way, now we

was slowly raising to the dark cloudy sky
"We're up." Troy said to Liliah.

"Great, I don't want this plane to go down." Liliah replied nervously.

"It's not." Zuko replied.

"Can I use your Ipod Selena?" I asked.

Selena hesistated for a moment, then she handed her Ipod to me.

I smiled, "Thanks."

Selena nodded her head, then she took out a magazine called 'See your life burn down.'

I put each earphone on both of my ears and layed back. Then I closed my eyes shut.

The song began to play, "Blow me away!" by Breaking Benjamin.

Then I heard a loud explosion. Then the plane started to shake like an earthquake.

"NICK!" Selena yelled.

I opened my eyes to see out the window, the left engine was on flames. I tooked off the earphones as fast as I could. I looked around to see everyone in the cabin screaming in fear.

I grabbed Selena's arms. "Everything is going to be find!"

The plane tilted left. The cabinets on the plane released all the passagers bags. Most of the bags hit some of the passagers as they was sitting on their seat screaming for their lifes. Oxygen masks felled down in front of us. Alex tooked off the blind fold, to see what was happening.

"Oh my gods!" Alex screamed as she saw the flaming engine.

Everyone in the cabin put on the oxygen mask. Selena, Alex, and I were tiring to grabbed the oxygen mask, until the wall next to us ripped apart into the nights sky. I felt the cold air hit my body was I saw the wall next to us dissappeared.

Alex screamed in fear as she saw how high we we're from the ground.

"Nick!" Alex screamed. But before I could have doen anything, Alex and her seat flew out the plane.

"NO!" I yelled.

I could hear Troy screamed with horror.

I looked back to see Lilah crying in Troy's arm. Also Zuko had a oxygen mask over his head.

I hold on to Selena tightly. I never wanted Selena to fly off the plane.

"I don't want to die, Nick!" Selena cried.

"Everything is going to be fine." I promised, but I knew I was lying.

The bright flaming lights of the burning engine shine on us.

I looked seat before us to see the boy Selena was talking too was dangling out the plane as his girlfried held his hands.

Selena cried into my arms.

The guy in front of us, Percy. He flew out the plane.

"NO!" I heard his girlfriend screamed. I heard another explosion hit the right side of the plane.

"Nick I need to tell you something," Selena cried. "I---" Before Selena could finished her setence, another huge explosion blast the plane.

I looked forward to see a huge wall of bright red flames coming through the cabin as fast as light itself.

"I love you." I told Selena. Those were my last words as I felt pain as felt my body turn to ash.

I scream as loud as I could. Then my vision went blank for a moment. I opened my eyes. I looked around like an owl to see everyone in the cabin was fine, all happy. The explosion felt so real, I thought.

"Don't hang on, nothing last forever but the earth and sky. It slips away!" played by Kansas. Then the storm from outside roar like a lion. Selena jump from fright.

"What the..." Selena said.
My eyes widen, my body began to sweat. I got up from my seat.

"Nick, what's wrong?" Selena asked.

I had to warn them, "We got to get off!" I yelled.

Everyone in the cabin looked at me like I was a freak.

"Nick, what's wrong?" Troy asked.

"I saw it, we have to get off now." I told them.

I took out my hand to Selena, hoping she'll come with me. Selena grabbed my hand.

"Wait! Nick where we are going." Selena asked as I pulled her off her seat.

"Why is he freaking out?" Alex asked Zuko.

"I'm dunno, I'm going to ask him." Zuko said as he followed Selena and I off the plane.

"Hey wait up Nick!" Zuko yelled.

"I'm going to check on Nick too," Liliah said I she followed Zuko.

I stopped as I felt Zuko arm pulled me back.

"We can't leave the plane." Zuko told me.

"We all have to get off before something bad happens." I replied.

"Like?" Liliah asked.

"The plane is going to hit by lighting, and have a crash." I explain.

"The nothing bad is going to happen." Zuko said as he started to drag me back to my seat.

"Let go!" I said, but Zuko didn't listen to me. I had to punch him, I thought. Before I knew it, My fit slammed into Zuko's face. Zuko stubbled to the ground.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"You're going to get it." Zuko said as he got up from the ground. Then we were starting to have a fight.

"Zuko stop it!" Liliah said as she was trying to pull him away.

"Nick stop hitting him!" Selena ordered me.

Everyone in the whole cabin saw the fight break out, until the male flight attendents slow escort Liliah, Zuko, Selena, and I off the plane. I saw Troy and Alex following us of the plane.

Until Troy stopped Alex. "Wait here, I'm going to check on them."

"Are you sure, because last time I left you to check something our science fair project exploded."

"Trust me, I'll come back in time." Troy replied.

Troy left the plane, leaving Alex on board.

"No!" I yelled at Troy.

In the distance, I coud see a young female Flight Attendent at the door with an evil grin. Her black hair was tide in a bun. She wore her flight attendent uniform. The Flight Attendent skin was as pale as a white wall. She held a golden apple in her hand.

She wave goodbye to me as my friends and I was getting dragged off the plane.

----------------------

longest chapter I wrote in a long time.