The Fanfic Real or Not Real

the-time-thief posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 02:04AM
HI EVERYONE!!!!!! THIS IS THE TIME-THIEF!!!!!! YESH IT IS I. Does that even make sense? Like common sense, execpt I can't teach you common sense that would take to long. You can just go read the book by Thomas Paine. :D Enjoy my book series!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Real or Not Real
Book one Dreams
Book two

All rights Reserved to their onwers.

When Cassandra gets a chance to make her dreams come true, will they fall apart? Or can she put a stop to the danger that threatens to break free and distroy her world. Join Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Leo, and Grover, and maybe Jason and Piper. On this world turning, trip taking, and there will be napping of reals and not reals. Help them figure out what is reality and dreams before time runs out.

Author's Note
This is my first PJO/HoO fanfiction. which is weird because I'm a huge fan, since like forever. Anyway, nothing to harsh. No spaming and no cussing. Thanks!!
Rating; Uh maybe Pg-13. I don't know yet. Wait maybe I do..... ya its PG-13.

Characters
Cassandra-long, dark brown hair with honey blonde streaks, and blue eyes. Often wears jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers.
Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Nico Di'Angelo, Thalia and Jason Grace, Piper McLean, and Grover Underwood. You should know what they look like if not just let me know!

Chapters planned
Into
Chapter One: Waking up. Percy

Links to my other stories
This one is my first one. its called Rebirth of a new life or RNL for short.
link

This is a collab with my sister Demeter.
link

Last one. Danger in Seeking
link

Dedications
My Twin but she doesn't have an account.
Julle/Hollistergurl who is AWESOME
Sal/Universalpowa She is DA awesomest LOL
Demeter!!! My sis!! <3
AND psalm, Sienna,(best buddy EVER), for posting a comment first!! LOVE Ya ALLL!!!! <3
AND Anthonia/precious211, why? Because she is AWESOME. DUH
AND TwigmanFTW!!! Do I need to explain all of my reasons? that would take too long
andddddd who am I forgetting? OH ya EVERYONE WHO WILL READ This!!!! :D
last edited on May 06, 2012 at 03:36AM

The Fanfic 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...