The Fanfic Love Club: number one- Bestfriends-for now

cinnominbubble posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 02:41AM
This is just a story of an average 14 year old, Lucia and her best friend Kandel

My posting schedule is-when ever I get an Idea
Rated-T
No copyright
Characters-Lucia, Kandel,Daniel, Michelle (I'll add more after)
Genre-Action,romance,mystery,adventure
Synopsis-I'll post after.

Enjoy and add Ideas!
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 03:09AM

The Fanfic 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Can't wait.
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
Ok! Just IDEAS COME ON YOU LEAVE ME NOW!!!!!!
Lol hang on I got one.
I'm writing now
Chapter One
Beginnings
Lucia

Sure, people say that kindergarten is SO sweet but I know otherwise. As I clutched on to my daddy's leg screaming "NO! NO! NO!" I saw a boy, about my age, staring at me. He had tousled light brown hair, like my teddy bear, eyes as blue as the neon top he was wearing, and skin a bit darker than birch. I let go of Daddy." Well, that's enough for today Daddy!" I said formally and skipped away. He stared at me in did belief and made a mad dash for the car. I went up to the boy and stuck out my hand." Hi! I am Lucia Quarts Vanir." he took it and shook l. "Kandel Klieves."

We talked until the first bell, when we lined up to find out who our teacher would be." Mr. Carol- Clare Grace, Jeremy Harold... Mrs. Lenin-Andrew Allens, Mina Cennet... Ms.Lavra - Lavender Bemrin, Nicole Darin, Andria Fanel, Kent Halen...Kandel Klieves, Danial Maven, Melon Moreno, Lucia Vanir, Michelle We nark..." The Principal said then moved on to the other grades. We got lined up in alphabetical order and headed to our classrooms.

I sat down at a table marked 'Green'. My name was written in purple on a pink card in front of a blue chair. I looked around. At each table there were 4 kids. At mine sat- Me, Kandel, Daniel Maven, and Michelle Wenark." Hello class!" smiled a lively Ms. Lavra. We chirped right back, “Good morning, Ms. Lavra!" We all beamed at her as she taught us how to put our things away, into our cubbies. We all gathered around on the carpet and told our names to the teacher. “Now, Who knows how to spell their name?" she beamed. She was really pretty. Her frizzy, red hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her brown eyes were filled with compassion and life. My hand shot up, along with Andria Fanal's." How about Andria goes first?" Ms Lavra asked and Andria smiled. “A. N. D. R. I. A. space F.A.N.A. L." she stuck her tongue out at me and I instantly knew we were going to be enemies. My hand rose higher and started to quiver. "That was beautiful Andria! Perfect! Would you like to try, Lucia?" Ms. Lavra tilted her head slightly. “My name is Lucia Quarts Vanir." The words flew from my mouth." L. U. C. I. A. space Q. U. A. R. T. S space V. A. N. I. R." It was my turn to stick my tongue out at Andria. Her blond ringlets bounced as she narrowed her bright blue eyes at me. Her pale hand pushed away a curl on her rosy cheek. “You did extremely well Lucia! Would any one else want to try?"

Throughout the day, we learned basic things around the classroom. Counting, the alphabet, the days of the week and so on. At the end of the day, as we waited for our parents to pick us up, I decided to count who was left. 5 people- Me, Kandel, Danial, Michelle and Andria. Andria was walking around, and she came up to me and stuck up her nose. "I smell a RAT." the light blue school uniform was a neccesity, yet she was wearing a frilly pink blouse and fluffy white skirt. I noticed a glint of gold on her ears. She was allowed to wear long earings! She skipped away, her hair fluttering. Michelle came to me and we started to talk about ourselves(favorite Princess, best Barbie etc.) Soon enough we were best friends. Then my mommy pulled up and I ran to her.
My dream faded away to nothingness.
last edited over a year ago
I'll post the rest after I get it on paper.
Ok. It was awesome by the way.
Thanks! I've got a bit more done....
over a year ago Silver78 said…
Pretty well done! Let's see if you can finish this story,eh?
meh
...........:|.............:|
???
big smile
It's on the pop content by the way Ishmam.
laugh
Oh yeah!!!
WHAT!!!!
laugh
YEAH!!!!
Yup :) 😄
O_O ok then O_O••••••••••••••••••••
Hurry up and POST!!
Heard of something called POSTING???
Ok....

Well??
I was not done the chap so I posted on the last one! Sheesh!
Read it the last part was awesome.
Alright, pretty good overall!
Thanks!
Chapter 2
10 Years Later
Lucia

I jolted upward. Why was that my dream? I thought. It happened when I was four! Then, shrugging the question off I got ready for the first day of 7th grade. I tugged on the uniform and saw a picture that Michelle had taken last year. She really wanted to be a photographer. I picked up the picture. It showed me, My friend Clair, Danial, another friend Stevan, and Kandal. We were laughing. She had taken the exact moment when I had walked in to my surprise birthday party. I brushed my teeth and hair with A butterfly clip-
link
I ran downstairs and ate some cereal and OJ. I grabbed my bag and biked to school with my little sister, Jewlia.

It's going down on the pop content...But that was also good!
last edited over a year ago
laugh
No not really... That was boring.
A bit...
No completely! Lol:)
Cool part.
thx
la li lu le lo la li lu le lo
Why?
Boredness, my frienemy, boredness.
Okay then, I need a partner to play Kandel.
Alrighty then.
yah.