The Fanfic The Devil War, after-Inheritance fanfiction

RibiasZip posted on May 13, 2012 at 03:08PM
I've decided to write an after-Inheritance fanfiction. Please don't judge me to hard on grammar and stuff, I'm norwegian.

Please comment on what you think. Thx :D

The Fanfic 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RibiasZip said…
This is just a short "intro" chapter. Please comment on what you think :)

Chapter 1

“It’s been 20 years now since me and Saphira left Alagaësia, and only one egg has hatched. Her name is Imbel, which literally means “Bright Yellow”. As the name tells, her scales are bright yellow. Her rider, Aldat, is a human, or… was a human. As me, he got turned into an elf under the Blood-Oath Celebration. Arya has been training them basics for a few months now, and every now and then they send us some reports on what they have been training on, and what they have succeeded. But for a few days ago, I got a message which said that they were done with the basic training and was on their way to Singril, our “new” home and the training base for the new generation of Dragon Riders. We expect them to come today.”

Since Eragon, Saphira and the others came to Singril, Eragon has sometimes written in his book, or as he called it, “diary”. After the last word was written, Saphira, who sat beside him, looked at him with her big, shiny, blue eyes. “Do you think Arya and Fírnen are with them?” she asked hopefully. Eragon’s heart skipped a beat; he was hoping that she wouldn’t ask that question. For the last 20 years he had been thinking much about Arya, Roran, Katrina, Ismira and everybody he loved in Alagaësia. He knew that he shouldn’t think so much about them, but he couldn’t help it. He missed them so. He hid his feelings for Saphira and answered: “No, I don’t think so, Saphira. I’m sorry.” He felt her hope disappear and looked up at her head raging 10 feet above him. Now he was unable to hold on to his feelings and Saphira could feel his pain and sadness. “Little one.”
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ApolloPride said…
Really great start, can't wait until next post!