The Fanfic His Only Regret (Hunger Games fanfic)

pjlover447 posted on May 31, 2012 at 11:01PM
Title: His Only Regret.

Characters: Gale, Katniss, Madge, Peeta ect.

Summary: Gale knows he’s made bad choices ever since the whole Katniss and the games, situation, but he has only one regret. His only regret: He let Katniss get away. Desperately Gale tries to forget about Katniss and almost succeeds. But years later he bumps into a grown Katniss. Katniss who is now Peeta’s fiancé tries her best to ignore Gale. And Gale can’t seem to forget her though, the way she couldn’t wait to leave. The desperation in her eyes, begging Gale to not say anything. How she backed away, shaking her head, as soon as he said it.

Madge can’t seem to forget Gale. How he cared so much about Katniss when she was in the Hunger Games. Madge especially can’t forget how he used to let her follow around the woods, even though she couldn’t hunt. Or do anything in woods but scare of, as Gale called it, “Good Game”. Now, years later Madge sees Gale again. She wants to tell him how she feels but Gale only thinks about Katniss.

A/N: This my first Hunger Games Story, I usually do PJO, or HoO, but I decided to do a Hunger games fanfic since I love the books. Please read and tell me what you think It’d mean a lot :)

The Fanfic No replies