The Fanfic The Dictator

TheUltimateBoss posted on Jun 09, 2012 at 12:18AM
Yeah this probably doesn't belong here, but what the heck.

This is my story, The Dictator. Completely unrelated to the movie with Sacha.

Yes, so this story is about a country ruled by a dictator. It's a very cold place, and it snows like it rains in Seattle or London - and if you live in either of those place, you know what I'm talking about.

There's a Resistance, and they've secured the places in the coutnry farthest away from the capital city. The capital city is like a fortress. Hardly anyone can get in or out unless they take to the skies or underground.

And I'm going to get mad if people compare this to The Hunger Games. Because this is not like that. And also, I don't like people who started getting into THG after the movie. 'Cause you know what? I practically read the read the book when it first came out. And these people kind of ruin the feeling for me. So yeah.

Happy reading and tell me what you think!

The Fanfic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheUltimateBoss said…
Prologue

Two men were seated at a table, inside a room, inside a large building, on a cold, snowy night. As was typical. These two men were conveniently playing dominos when a rap came at the door.
They showed no response. A louder rap came again.
Two more times. Three more times. Silently, the taller man got up and swung open the large brass door.
Tacked on the outside of the door was a note. The man tore it off and read it silently. They've started. They've secured the states in the Far South and Outer Regions. Two major cities suffered mass explosions. Be prepared.

He took the paper and shred it to pieces. He went back to the table and said, "It's all gone."

The short, stout man stood up and left.

A window swung open and the lone man stared off into the distance and heard nothing. Nothing except the sound of the terrors to come.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
So what do you guys think? Also, here's a little question for anyone who reads this: Who's the Dictator, the tall one or the short one?
last edited over a year ago