The Fanfic Harry Potter and the Gift of the Phenicia

dragonsmemory posted on Jun 19, 2012 at 04:53PM
A Harry Potter Fanfiction

Rated T for mild swearing and slightly suggestive content.
Disclaimer: Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. I amnot either of them. Used without permission.
A/N: This story is an adaptation of a roleplay. It is post-DH and post-ITB, with some slight alterations. ITB is the abbreviation for "In The Background." It is not necessary to read that before this. If you do not plan on reading it, message me and I'll explain a few things. If you do plan to read it, don't message me. I'll end up spoiling it.

It's been a week since Haarry Potter defeated Voldemort. Fate has a way of interfering in life. All Harry and Hailey want is to finally relax. But, of course, Fate has other plans. This time, a group called the Darklongs is on the rise, led by Vesta's twin sister, Lilith. Aand that isn't all. Vesta has a secret, one that could put the Potter twins in even more danger. And this time, they might not survive.

The Fanfic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
PROLGUE

MAKING PLANS

Lilith looked around at her assembled Darklings. They had agreed to serve her. They all had the same thing in common, a similarity Lilith shared with Vesta, her twin sister. It was, of course, a disgusting thought. The pair of them hadn't seen eachh other, except for brief encounters, in nearly a century. Lilith knew of the prophecy. Both of them really.

She shook her head. Riddle had been foolish. His Death Eaters had not the unknown power of her Darklings. Riddle, her prize student, had also made the foolish mistake of trying to cheat Death. <Well,> she thought, <it is no more than he deserved.> The fool Riddle had though Horcruxes were thed answer, the way to becomelike her. Not for the first time, she thought of the prophecy.

One shall rise
And one shall fall,
But both will fly.

Vesta had madde that prophecy many years ago, when Riddle had just left her apprenticeship. She was determined to find and kill the Phenicia before they could join Vesta. It was the only way to ensure her rise.

"Remember, the Phenicia will be twins. Powerful twins, and closely connected. Vesta will most likely have turned them by now. Find them and destroy them. Vesta is mine." Her voice was cold and sharp, the voice of one who gives orders often. For this mission, Lilith chose four of her Darklings: a wolf, a dragon, a raven, and a bat. She sent them off into the night. Into the gathering storm around Hogwarts.
last edited over a year ago