The Fanfic The Inheritence Cycle Continued

darkrai6543 posted on Jul 16, 2012 at 06:31AM
after eregon leaves alageasia for what was predicted forever, he departs to rebuild the dragon race and restore the riders. and after he suddenly ceases communication fueds over the dragon eggs left in the possession of the four races of alageasia begin to unfold. to resolve this eregons friends and family embark on a journey to find their missing friend.

Rating: T cuz i'm paranoid o_O
Disclaimer: i dont own this its chris paolini's.

i made an enormous mistake in the plot so this story is dead, i have a link down below for a replacement.
last edited on Aug 05, 2012 at 03:56AM

The Fanfic 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
smile
well here is the begginings of this story, i hope you enjoy and if you do please comment! it helps me post better and more often!

Arya's POV

she watched with tears in her eyes as the ship glided onward. as Firnen soared back to where roran was standing, she climbed from firnens grip up to the saddle and turned her back on the ship. they picked roran up and arya saw tears flowing freely down his face as he mourned the loss of his cousin. then she heard the sound of eregon's and saphira's keening and she felt a lump in her throat. a single tear ran down her face as they flew back to the dwarven cities. roran said to her, "i didnt really feel like he was going to go through with it until now. all the same it still hurts to know that he will never come back." she nodded and felt her vision go blurry and firnen screamed his grief into the night.

later on in Illirea

they landed in Illirea three days later. nasuada asked how the trip went and they walked up to her study. "i still cant beleive he left." arya shook her head. "he once told me of a dream he had when he first became a dragon rider. he dreamt of a ship, and how two dragons flew by in the sky." nasuada sighed, "he also told me that. i will always wonder how he managed to see the future in his dreams." "maybe we shood ask angela, she is the one that told him his future. she seems to specialize in it." nasuada gave a bitter laugh, and arya looked at her questioningly. "angela left with solembum a while ago, off to who knows where." she walked up to a cabinet and pulled out a drink and poured a glass for the two of them. "well i guess we habve a lot to do, your a queen, i'm a queen. its a small world." they drank in silence after that, neither one of them bothering to tell the other what they thought.

well there you go, i hope i didnt fail to badly at that. please comment, and constructive critiscism is always welcome!
over a year ago bigA02 said…
big smile
i love the eragon books please keep posting and ill keep commenting
over a year ago Sato_Sumire said…
wink
Yes, understandable, keep writing, its a bit short.
smile
oh sorry! i didnt i even notice people commented! ill post soon.
rainy
ugh i'm sorry guys, but when i was creating the plot i didnt notice i made a huge mistake in the plot. and i mean, its such a big flaw the story is trashed.... i think ill discontiinue this, i didnt notice what i did wrong till yesterday. i think ill try again on another plot. again sorry. ill make a different forum and start that so i can make a better story before this even starts. ill post a link when i get it up.
rainy
ok heres the link, again so sorry guys but my plot is dead and i dont see how i can revive it. i know i dont have anything yet but i have another thing thought of and i dont wanna make a complete other plot when i have one at the ready. i hope you can forgive me.

link
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Because the main character leaving for ever should be justified by something more then landscaping
laugh
lol if only i knew paolini's email, i would send him that.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Thank you, thank you, I do try.