The Fanfic Inheritance Remake

darkrai6543 posted on Aug 05, 2012 at 04:02AM
this takes place around right after the battle of dras leona, and from then on out i change the plot of inheritance to fit this story correctly.

Synopsis: after the mad king captures the Varden's final hope, they attempt to reunite with him during the final battle, where things go awry.

disclaimer:i dont ow this chris paolini does.

The Fanfic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
ok i made a mess with the plot of my last story so lets see if i can do better here. enjoy!

Prologue

the strnagled cry of a dragon was enough to tell the varden there was something terribly wrong. the screams of the dragon continued to become higher in pitch until people cowered on the ground covering their ears. arya looked up at the rising blue shape and her heart dropped, she was chasing a blurry maroon shape, but there was no rider on her back. the city shook with a boom when the red rider whirled his dragon around and blasted saphira with a hugewave of fire. a chill passed over the rebels as they saw the dragon plummet.

ok i know this is riduculously short but i will write more if people are willing to read it after my stupid mistake last time.