The Legend of Zelda Role play Retry

heart-of_love posted on Sep 21, 2014 at 05:41AM
I dont own this rp, it belings to someone else, i just wanted it to come back.

It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited the surface in Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Create a character and have an adventure in The world below and/or above the clouds! Have fun and Enjoy! You start at Junior Knight rank and have all of Links tools...

You may include Characters from previous or later games, You may also Visit Hyrule from Twilight Princess, Old Hyrule from Ocarina of Time, Hyrule from Minish Cap, Places From Four Swords, and Lavina Town!!

These places are not specific so you can visit other places within THESE games ONLY:

Twilight Princess

Minish Cap

Four Sword

A Link to the Past

Windwaker

Skyward Sword

Ocarina Of Time

Majora's Mask

(And Any Game that comes after Skyward Sword)

Include:
Name:
Appearance:
Tunic Color:
Background:(Optional)
Extra Info:(Optional)

The Legend of Zelda 184 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 184

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Sora smiled "the great Sea huh? we'll...before we go i wanna get a Souvenir from the Happy Mask Shop."

Mania headed to the happy Mask Shop. To speak to the Happy mask salesman about her masks..
"Hello! Welcome to the Hap- oh, if it isin't Mania."
She smiled "hello."

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Kiya: Oh, alright then. Let's go, you lead the way.
last edited over a year ago
(wait....didn't Yusuke go look for the owl?)

Sora smiled, waved goodbye to Kiya's friend and started making her way to the shop.

"what bring you all the way from Termina?" The Happymask salesman asked.
"I wanted to check on the mask." She nodded her head in the direction of the evil mask Majora.
"still silent.." He replied a big smile on his face, as the door opened behind Mania.

"Mania?"

"Sora?"
(Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I forgoooooooot... ._.)

Yusuke: *He rode off towards the east, he got off when he came across a dead tree, he knocked on the trunk a few times and a large Owl-like creature appeared*

Gaepora: Hoo! My! If it isn't the young Warrior from all those years ago! How goes your quest?

Yusuke: My... Quest... Actually Gaepora, That's what I'm here for... I don't remember my old self... I have no idea what I'm doing. What my purpose is...

Gaepora: Oh, dear... Well... I will explain...

*MEANWHILE*

Kiya: Hmm...? Oh! Trident Girl! *He looked at Sora* You two know each other? Anyway, How goes your Quest with Yusuke?

Aria: Yusuke...? Oh, you mean the freak. Yeah, how IS the freak doing, still a little shut in weirdo I presume?

Kiya: Aria... Stop that.
Mania sighed in annoyance. she was so close to putting on the deku mask, and shooting a snot bubble in the girls face.

"Kiya, this is Mania, my best friend.....Mania it looks like you already meet Kiya...and this girl is Aria." Sora quickly cut in.

"Nice to meet you.." Mania said coldly to Aria, then she turned to Sora.
"What are you doing here?"

"ooh, gonna get a souvenir." Sora chirped.."by the way...you didn't answer Kiya's question."

Mania sighed again. "Man....so far all we did was stop by Lon Lon ranch and Get Yusuke a horse...i wanted to come talk to The Happy Mask Salesman about something important before we went to chat to Princess Zelda, Yusuke went to.....actually...he didn't tell me where he was going...."
Aria: *She turned away from Mania* Wow, harsh vibes from the new girl. Don't tell me she's like you Kiya, taking a shine to the freak?

Kiya: Well we ARE in Hyrule... He could have gone to see Kaepora Gaepora... Then again, sometimes even I can't tell what that kid is thinking.

Aria: You mean Freak.

Kiya: Aria! Cut it out!

Aria: What? *She said genuinely confused* I don't know what you see in that weirdo! He's just like him! That... That Anti-Link thing!

Kiya: The Shadow of Link... *He sighed* Sure, he may have possibly come from the world of Shadows but he's not a bad kid...!

Aria: Turning into that THING at will ISN'T normal Kiya! He's a threat to the safety of everyone in Skyloft! He only appeared after Ghirahim returned!

Kiya: And WHO defended you when Ghirahim attacked you?!

*They butted heads but turned away from each other*

Kiya: Anyway, your business ought to be done in Hyrule, right? Well, you're probably returning to the Sky before any of us so could you take something to the Headmaster when you go back? *He seemed serious*

Aria: O-Oh! Uhm Sure, what's with that tone though, it's not something dangerous is it?

Kiya: Well, Not the Object itself but it could be a terrible Omen of things to come. *He unfolded a small sack, it held the shattered remains of a familiar Ocarina and the Hilt of two different swords, and both were very recognizable swords* The Ocarina of Time, The Four Sword, and A Master Sword. All three were destroyed by the same dark ethereal power... I can sense it, still lingering on it. It's strange because it's supposed to repel any Evil... But it's still being affected... Frankly, it scares me. And now that I notice that the Legendary Mask of Majora is here I fear that it may be a potential target for whoever is destroying these artifacts.

Yusuke: O-Oh... I see... Thank you Gaepora Sir...

Gaepora: You're very welcome my boy. Come back any time and call me with any musical instrument and I will answer the call.

Yusuke: I will. Goodbye for now. *He walked away and went back to get onto Epona, he rode towards the Castle, he got off and let Epona free at the gate* Stay around here for now, okay girl?

Epona: Neigh!! *She kicked back her front and whinnied*

Yusuke: thanks, I'll see you again soon, don't worry, I'll be back. *He walked through the gates* Now... The Princess. But first, where did Mania-san go...?
"another bad word about my Companion and i'll hurt you.." Mania growled at Aria. She then faced Kiya. "you know of Majora's Mask?" She asked surprised, as the happy Mask Salesman took it off the wall and put it on the counter.

Sora nodded. "he just metioned it dummy.."

Mania stuck her tonge out at Sora and turned back to Kiya.
Kiya: Oi oi! We're here to get along! Not fight alright? Why must I always be the peacekeeper here...? *He sighed*

Aria: Tch. Whatever, I'm gonna leave before the freak find us. I don't wanna become a freak like him. *She walked out and pulled out a sailcloth using a statue to return to the sky*

Kiya: Don't mind her... She's just distrustful. Especially of Yusuke. I'll explain some time. And yeah, Yusuke told me about it, We just so happened to happen around the Termina/Hyrule Border and This is where I tracked the Happy Mask Salesman to. Anyway, Any idea when Yusuke is gonna come around?
"sometime soon i think..." Mania replied

The Happy Mask Salesman coughed to get their atteation. "eventhough this mask is very important to me, i'm going to let one of you hold onto Majora's mask...It will be safer that way if things are being destroyed."
Kiya: I'd much rather you hand it over to Trident-Girl. She seems to have knowledge on the Artifact, as well as her companion.

Aria: AHHH!! *She was falling from the sky* KIYA-KUN!! HELP!! *Her sailcloth had been torn in half and she couldn't sail properly with the scraps left of the fabric*

Yusuke: Ari-nee?! *He rushed over to the scream and quickly bounded up the side of a building, he dove off the roof and caught her mid-air. He turned around so that he'd land first and broke her fall* A-Are you okay...?

Aria: GET OFFA ME!! *She fought to get away and kicked him in the side* DON'T COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME FREAK!!

Yusuke: Aria... nee... *He looked down and tried to stand up but couldn't*

Aria: Thanks, but you know how much I hate you. Don't ever try to save me again... *She walked away, holding her arm, it was bruised from the fall*

Yusuke: Urk... *He grabbed at his side, wincing in pain* Ngh!

Guard: What's all this commotion?! We're getting reports that two people fell out of the sky!

Yusuke: I-It's fine now...

Guard: Y-You're...!

Yusuke: Leave me be... Please...

Guard: O-Of course sir! Let's go. *He turned around* Go see the town doctor though, he can treat your injuries.

Yusuke: Right...

*The other lesser guards looked at each other confusedly but reluctantly agreed and went with the Guard Captain*

Aria: The nerve... *She walked out of the town and into Hyrule field where she consumed a Blue Potion, regaining her strength and repairing her arm, the bruise didn't disappear but it faded significantly* Seriously though... What WAS that...?! *She remembered seeing a shadow pass over her and then falling, the scraps of Sailcloth floated down and she plummeted towards the surface* It Cut Zelda's enchanted cloth... Only... Only a Master Sword-class Weapon could do that...!
Mania took the mask from the Salesman. "i'll take care of Majora, i promise." She put the mask in her pocket, where all her other items were. "let's go find Yusuke then, and since the B- i mean Since Aria left we do have to worry about her."

"sounds like a plan." Sora remarked

Mania bid goodbye to the mask salesman and headed out of the building.
Yusuke: *He saw Mania walking out of the building, and he stumbled, however not quickly, towards her, calling her name weakly before collapsing*

Kiya: *He nodded to the Salesman* Thanks for your time. Let's get going Sora-san. We can return to the sky right after we find Yusuke. *He followed Mania out*
Mania saw something fall in the corner of her eyes, when she turned her head she saw Yusuke. "WHOA What happened to you!"

Mania ran over to him, Sora on her tail.
Yusuke: I... I Fell... My side hit a rock, it just hurts, I'm also pretty tired...

Kiya: *He lifted Yusuke up a bit* Don't lie... I can see the dirt on your tunic, you would have had to fall directly on your side for your ribs to hurt, it's more like something fell on your side from the back, now what happened?

Yusuke: Ari-nee... She was falling... Something cut her Sailcloth... *He couldn't get up* Nngh!

Kiya: We have to get you to a doctor. The Gorons nearby Town Hotspring should be able to relieve the pain and help you regain some strength. C'mon.

Yusuke: Fine... *He couldn't refuse even if he wanted to so he went along compliantly, using Kiya's shoulder to prop him up into a standing position, he moved slowly* I already used a Blue Potion but It only healed my wounds but couldn't get rid of the pain...
"A Sailcloth?" Mania remarked.

"arnt those things like...impossible to cut?" Sora questioned keeping the slow pace with them.

"i'm gonna go on ahead and let the Gorons know we are on our way." Mania remarked, pulling the bunny hood out of her pocket, She placed it on her head and took off, moving super fast.

Sora grabbed onto Yusuke, helping prop him up so Kiya didn't have to hold all his weight.
Kiya: Yeah, they're given a special magical enchantment, it's called Breath of the Goddess, it makes it extremely strong and durable, which is why it can stand harsh environments and bad weather. Even attacks if need be, but to be cut so easily, it takes a Master Sword-Class weapon to do that.

Yusuke: My thoughts exactly, but, how? All of the Master Sword-Class weapons And the Master Swords are all accounted for...

Kiya: There are Two... One in the World of Twilight, and another was sealed away using the power of another Master Sword. But they are Evil Blades and Neither of them have surfaced in recent years, according to reports.

Yusuke: Then there's still the Possibility that Demise is trying to make a return... Who's the other?

Kiya: Ganondorf. One of the only Male Gerudo in his generation.

Yusuke: Ganondorf... Hrm...

Kiya: We're Here. *He walked in and poured some Rupees into the payment bowl for four* Might as well enjoy it here...

Yusuke: Oi...

Kiya: Hey, we deserve this for dragging your sorry but around!

Yusuke: I guess you're right... *He sighed* Man, you can be a dick sometimes you know that?

Kiya: Sora, You can go now, I got this, you should also go and tell Mania-san that you can go into the Hot spring.
"sure.." Sora nodded, before pausing. "but..what was up with that bunny hood? i've never seen a mask alter a persons speed."

A cloud of dust approached the trio and mania appeared. "hi guys."
Kiya: Wow, strong Bunny Hood you got there, I don't think even Yusuke's can match that... Jeez... And to think there's someone with an even better affinity for Masks like these other than Link...

Yusuke: I don't think it's all that surprising, she IS from here and is REALLY strong to boot.

Kiya: If you say so dude.
Mania pulled off the hood and fixed her hair before putting it away. "Link is actually the reason i have the mask." Mania couldnt help but smile at Yusuke. "I actually grew up in Termina, i'm not from Hyrule." She looked sad for a moment before smiling again.

"are you guys going to be okay with out us?" Sora asked, walking over and looping her arm through Mania's.
Kiya: Yeah, we're just a bit slow cause of His Injuries. *He lifted Yusuke onto his back* I've had to do this for him a few times already, this idiot can't gague an enemies strength when he's all riled up so he gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter from time to time. But this one was kind of unavoidable.

Yusuke: Says you, I've only ever gotten beaten up this bad by Pass Parades that you dumped on me. Jerk.

Kiya: Hush now, you're injured. *He smiled innocently*

Yusuke: *He groaned irritatedly* And this is why I wonder why I'm still your friend you know.

NOTE: (A Pass Parade is a term used in RPG's that refer to the event of Passing on a Horde of hostile Mobs that are chasing you on unsuspecting Players so you aren't being chased by said Mobs any more and they are rather focusing on the other Player or Players, Usually done as a Prank or Troll or as a Means of losing any hostile mobs while you're either in danger of Dying or in need of rest)
"riiiight..." Mania remarked. "well anyways,the Gorons are waiting for you at the spring."

(Sorry! i've been so busy with school and stuff!)
(Don't worry about it, I know the feeling. I have a lot of work myself haha)

Yusuke: Thanks Mania-san. You're a life saver... *They walked into the Springs and he and Kita went to the mens side, they removed their clothes and tossed them in baskets to be washed*

Kiya: Hey, this isn't a mixed bath is it?

Yusuke: Shouldn't be. They might have designated times but they wouldn't do it so late in the day.

Kiya: Still, the girls would kill us if we all saw each other in there.

Yusuke: You don't say, I didn't think of that *He said sarcastically, he grabbed a towel and walked into the Onsen, he washed his hair and body before dipping himself in the Hot Spring, Kiya did the same*

Kiya: This feels good, all of my muscles are relaxing at the same time...!

Yusuke: *He sighed happily* You can say that again!

Kiya: Hahaha!

*They talked and laughed*
(lol, this is gonna be kinda long btw hope you don't mind)

The girls were in the womans side, allowing the hot water to relax their muscles, They could hear Kiya and Yusuke's laughter.

"it's nice to hear Yusuke laugh." Sora remarked, pulling her hair on top of her head to keep it out of the water.
Mania Dunked her head under the water, turning her long blue hair a darker shade. "I know." She breathed, resurfacing. " from what i saw up on SkyLoft, Everyone was so mean to him...he's a nice guy."

A smile full of mischief appeared on Sora's Face " You like him don't you."

"pffft...no.." Mania's Cheeks were dusted pink.

"you do!" Sora laughed.

"no i don't" Mania squeaked.

Sora teased her for a while longer before they began catching up on old times, stories, and other things.

"remember when we first met?" Sora remarked
"yea! you though i was a Zora for the longest time." Mania laughed.
"that blasted mask!" Sora agreed laughing.
"i can remember your expression when i took it off." A big smile crossed Mania's face.
" I was so shocked!" Sora agreed
They both laughed, then grew somber.

"do you think we'll find him?" Sora asked, watching Mania play with the Navi necklace.
"i hope so...for both our sakes.." Mania remarked, closing her eyes and a few minutes later began to sing, Sora soon joined in.

(if i could do attached video's i would but it dosent work anymore, so i'll just post a link/ name of video here: link Ballad of the Goddess Cover By Lizz Robinett and Adriana Figueroa )

The song was one Sora and Mania found in a old book, they didn't know the meaning of the words, but it was sounded beautiful.

(Long replies....? Haha, get a load of this.)

Yusuke: Hey, listen... *He smiled as he heard the girls singing, he decided to take it upon himself and sing along with them, he toned himself to the bass line and harmonized with them nicely*

Kiya: You all make me jealous, I can't sing worth a damn, but I can do this...! *He ran to the common bath area and picked out his harp from his things and played along to the tune conducting the melody with his fingers*

Yusuke: *As the song ended a bright light shined over his left ear where a small earring was placed, it was shaped in a triangle* Uwah! What?!

Kiya: Yusuke?! What's going on?! Are you okay?!

Yusuke: Gah! *The light bloomed and grew even brighter until it suddenly died out, the earring shimmered faintly and the design on it changed from a small swirl of lines to long thick lines that crossed the entire body of the earring in a triangle pattered aimed downwards* Huh? What happened?! *His hair was shifted back to expose his hears which were, while rounded were pointed at the end*

Kiya: Y-Yusuke... Your ears...

Yusuke: *He felt the tips* What the hell?!

Kiya: You're Hyrulian...?! Why didn't you tell me?!

Yusuke: I-I didn't know! Honest!

Kiya: Oh my gosh, you're from the Hyrulian Knight Lineage... You're from the same line as the Link from this world!

Yusuke: N-No way...! *He looked at his hands* I... I was a knight...?

Kiya: Probably a knight in training... You probably met Link at some point during your training, that's why you know him...

Yusuke: Ugh...! I can't remember! This is hurting my head... I'm getting out... *He went to dry off and he got dressed, his towel was still draped over his shoulders and he was in a long bathrobe since their clothes were still in the wash, he ordered a warm Lon Lon Milk and sat down drinking it after popping the top off* Well, this was quite the eventful evening...

Kiya: *He walked up to Yusuke in similar attire* You can say that again. *He popped the top of his milk off, his towel was laid sloppily over his head as his hair drooped down towards his eyes, his light hazel hair was darkened to the point where it could be considered black*

Yusuke: *He felt at his hear then at the earring, he covered it back up with his hair and sighed* This is new for me... I don't know how I didn't notice my EARS were a different shape for almost two years but oh well...
(lol watch out, it's time to get creative ^.^)

Mania stood up, wondering what the guys were shouting about on the otherside, she voiced this thought to Sora and got " maybe a water Snake" for a reply.
"it's possible." Mania remarked, tucking a strand of hair behind a pointed ear.

"you seem kinda down.." Sora remarked after a minute, hugging a rock.
"just a little...I can't help but miss Termina.. after all, i am a Terminan" Mania remarked, grabbing a towel and drying herself off.
"but if someone didn't know that, they would think that your a Hylian, Cause there are lot's of rumors that Termina is an alternate dimension to Hyrule." Sora sighed.

"just like the Rumors of everyone having a perfect twin somewhere in the world, it's a load of Phooey" Mania countered throwing a robe on, loosely tying it shut " it's just because we look just like the Hylians."

The girl's talked a little longer before some Lon Lon milk was brought in, along with their clothes. Mania helped Sora out of the water and they both streached their limbs. "hot water..the best thing in the world." Sora sighed, Mania quickly agreed.

they drank their milk and told stories of home, of their adventures with Link.

"no way!" Sora cackled "He did that?"
"yep!" Mania giggled "Almost died from a flower..it was the best day of my life." Another few minutes passed and with a sigh, Mania stood up, put down her bottle, and wandered over to the clothes basket to paw threw it.

"........" a scowl soon crossed her face.

"what's the matter?" Sora asked, leaning forward and seeing a blush quickly replace the scowl on Mania's face.
"The baskets..." Mania started.
"what about the baskets?" Sora mused standing up and walking over
"they were switched." Mania turned a darker shade of red, when she held up a pair of men's underwear.

Sora burst into laughter, then froze and turned red just like Mania. "that means..."

"they have our clothes."
(Embarrassing scene at a public bath house?! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! XD)

Yusuke: *His face flushed over pure red as he looked through the clothes baskets that were returned to them, he held up a pair of panties with a bra caught on the lining* Wh-What the...?!

Kiya: *He stared in awe, his jaw hung wide open pointing at Yusuke and the pair of girls underwear, quickly turning around he looked serious as if he were accepting something inevitable but horrible* So... That's how you were, huh, Yusuke...? I never knew...

Yusuke: *He tossed the undergarments back in the basket and covered them whacking Kiya in the head* THESE AREN'T MINE YOU IDIOT!! Wh-What do we do?! The girls might KILL us if they think we stole these! How could they get men and women's underwear mixed up?!

Kiya: Hey! Don't ask me! I don't know but I'm just gonna put my tunic on! I can go commando, It's not like I care! This is YOUR problem dude! *He ran out, his took belt wrapped around his waist and his sailcloth to return to the sky in hand*

Yusuke: You Traitor!! *He yelled out at him, he ruffled his hair trying to think of what to do, he kept thinking of ways that would keep the girls from killing him if there was a misunderstanding on their part* Maybe I should Just return it to them...? No no no... They'd probably suspect something weird and they wouldn't trust me...! ARGH!! *He sat in the lobby and scratched his head, he put his hands on his face and sighed heavily* This is gonna suck... I already know it... And the Gorons are all out so it's just the three of us here... Man... If I die I'm gonna haunt your ass forever Kiya, you bastard! *He stood up pacing worriedly about what would happen, he decided on his plan, it was indirect and polite he thought* Alright... *He took the basket and left it in front of the girls bath door with a note on top*

Note: Both of your clothes are in here, dunno what happened but I'd like mine back if you have them. I'd rather not walk around naked. Thanks.

Yusuke: Hopefully this works...! *He ran away so they didn't think he was peeking*
(lol yes! Challanges are accepted all the time!)

both girl's were in a heated argument of who was going to return the clothes
"you go!"
"no you."

after a minute of arguing, they did the old way to stop an argument, Goron, Deku, Zora (rock paper scissors)
Mania lost, 5 out of 7. With a grumble,she tightened her bath robe around her, grabbed the guy's basket, and opened the door, only to trip over a basket. She crashed to the ground, sending clothes scattering everywhere.

Sora saw it all, and died, rolling on the floor laughing.

With a blushed, Mania quickly gathered and sorted the clothes, happy to see all their articles of clothing, and a note. She quickly scanned it and giggled before getting to her feet and walking to the boy's door. She knocked and shifted her hold on the basket.

She knew better, the only reason he left the note was one of two reasons.
1. he was afraid he was going to get yelled at
or
2. he was to chicken to see half naked girls.

What ever the reason, she was going to let him know, there was nothing to worry about, just a simple misunderstanding.
Yusuke: *He heard the knock and immediately thought it was Kiya* You jackass! You ditched me here what the hell- *He stuttered* Ah...Ah... Er...*He saw Mania standing there he was face to face with her in the doorway, barely three inches away from each other, he stopped in his tracks his mouth hung open from mid-sentence, he glanced down at her slightly exposed breasts then back up turning beet red* Wh-wh-what are you doing here?! *He turned around, red up to his ears* D-Did you get your c-clothes...? Erm... *A puff of smoke floated from his head* S-sorry, it wasn't my fault you know! *He said trying to defend himself* I didn't do anything to them I swear! *He shoved his face into his hands embarrassedly*
Mania couldnt help it, she laughed.
"it's Alright Yusuke, Yes we got our clothes." She bent down and let go of the basket she was holding then stood back up. "thank you for bringing them over, and don't worry, i know it wasnt your fault, it was the gorons fault." she took a few steps back, smiling at his back. "we'll see you in a little bit Yusuke, We'll grab a bite to eat." She turned and quickly left, returning to the female side where Her and Sora quickly put on their clothes.

Sora still wore her green tunic with the hat, a habit she got into, while Mania tranded her Red armor for a black and blue trim tunic, white leggings and her boots, her hair was now braided, hanging down to the middle of her back.
Yusuke: *He was still red but he put his clothes on nonetheless, he fastened his belt and fixed his hat and walked out, he carried Kiya's clothes in his bag, knowing he wouldn't return for it so he took it with him to return them to Kiya himself* Man that was embarrassing... *He ground his face into his palms and groaned* Argh...
The girls were at the entrance of the hot springs, the Gorons all gone.
"i hope nothing's going wrong." Sora remarked, fixing her belt so her sword didn't fall off.
"hmm...Maybe something bad's happening.... "Mania let out a heavy sigh. "that would take our atteation away from finding link." She pulled out his note, crumpled from her pockets.
"Father Figure, Zora,Goron..Someone..." She sighed again, shoved the paper into her pocket,and slapped herself.

"Ow." Sora winched at the sound of the contact.
"Whoo." Mania breathed," alright! i'm pumped." She attached her trident to her back and streached, leaning down and touching her toes, then bending backwards, feet and hands touching the ground.

"your so freaking flexable!" Sora screeched, watching this.
" what can i say?" Mania remarked, standing back up. "Termina has lot's of festivals, for a long time there, i would perform with my parents...until..." She paused.

Sora held up her hand "no need to Explain, i understand."

Mania smiled at her friend before looking around "Yusuke's taking a while."
"oooh." Sora started.
"Nope, dont you dare." Mania quickly turned and ran.
"SPILL!" Sora yelled laughing.
"No way!" Mania giggled,being tackled by Sora.

After a few minutes both girls stopped being boy's and took deep breaths. "alright." Mania panted. "Let's leave a note for Yusuke, telling him we went to talk to the Goron Leader."

"let's wait another minute before we go, he might not see it, he seems like an Airhead." Sora laughed.
"in a way.." Mania grinned. "but he's a nice guy, so it can be overlooked."
Yusuke: *He walked out mumbling to himself, his blush still apparent on his face, he looked up at the girls, he quickly dropped his head then slowly looked back at them, raising a hand* H-Hey, what's up? *He scratched the back of his head and walked over to them* What's next on the agenda, Kiya kinda ditched so yeah.
Mania looked at YUsuke and hid a smile behind her mouth, faking a yawn. "we need to talk to the Goron Cheif guy." She remarked.

"yep, we're still on the hunt for Link!." Sora cheered, then frowned in annoyance. "Why did Kiya Ditch?"
Yusuke: He didn't wanna get into trouble in case there was a misunderstanding, he's probably already back in Skyloft. *He sighed disappointed in his "friend" *
Sora rolled her eyes " Kiya is a coward, which is funney cause i thought you were a coward."

Mania elbowed Sora in the side. "be nice."
"i am!" Sora rubbed her rib
"let's go, we need to talk to the Gorons." Mania walked past them.
Yusuke: Yeah... *He sighed at the unintended insult, he came up to Mania's side, opposite of Sora* Let's head out.
"don't worry around it YUsuke." Mania remarked. "Sora's always saying things she dosent mean."

Sora stuck her tounge out at Mania before speaking "So we need to find the Goron leader right?"

"Yea...but i have no clue who it is." Mania replied.
Yusuke: Well, the old Patriarch Darunia may have retired but I think that may be who Link got THIS from... *He pulled out the Goron's Ruby* So when we get to Death Mountain that's who we have to look for. *He looked over at Sora* I'm guessing that you'll be joining us for the time being Sora-san? If so we need to get you a horse. Unless you wanna ride on the back of Epona or Sol.
Sora scowled at Yusuke "Your just as stupid as Kiya!" she stomped her foot. " i have my own horse!"

Mania laughed "Yea.... Eon right?"
"it's Eno" Sora huffed, as they reached the gates that lead to the fields

"right sorry." Mania grinned. "so lets get going! call Eno, ill get Sol."
Yusuke: Sorry sorry! *He shrunk back as she yelled* I've never seen you come to Hyrule, actually, I've never seen you on the surface except at the Forest Temple just below Skyloft! *He walked just off to the side and whistled loudly using his fingers to amplify the volume, soon after Epona came trotting up to him, he let her nuzzle his hand* We're heading out to Death Mountain girl. You ready?

Epona: *She whinnied shaking her head up and down seemingly confident in answering* Neigh!

Yusuke: Of course! *He smiled brightly petting Eponas snout gently with one hand, the other holding onto her reigns*
Mania whisteled as well, and Sol trotted over. "alright.." she hopped onto his back.
Sora let out a strange soung between and yelp and a hey. Eno came runing, he had a dark brown coat, with light brown spots, she petted his nose and climbed onto his back.
"waiting on you Yusuke." Mania smiled as Eno galloped out of the gates,Sora holding the reins tightly.
Yusuke: Right. *He Quickly swung onto Epona's back and trotted up beside them, and they took off*
Sooner then expected, the gates to Kakario village came into view....beyond that village was Death Mountain, and death mountain trail. which would lead them to Goron City.
At the gates of Kakario, tMania and Sora demounted there horses and went into the village.
Yusuke: *He dismounted Epona and pet her snout* Thanks, you can get some rest now girl. *He smiled and followed the girls, once he caught up he looked up at Death Mountain towering over them in the background* It's a bit intimidating, isn't it? I don't think I'll ever get used to the sheer immensity... *He chuckled nervously*
Sora sighed "it's actually not as bad as you think it is." she remarked, stretching "the path s pretty dangerous, but inside the mountain is a whole lot worse."

"is it?" Mania asked

"it is, on the outside you have falling rocks that could hurt you, but inside the mountain is rolling bolders that never stop, lava pits, extremely hot air that blows on you, giant lizards." Sora starting listing things off.

"we'll let's hope we only have to go to Goron City, and not into the mountain itself." Mania laughed half heartedly.
Yusuke: Something tells me that this won't be that simple. *He sighed shifting his arms into a cross over his chest as he shook his head* But let's get to the City, it's nearly dark. Although you can't really tell cause of the mountains massive shadow. *He chuckled again, a bit sheepishly*
"whats the matter Yusuke? afraid of the dark?" Mania teased him, as they stepped up to the gate that marked the begining of Death Moutain Trail.

"halt!" the guard spoke. "only those with official permission can head up the trail."

Mania's face turned dark, and Sora quicky stepped infront of her. "we have buisness we must do with the Gorons."

The guard studied them "two woman and a man traveling to see the Gorons? the trail is dangerous, with the Tektites, and the falling bolders."

Mania paled slightly. Out of all the monster's she's ever faces.... Tektites were the worst...

"you okay mania" Sora asked worriedly.

"yep.." her voice was strained "just some bad experience with Tektites..."
Yusuke: Hmm. Hello Brother. We've come in the stead of the young warrior Link, we are searching for him as of now and would like to request the help of his dear friend Darunia I've also got this as proof of out validity. *He pulled out the Gorons Ruby*
The guard stared at him like he was crazy.
"excuse us.." Mania grabbed Yusuke's arm and dragged him away.
"Yusuke.. just so you know, some people are really, really stupid..so they may not know what your talking about." She let go of his arm. "and another thing Yusuke.." she spoke softly "everyone dosent need to know about our adventure, so dont metion it if you dont have too..okay?"

"HEY!"
Mania glanced at Sora.
"we can go up!"
Yusuke: *He looked over at Mania and turned her around so he could talk to her in private* Hmm, I remember that with the Gorons the last time I was here they knew all about the Stone and Link. They were a very straightforward kind of people. And they knew me as well, even the guard should have recognized me... Something strange is going on. It hasn't Been long enough for them to have forgotten me or the Ruby, and especially LINK. *He rubbed his head* We ought to be careful, something we can't see is happening here and I don't like it. You fill Sora-san in. *He went over to the Goron guard and apologized, passing it off as a misunderstanding*