Tiva "Our Fav Moments" TIVA Screencap Comp!! Kill Ari Pt 1 & 2 - Open-

ziva_rocks posted on May 13, 2011 at 06:02PM
Ok, doing this for people who cannot make icons! And hoping more people will take part!

I will do one ep at a time all you have to do is pick your fav moment in that episode and take or get a screencap of it, and make a caption for the screencap to put in the pick. Like "Ziva and Tony share coffee and Pizza"!

Rules:

1. Try and get a clear screencap.
2. Only 1 screencap entry per person.
3. Have fun!!

Will give props to the winner but the comp will just go thru the episodes starting with Kill Ari pt 1 & 2

Also i'm making the pick anonyomous so there is not any favoritism during the pick!

Any other questions let me know.

Happy Screencapping!! :D

ROUND 1: Kill Ari Pt 1 & 2
last edited on May 13, 2011 at 09:56PM

Tiva 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Right, so are we editing it? Like can we add colouring or do we have to screencap it ourselves and then just add it to the forum?
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
It just has to be a screencap of you fav scene, do what you like to it. But keep in mind some people can't edit, so no text! I do want a caption for your cap tho so be creative lol. :)
Okey doke, I'll do my best! :D
I've decided to do a scene different to what I think is the favourite for most people (well, it's my favourite too, but this is so cute). So, yeah.....

CAPTION: I'll go wherever you will go.
I've decided to do a scene different to what I think is the favourite for most people (well, it's my
over a year ago freshfunkpride said…
I can't find any screencaps! :( The ones on the site one of you girls linked to aren't working and the others are too small.
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
Go to the right hand side of the page to search club, there are screen caps on our Tiva spot! Just checked Kill Ari is there! :)
Yes, that is where I got mine from. There are hardly any good ones out there from Season 3!
big smile
Oh I found them :) Thanks Joyce!
Just a quick one :P

CAPTION: Totally not picturing you naked. ;)
last edited over a year ago
Just a quick one :P

[u]CAPTION: Totally not picturing [i]you[/i] naked.[/u] ;)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hmm... really bad with captions but I'll give it a go. I chose this caption b/c of Ziva's face in the picure.

Caption: Really? That is your best pickup line?
last edited over a year ago
Hmm... really bad with captions but I'll give it a go. I chose this caption b/c of Ziva's face in the